• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
TUSM if I fail then you omega fail for running away from a 12 year old on your bike
Fix'd for accuracy, and Jesus f*cking Christ, what the HELL are you talking about? Running away? Are you f*cking ********? Why would I run away from some teenage white boy trying to fit in with a group of black people?

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I am not trying to fit into a group of black people. This is how I am and these are my friends that I play a video game with, yes very black of me sorry.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Just give up. Nothing you can do is gonna sway me in he least bit. I don't see what the problem is with my avatar anyway? Would you rather me go back to the Spongebob avi?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't mind this one as much, but it's still a little creepy.

And not masculine at all.

I'm allowed to do anime-style avatars because I'm a girl. But you don't get the same luxury unless it's a bad *** one, and that is not bad ***.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
It's Karol Capel from Tales of Vesperia. He's practically Dedede's long lost cousin. He uses a large hammer/bastard sword. When me and my friends played through the game, I fell in love with his playstyle.
Never said anything about my avatar being from an Anime. Tales of Vesperia is an RPG.

Oh, wait, I forgot, no one pays attention to stuff I say. <_____<

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Anime-inspired, from a video game, same difference.

It's Japanese style animation. There. Happy? :mad:

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
Tusm i gotta agree with them not because its anime or lame or aything but because carol was the biggest ***** in that game

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Or at least have a sexy girl in it like Evan's does. Guys like sexy girls, right?

Kenny, if you need me to resize a picture for an avatar, just..... tell me. -_- That ****'s extra tiny.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
It's a Toon Link on a Yugioh card. You thought that was hot?

NIZZY YO!!!!

Tusm i gotta agree with them not because its anime or lame or aything but because carol was the biggest ***** in that game
You must not have played very far because he saved the entire crew when they were traveling through that ice cap.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I need the original picture.

But uh. If you want your name on it and everything, it's probably just too small. But I'll see what I can do.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Gordo on a Yugioh card is still as bad as Toon Link on a Yugioh card. Only difference is a Gordo card will always counter your Toon Link card.

@Evan: I'd rather you just say it, because so many things ran through my mind after "what i want to do to this powerful statement."

Roxas215

Smash Lord

@Evan: I'd rather you just say it, because so many things ran through my mind after "what i want to do to this powerful statement."
Yea because only people with gay avatars can think of gay stuff when everyone knows i cosign powerful statements.

I never played the game but im sure a quick google image search can produce a better pic then yours

And th eonly reason i said that is because kenny was mad that i never cosigned his statements lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yea because only people with gay avatars can think of gay stuff when everyone knows i cosign powerful statements.

I never played the game but im sure a quick google image search can produce a better pic then yours
So you wait until now to say that, after everyone said what they had to say, when I had the avatar for over a week? Couldn't come up with that on your own, I see.

And where do you think I got the picture from in the first place, numbnuts?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
So you wait until now to say that, after everyone said what they had to say, when I had the avatar for over a week? Couldn't come up with that on your own, I see.

And where do you think I got the picture from in the first place, numbnuts?
Umm if u really want to know me kendall and matt talked about your avatar last week when we were all playing. I didn't say anything cause you were already getting killed by me and kendall with the whole KH GT thing.

Facts are your avatars are the worse.. And correct me if im wrong but umm were all grown right?? Can u kindly explain to me why the word numbnuts is in your vocabulary?

so ive heard u couldnt feel ur nuts evan. is this true
WTF?????? You have officially reached steph level. Ever since your tourette **** you been going downhill.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Umm if u really want to know me kendall and matt talked about your avatar last week when we were all playing. I didn't say anything cause you were already getting killed by me and kendall with the whole KH GT thing.

Facts are your avatars are the worse.. And correct me if im wrong but umm were all grown right?? Can u kindly explain to me why the word numbnuts is in your vocabulary?
The only thing I gathered from this post is that you enjoy talking about me when I'm not around. Also, you're full of yourself. "Getting killed by you and Kendall?" You just did what you always did, sat back and "cosigned" everything she says.

And, don't get me started on vocabulary. Please don't.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
The only thing I gathered from this post is that you enjoy talking about me when I'm not around. Also, you're full of yourself. "Getting killed by you and Kendall?" You just did what you always did, sat back and "cosigned" everything she says.

And, don't get me started on vocabulary. Please don't.
How did i cosign everything she said when she didn't even put up her part of the argument? Wrong again.

And what about my vocabulary? Yea i say stupid things but that's what makes it funny. Obviously you agree since your always stealing them.

i have yet 2 reach steph's level. :urg: =kendall face
Yea maybe i exaggerated. I dont think anyone can reach steph level. But u getting there. Although lmao at "kendall face"

Top Bottom