• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I called my spot fair & square. And I got personally invited to AXS, sooo yeah. =D

But seriously, stop tryin to get people to snake. :glare:

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I got a text from Cura before the thread went up. Just sayin'.

Besides, we brought six people last time. Only difference is that there's, uhhh, how you say, a little.....extra mass this time.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Bus is $50! 5 of us spenidng $250 on a trip? Ebo claims it's not a bad drive lol. I mean if he doesn't wanna drive that's fine, just sayin that 250 is insane

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Prices change depending on when you buy them TUSM, it's $50 round trip for that weekend
I was the one that told you guys about the bus last time and I already checked the bus prices lol

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Prices change depending on when you buy them TUSM, it's $50 round trip for that weekend
I was the one that told you guys about the bus last time and I already checked the bus prices lol
Lol. Words of wisdom! Point

the bus was ok. but this time its cold. last time it was hot
Counterpoint!!!

Lol i miss doing "point"

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
How much does Ebo charge for gas?

I was thinking that I could possibly bring my van to Philly, pick you all up (I can take 7 people besides me) and I'll drive to Axs. I was just thinking about this btw.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
besides the fact that it would mean u would be there which is more competition lol (jk, i'ma **** ur falco this time), that would be a mad fun time. i (or perhaps someone else) wouldnt mind housing you the night before so you dont have to drive to philly then axs all on sat morn

Roxas215

Smash Lord
So if Keitaro comes its

Keitaro
Ebo
Kenny
Tusm
Chibo
Kendall
Xzax

That leaves one more room for me since he said 7 besides him right? Or did he make a mistake and that 7 includes him?

Keitaro

Yeah its 8 all together including me.

Lol Tusm that sounds awesome but ill check miles and stuff first to see if I can make the gas price less than $25 per person.

Ill get back to you guys about it in a bit. Also thanks Chibo, I may consider that housing.

If you guys find someone to fill that last spot in the van let me know. If not ill find someone.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
You guys are all welcome at my place on friday if you guys want to just,drive to cuse. I usually host a fest before the tournament. And the venue is pretty close to my place, and if you dont want to drive anymore there is a bus that leaves from my apartment complex to the venue for like 1.25$. People should hit up my cell :) 8036038324

Keitaro

So I calculated stuff and I think $20 bucks per person would be good.

Let me know if ya'll up for this cause I certainly am.

Keitaro

So whose trying to get that car brawl started again?

WITH MY WII AGAIN!!! HAHA!!!! I won't have textures on it but I'll have my amazing music. If I'm going to be driving without playing for hours I at least need to be able to hear my music coming from brawl.

Gaia, thanks for the offer. Depends on what these guys wanna do.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Cant wait to see everyone again! and see those who i havent met before! Let me know if you guys need housing and such.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sounds awesome, im down, and iv got the car brawl setup

up to u guys if u wanna stay in philly fri night or not, either works

Keitaro

I think I'd rather stay the night in Philly too so I'll probably stay at Chibo's friday night and then we can leave in the morning.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
keit to the rescue i'm down for this

oohhhh **** and i know where to find relax zen its like 3 dollars let me know whos wants it i'll pick it up

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
il take 2 lol
one to practice, one for tourney