• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
And he still has more.

@Evan: What took so long? I did all of her's within a few days of getting the game.
Went all the way to mission 7 the first day i got the game and got stuck on that mission. I went back to it last night beat it and then continued n to beat the rest of them.

Somebody obv didn't watch the Akuma vid, lol.
Yam i feel dumb lol. But no i didnt see it yet but im assuming it's the one of him raging demon through phoenix transformation?/

Edit anyone feel like playing today? Chocobo?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Sheraton Hotel
4101A Island Avenue,
Philadelphia, PA‎ 19153

Address since a couple people txted me last night on where it was. I have a meeting to go to so im going right from my job.

so i guess no one is tryna play this weekend? and whats good with WHOBO?
Think were all gonna be at the tournament except for maybe Kenny. And everyone said **** WHOBO on the ride home lol. But that could be because it was just after pound. People might still want to go. IDK.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Evan you would be so much better at games if you didnt only look at the negatives. Only smart things you ever said about Brawl were the negative aspects, brighten up a lil bro .

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So I made a realization that Whobo3 might be during my spring break, and I checked and it's the first weekend on break so I was mad hyped and considering trying to make a carpool
Then I found out I have an exam on Friday and the tourney starts on friday fml

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Ur tryna make a Carpool...........to Texas...............A state thats on the other side of the country damn near............WTF
Y not jus fly?? Im sure it'd be cheaper and less time
do you think we would try and drive to Texas if it was more expensive and more time consuming?

Robfox

Smash Lord
More expensive no, time consuming yes. It seems like time is no matter to traveling smashers oddly enough
Although it may be cheap for everyone to go in as one group, individually is most def the cheapest way. (plane tickets saves time)
A Carpool would take wat $60 for a 5 person car (estimating btw) ok 300 + dollars for everybody to go, plane tickets bein the same if not $20 more per person
Now we get to the time. If a trip to a NC is 8 hrs alone, a trip to Texas has to be at least 2 1/2 days excluding breaks nd pit stops while a plane can get there in damn near half the time
Time + money go hand in hand, jus hope u guys enjoy the llllllllloooooooooonnnnnnnnggg ride there

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
2 1/2 days? Lmao, it's only like.... 26 hours.

Still a lot, but you're waaaaay overestimating.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
More expensive no, time consuming yes. It seems like time is no matter to traveling smashers oddly enough
Although it may be cheap for everyone to go in as one group, individually is most def the cheapest way. (plane tickets saves time)
A Carpool would take wat $60 for a 5 person car (estimating btw) ok 300 + dollars for everybody to go, plane tickets bein the same if not $20 more per person
Now we get to the time. If a trip to a NC is 8 hrs alone, a trip to Texas has to be at least 2 1/2 days excluding breaks nd pit stops while a plane can get there in damn near half the time
Time + money go hand in hand, jus hope u guys enjoy the llllllllloooooooooonnnnnnnnggg ride there
we not *****ing so idk why you got into this whole rant, WE WANT to drive lol.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
ok so on my team i got Dante and the HUlk. I picked dante because he is quick and really fun to use and i picked HUlk cuzz he does a lot of damage and people don't kno how to deal with him.. I just need to find a third but its hard. I tried phoenix but she's too weak and gets ***** too easily, i tried magneto but he doesn't combo well just a good spammer. any suggestions on a third? and when u are doing a air combo how do u have all ur members attack the person like a air assest

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
ok so on my team i got Dante and the HUlk. I picked dante because he is quick and really fun to use and i picked HUlk cuzz he does a lot of damage and people don't kno how to deal with him.. I just need to find a third but its hard. I tried phoenix but she's too weak and gets ***** too easily, i tried magneto but he doesn't combo well just a good spammer. any suggestions on a third? and when u are doing a air combo how do u have all ur members attack the person like a air assest
To change character during a mid air combo press the support button and a direction (ie: left + support)

If your oponent guesses the right direction and presses it they will stop the combo giving you minor damage and not allow you to change characters.

Chibo imma pm you when I get on a comp.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok, though if it was about that vm i sent ya it was more of a joke lol

but uhh.... o man pre pm notice = ANTICIPATION!

Top Bottom