• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
tusm spam won he had graphs you just hav theorys you guys made up ****s not evan real but carols still a ***** i hated his whiney *** and i did get to the part where he save his crew but i still hate him

Roxas215

Smash Lord
tusm spam won he had graphs you just hav theorys you guys made up ****s not evan real but carols still a ***** i hated his whiney *** and i did get to the part where he save his crew but i still hate him
Huh? Everything in my post was 100% fact. There was no theories at all. Your lack of KH knowledge offends me!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
How did i cosign everything she said when she didn't even put up her part of the argument? Wrong again.

And what about my vocabulary? Yea i say stupid things but that's what makes it funny. Obviously you agree since your always stealing them.
So, what exactly were you referring to by me getting killed in the KH GT argument?

And I didn't realize you owned "stop b*tching." "I diggs" I've said, what, twice? Again, you're full of yourself.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
TUSM copied the GT manual, added some unnecessary details, and called it a day. How is that spam?

In fact: plagiarism! :mad: Arrest this dude.

Also, I'm assuming we're not playing today. Which is kinda good since I didn't feel like playing anyway. =X I'm too upset to play. ;-;

Roxas215

Smash Lord
So, what exactly were you referring to by me getting killed in the KH GT argument?

And I didn't realize you owned "stop b*tching." "I diggs" I've said, what, twice? Again, you're full of yourself.
Did you not just say nizzy about 5 posts ago. I've also heard u say "i cosign this powerful statement"

And i was referring to truth and yoshididdy saying no one was gonna waste their time reading your manual. Even though i did.

TUSM copied the GT manual, added some unnecessary details, and called it a day. How is that spam?

In fact: plagiarism! :mad: Arrest this dude.

Also, I'm assuming we're not playing today. Which is kinda good since I didn't feel like playing anyway. =X I'm too upset to play. ;-;
Matt said he wants to play around 8. But if you don't feel like playing then don't worry about it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nvm, Steph's gettin me in 5 minutes, lolol.

I'll bring my Wii since you don't have all the god**** characters. -_-

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I told you I put everything in my own words. I just used the info given in the instruction books, I didn't even have access to them.

@Evan: You didn't come up with Nizzy from what I've heard.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Nvm, Steph's gettin me in 5 minutes, lolol.

I'll bring my Wii since you don't have all the god**** characters. -_-
Shut up. I have my codes.

I told you I put everything in my own words. I just used the info given in the instruction books, I didn't even have access to them.

@Evan: You didn't come up with Nizzy from what I've heard.
Woo made the word up i think. Me and Malik made it how people use it though.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
lol and forget that crew battle i played horrible.. i was drunk as hell timing was off and i lost to truth diddy.. no offense to you.. your good, but i think im better.. im calling drunk johns.. **** that i was seeing 3 bananas on the screen, ness fited was turned foward.. "i was trippin"
Haaaaaaaaa...i guess u was still drunk during that best outta 3 rematch too right?

the rematch that i won? :p

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
F**k that vex take ya time...dude hype as s**t about them 6 stocks that wouldnt have happened if i aint phase out and chris benoit myself
<_< TUSMface

mib004

Smash Ace
F**k that vex take ya time...dude hype as s**t about them 6 stocks that wouldnt have happened if i aint phase out and chris benoit myself
<_< TUSMface
lol i was... it was close every match came down to last hit... ur diddy is good.. i know im better thou.. 70 - 30 diddy favor.. wanna money match... my ness vs. diddy wats up, or ness vs. snake

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm bringing $150.

+ at least $50 in liquor. :lick:

Everybody can have some except Chibo. (I'm dead serious.)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Is it the stuff I like or the garbage that makes me rant about not liking it D: No I'm not calling it garbage quality, it just tastes unpleasant D:
Lol, I dunno what you like.

I asked before I bought the tequila what people wanted, and there was no majority, so I bought the only thing nobody said they disliked: tequila. Then people wanted to *****, and I didn't care, because I was nice enough to ask first. :mad:

But I'm not buying coolers. Not a lot, anyway. Just liquor mainly.

What why??
Because you've been annoying lately. =D

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I mean, don't get me wrong, the Shaq thing was hella funny at first. Especially Tom's thread.

But since then, I've gotten so ****ing many PMs, VMs, spam threads/posts, etc. about it..... **** got old a while ago. Nobody notices since they mainly only see their part of it and what's in LoD, but for me, it's annoying. I guess that's the point of trolling, though, so gg? :dizzy:

Anyways, carry on if you wanna keep entertaining them. :p I stopped looking at 80% of the threads back there after last night. Ignorance is bliss, and hearing about Shaq and people spamming the n-word solely for the purpose of irritating me isn't what I get online for. *shrug*

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
No, I'm just saying..... you play Peach..... and you liked the Peach rum I had..... so I'm not surprised you like 99 Peaches. o.o It fits your whole peach thing.

I wasn't trying to be mean. ;-;

Roxas215

Smash Lord
No, I'm just saying..... you play Peach..... and you liked the Peach rum I had..... so I'm not surprised you like 99 Peaches. o.o It fits your whole peach thing.

I wasn't trying to be mean. ;-;
O. I diggs!!! And yea i didn't even notice that. Peaches is also my favorite furit and i always get peach water ice and peach soda. OMG IM A PEACH FREAK!(1ST Step is admitting it)

yea 99 anything is a girly drink
Did i ever tell i dont like u? Cause if i didn't here it is. I don't like u!

mib004

Smash Ace
im bringing something myself this time.... "H20" a drink i make.. **** taste like sex on the beach.... "but it gets u mangled on the low if u drink to much.. "im gone get my a$$ busted at this tournament most likely in singles.. lol, but im def. gone enjoy myself.. for 57.50..

Also i wanna play tonight at 7:00 me and kenny need more practice.. wassup yall down.....

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
i feel you ev but good news for you i turned my wii on today turns out i hav your sd card

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I can't play tonight. Family quality time......... ><

Plus I'm Brawled out for a day or two anyway. :urg: But after Wednesday, I'll be good to play.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
i feel you ev but good news for you i turned my wii on today turns out i hav your sd card
Did i ever say i like u? Cause if i didn't here it is. I like u (No Homo)

Anyway we can play today. 7 is cool. I was actually doing ok yesterday. I was still aggressive but at least i was thinking about what to do next except for blindly attacking.

Top Bottom