• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Oh well UFB all day. Drinks, TOES, funny jokes, Steph, EVVVAAAAAAAN, Trailmasters, Hippies, 12 year olds, the Black Lance Armstrong, me madre, and everything else = win

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll just teach Evan some stuff and make him a surdifided beast with Peach. And it's a done deal with this crew.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
yea i changed yours and xzax age.

edit lol yea TUSM is right. I swear if yall wanted to yall could control my life.

I'll just teach Evan some stuff and make him a surdifided beast with Peach. And it's a done deal with this crew.

Edit again
Lol this is probably true. I always think to myself about the fact that i go even with TUSM,Terrance and Kenny and i know im not playing nearly as good as i should. I remember TUSM saying after he played you that he was mad for losing to me cause of how better u played peach. I swear when i play brawl i just go into cruise control. I don't even think i just constalty attack. TUSM beat me last night without even attacking me cause i kept chasing him trying to beat him and i sded(I was pikachu though) I get mad to easily at this game.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
thats ur problem ev. u dont think u jus attack. slow down your game and actually think about what ur doing and this game will seem so easy to you. its all about outsmarting ur opponent.

and also idc wat drk peach shows you lol. b button still is top tier

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lol this is probably true. I always think to myself about the fact that i go even with TUSM,Terrance and Kenny and i know im not playing nearly as good as i should. I remember TUSM saying after he played you that he was mad for losing to me cause of how better u played peach. I swear when i play brawl i just go into cruise control. I don't even think i just constalty attack. TUSM beat me last night without even attacking me cause i kept chasing him trying to beat him and i sded(I was pikachu though) I get mad to easily at this game.
Why would he say that, I only touched him in teams and was getting ***** in teams as Peach. Or that whole day in general. I'm scrub sauce now. I think that day you was a better player than me. When I get three stock by Chibos rob, you know something is wrong with me, hahahahahaha!!!!!!

But you need to calm down. Matches I had with you I am on the other side of the sage, and you are going on like you are having a sezure (how ever you spell it) I was not near you, you need to relax some dude. I told you many times before, going all aggressive as Peach is gonna get your *** handed to you. Even against Cahracters Peach beats like olimar, IC and even diddy. Trust me dude, you start doing that and you will see a big change and start beasting. Peach aggressive came is really good. But the bad thing to it is, it is not hard to stop and punish.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
thats ur problem ev. u dont think u jus attack. slow down your game and actually think about what ur doing and this game will seem so easy to you. its all about outsmarting ur opponent.
Honest question, 100% serious. Do you really think when you play? I want a truthful answer.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kenny does at least some thinking. Resident spammer can tell. :mad:

Besides, have you seen his face when he plays? Nobody can concentrate that hard on nothing.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I HATE MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She "happened" to mention to one of my cousins that I have an apartment, and now he wants live with me. So she's trying to guilt me into letting him stay with me just because she doesn't want me to live by myself.

****ing -sdalsdkaklsjdl;asjkdlandkqwhjkdnqklwdnq d I'm so pissed right now.

Even worse is that he's the son of my Aunt Christine, who I stayed with for a few months a year and a half ago. So that makes it even more of a guilt trip.

I barely know this dude. But he's getting kicked out of the place he's at now, and she's trying to make it seem like he has nowhere to go even though I know he does.

He needs to take the bedroom I'm leaving now or some ****. ARGH.

/end vent.

EDIT: I had some inspiration on how to get out of it, nvm. Ignore this.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
whys that a sad face that i lost to you chibiz

i mean you lost to me oh and i never registered for pound yous are on your own

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Does that mean we lost a car? A whole car? Crapsies.

We can fit our crew in two cars, right? I was under the impression that Steph was driving regardless. Also, how much are we paying for gas? And tolls and other minute details?

Also, I just realized this thing is two weeks away. It's crunch time.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
yea im serious i contacted plank he said he would send me the link i needed but oh well chibo do you think he would let me go hangout i would pay 10 or whatever

Top Bottom