• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
get off my ****.... i had 2 stock..., and i had to let arion play.. i would have been snaking him if i didnt?.... i was trashed. lolol i almost took 2 stock. from him..

but anyways ev i be there around 7
iight toes, iiight, calm down!

Zucco has a better ness, best ness in the tristate!

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol wtf who made ha dumb **** up. ok ima do it. how much do u thbink i can write until my post is longer than my sig. this is very frustrating. hmmmmmmmmm. i still dont think its long enuf. wait it is. nope i was wrong ok ima keep writing until it finaly shows. ok im under the impression i was lied to becasue this txt is to long for it to not show so ima jus stoop writing. god dammmmmmmmittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt wtf **** ******* **** ****ty *** **** forums wont show my goddam **** sig. df8gtebgvbgnbsbqobwbrq'w,vwkuewubvuwvwbv vnswvdAJA VAHADSF,S GNMJWQIGRWB HDNBFCNQVFNKBVNB****
o it did come up.
@kaylo: shoulda told me i couldnt use a quote as a sig

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Maybe you just suck at this game. :p

Steph is pickin me up as usual. I only wanna go if TUSM's going, though. x.x For teams practice.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
its pretty cold outside. ask steph to pik me up im only around the corner. dont leave a brother hangin. we black folk gotta stick 2gether

Zucco

Smash Master
Its alright, I understand. I like to meat ride my crew occasionally too.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
MIB should change his name to TIB, Toes in Brawl.

That way "Toes in Brawl" and "The Ultimate Smash Master" can team and destroy all with there amazing names!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Is that the boy from Harvest Moon? x.x

I'm.............. gonna have to go with the peace sign. =X

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
ok i switched my password
That means I can't change the title anymore. That was fun......

My next available day is Wednesday, then everyday after Friday, except maybe Saturday, and next Wednesday. You got all that? Good.

What time are we trying to leave next Saturday? I have an 8-1 shift, but if we're not leaving until later that night, I'll work it and get some extra hours. (Mental note: I gotta remember to call out of my Monday shift too.)

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
He can't. Now, if you REALLY want privacy, we can make a group that only boxes can join. I mean, if it's really srs bsns, it can be done.

Top Bottom