• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

mib004

Smash Ace
Did i ever say i like u? Cause if i didn't here it is. I like u (No Homo)

Anyway we can play today. 7 is cool. I was actually doing ok yesterday. I was still aggressive but at least i was thinking about what to do next except for blindly attacking.
iight bet i be there around 7.30 to 8 we need doubles practice

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I just realized i only have 4 more days til BBS! HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't gotten my PSP back from my cousin yet. :( Gotta do that before this weekend.

dam. *****s bingin money lik they goin on a vacation and ****. im only gonna have like $40 or so.
I just like to be on the safe side in case something happens.

I don't plan on spending anywhere near all of that. Probably just $20-30 on mms, 'cause I'm bringin my own food.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I have work today, tomorrow, and I think Wednesday....or is it Thursday? One of them.

Next week, I'm only working 5 hours. <__<___<__<<_<<_<<___<__<_<

My next two checks are gonna be crap.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ebo, just buy my singles entry off of me. -_-

I don't want it, and it'll already be paid for, so you just have to give me the cash next time you see me.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You keep askin like that, they might send TUSM. You can ride on his handlebars. :)

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I agree with Boxxy Box, and I wasn't mean about it I said could someone pick me the **** up, not someone better pick me the **** up.....theres a difference

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh okay, I see now. x.o

You'd probably get to Evan's faster with TUSM anyway. :urg: Lance Armstrong mother****er.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I agree with Boxxy Box, and I wasn't mean about it I said could someone pick me the **** up, not someone better pick me the **** up.....theres a difference
It still came off as demanding. Adding unnecessary things like that create confusion or are extra BS.

Kaylo, why were you dtilting so much in the crew battle.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
ok im coming dressesd up 2night im in a bad mood

and u gotta pop a bottle for me ev. u owe me. i gave u lik 3 dollas at NO MAPS. lol for me remembering that. but its money, how can i forget

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
kendall i'll buy yor entry its just easyer that way and whats up with yds controller i need a new one

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Ebo: Lol! Well since he doesn't seem to want it that badly, maybe I'll sell it to you. =P

I'll let Plank know about you taking my singles. Just gimme $25 whenever.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ok so Gay Evan is here for a week. He got kicked out his house. Supposedly he is moving in with his girlfriend next week. Anyway he setup his computer in the living room. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrg.

But yea i still have some e&j and some vodka left. We can drink tonight.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You guys should just open your apartment as a halfway house.

Anybody who's between homes or between jobs or who just don't wanna be home can stay. x.o

Roxas215

Smash Lord
You guys should just open your apartment as a halfway house.

Anybody who's between homes or between jobs or who just don't wanna be home can stay. x.o
I know it dont make any sense. Sharod asked me to move in with him in feb. If my money is right i might do it.

I mean He is my friend so i dont mind him staying. I just dont like the fact were always the 1st option people go to when they need somewhere to stay. The again my inability to say no to people don't help either.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
yd if theres room i'll get you for pound btw whats the car situation for pound anybody hav an idea whos going with who?

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I'm kingtoon, the trailmaster, I took like a billion stocks in draft crews cuz I da best tl in da world cuz i amazing. iSPAM and dont care cuz i best tl

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
u see kendall always hatin on a brother.

and i still dont know how we lost that draft crews. i took 6 stocks by myself so thats lik 2 people. i blame matt

@xzax: thats my sig now

mib004

Smash Ace
u see kendall always hatin on a brother.

and i still dont know how we lost that draft crews. i took 6 stocks by myself so thats lik 2 people. i blame matt
get off my ****.... i had 2 stock..., and i had to let arion play.. i would have been snaking him if i didnt?.... i was trashed. lolol i almost took 2 stock. from him..

but anyways ev i be there around 7

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
ok
1st. how do u put a sig. because i did it and its just not showing.
2nd. it would be greatly appreciated if i could get a ride. its colds outside

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol wtf who made ha dumb **** up. ok ima do it. how much do u thbink i can write until my post is longer than my sig. this is very frustrating. hmmmmmmmmm. i still dont think its long enuf. wait it is. nope i was wrong ok ima keep writing until it finaly shows. ok im under the impression i was lied to becasue this txt is to long for it to not show so ima jus stoop writing. god dammmmmmmmittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt wtf **** ******* **** ****ty *** **** forums wont show my goddam **** sig. df8gtebgvbgnbsbqobwbrq'w,vwkuewubvuwvwbv vnswvdAJA VAHADSF,S GNMJWQIGRWB HDNBFCNQVFNKBVNB****

Top Bottom