• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Chinese people do have some kick *** iced tea.

I just realized..... if I move into this new apartment, I'll literally be up the street from Evan. Way, way up the street, but you just walk up Washington Ln from Lynnewood, and you end up at my soon-to-be new place.

Random, useless info.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I should have one, shouldn't I?

Btw, I'll add a Santa hat to anybody's avatar if they want one.

The only exception is TUSM's. I can't support that horrible thing. :urg:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I should have one, shouldn't I?

Btw, I'll add a Santa hat to anybody's avatar if they want one.

The only exception is TUSM's. I can't support that horrible thing. :urg:
Yes!!! Hook peach up with a all time high santa hat!

And i told yall we can practice here. We just have to leave at 7.30. Anyway tomorrow is my last day of work. I have off this whole weekend. So PLZ BELIEVE WE ARE PRACTICING AS MUCH AS WE CAN FRI AND SAT!

Also me and kage are planning a new years party. Anyone interested? Over 200$ worth of drinks(anyone that went to the holloween party it's at the same spot)

However the owner of the house said we have to pay him to use the house. Also he said anything that is broken me and kage are responsible(Me and kage are hosting the party. We just using his house cause our apt is too small)

So me and kage said we only going to have it if alot of people plan to come. No sense of paying over 200$ for drinks plus whatever we have to pay the owner.

O and OMFG Zack is in BBS(And he's Terra's Dlink. This could mean more ff chars could be dlinks! YES!! Summons are no longer disney only!)

Also mickey looks more ****** in his apprentice gear and starseeker then he did in his org suit.

OMFG IS THAT YOUNG KAIRI??(Its only logical she would be here since we already seen young sora/riku at destiny islands and we know kairi originally lived at radiant garden. But they finally showed her. YES!!!)

Mickey: "Take this child to safety now!"

MICKEY KNOWS SO MUCH AND HE DONT SAY ANYTHING! THAT **** MOUSE

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
saturday practice sounds good ev would you mind if i slept over so i dont spend as much gas/toll money?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
where do u guys even smash at anymore? just give me directions and time nad I'm there
Evan's place. Lynnewood Gardens.... I forget his apt number, tho, I just know how to get there. (TUSM or Evan know the exact address.)

I can practice whenever. I'll probably reserve one night for going out, but I can devote a night for practice for Keitaro's.

@Kurt: I wanna go to that tourney, but I feel like it's gonna be horribly run and a waste of time if I go, lol. If people show, though, that'd be hilarious..... one of us could definitely win from the sound of it.

mib004

Smash Ace
so wats going on for the weekend cause i work everyday.. except sunday... and i need practice i get off at 12 on saturday if yall still gonna be playin let me know

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
idc. somebody jus pick a day and a place and ill try my best to get there. we should go **** at that sat tourny but idk, its my nephew bday that day.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You know, for a new guy, you make a lot of undercover demands. x.o

You should probably ask instead of saying what people "should" do.

Just some friendly advice. =D

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
hey evan, can i sleep at ur place saturday?

i think it would be a good idea if we go to the charity fest. we can get practice there and the after words go over someones house and continue practice. or is it planning to far ahead lol jk

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
argagaha

hour before laaame. what is this, my apartment last year? lol

well, is there anyone that does wanna smash tomorrow whether or not we can go to evans lol

how bout some of us meet up at temple (like me com africa bnzaaa xzax or something) and if evans down then we can go there

who is lunarNOVA<blast
lol

Top Bottom