• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ebo, if Plank will let you take my singles entry, you can just give me $25.

I don't wanna do singles. I just wanna do doubles, tbh, but I have to buy both.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
i wanted to also but eh i saved some money i guess and theres still mms and our crew battle

cool i'll see if we can work it out there two more weeks whos hyped

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Theres gonna be like 400 people there, you think hes gonna spot you out and kick you out because you didnt pay spectator fee?

Well, even if he does, you still got a hotel

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
Ebo, if Plank will let you take my singles entry, you can just give me $25.

I don't wanna do singles. I just wanna do doubles, tbh, but I have to buy both.
i dont wanna do singles either and i need a doubles partner

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Steph: Well, I'm already teaming with TUSM (I think you knew already), but anybody who wants my singles entry can have it for $25.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
yea u guys won. because some noob wanted to go meta. psssh smh
I keep hearing this trolling, and I find it hilarious, you do realize I would have destroyed squall using DDD vs his snake right? I originally wanted to use ganon but nobody would let me, so blame everybody but me. Also I'll upload it tomorrow morning.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I didn't realize that character choice was up to the people not playing. I mean, here, I thought it was up to me to pick my character.

Now how to say "lol" without saying "lol." (sigh) the troubles of not caving in to internet slang.

inb4umad

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Vex, weren't you and Terrence supposed to mm or something anyway?

People tryin to duck and weave around these mms.... first DPch.... now Vex....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Now this is getting annoying.

How many times I have to tell you people I freaking suck now that I was gone for 2 months. I can't play like I use too back in the summer. I lost it. It was clearly shown in person when I got my butt whoop all day by nearly everyone. Singles and teams. And I dont feel like giving free money anymore to anyone without a fight. Thats why I called it off and said when I get back in shape, then I'mm MM kingtoon. The fight is still on, but I can't fight in this weak state I am in. You really wanna see people in your crew win easy money and then hype them up like they are omg legit?

How is it hard to understand that I can't play right now? So I would ask you to stop trying to refer me as some coward.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If I can't john about my eyesight, you can't john about your hiatus.

Johns are johns are johns.

But really, it's not that serious, lol. Just messing with you.

EDIT: Ninja'd. ;-;

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
dark peach no johnnsss. u didnt jus get bad. u already sucked. u weasled ur way out of the mm because u were afraid so you jus lost to everybody to seem lik u suk. its ok. i know how the b button can become intimidating at times.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's not a john when one admits that they suck. Not many people can do that. I'm trash, just keeping it real.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Vex, weren't you and Terrence supposed to mm or something anyway?

When you don't know what your talking about, be sure not to say anything. Neither one of us approached each other for the MM, and I originally proposed 5$ and he knocked it down to 1$. I don't back down from them unless I can't afford them, I always go into a MM thinking I'll be at a loss of money, not a gain.

Also, I still need music people, I don't feel like looking when I have to upload shiz.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ooookay, I'll keep in mind not to joke about mms anymore.

Apparently it's a sensitive topic around here, geez.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
When you don't know what your talking about, be sure not to say anything. Neither one of us approached each other for the MM, and I originally proposed 5$ and he knocked it down to 1$. I don't back down from them unless I can't afford them, I always go into a MM thinking I'll be at a loss of money, not a gain.

Also, I still need music people, I don't feel like looking when I have to upload shiz.
I may have read this wrong, but why would you do money matches and expect to lose them?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'll take Tornado of Souls by Megadeth for my portion, unless you do it match by match, in which case I'll take 8-Bit Chocolate Rain for match 1, Train of Consequences for match 2, and B.Y.O.B. for the match against Evan. He's gonna love it.

Or, you could just upload them as is.

Top Bottom