• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Somebody ask Plank about that, maybe he'll give you a (Enter singles fee here) refund if you sign up for both and message him saying you only want to enter doubles.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
i dont think theres any way i can sign up for dubs alone.
Ugh, it won't let me register for doubles only.
That herb's makin you a bit slow, son.

@TUSM: I'll try that. There's no reason why I should be forced to do singles too. -_-

Pound 4 Plank Pound 4 Plank Pound 4 Plank Plairnkk Plairnkk Plairnkk.

Maybe he'll name search or something in the meantime.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yeah, he has already. That's how he found the thread in the first place. Someone mentioned Pound 4. Ten minutes later, he shows up.

And, this isn't Beetlejuice. Saying his name three times won't make him appear.

*awaits arrival of Plank....and forthcoming burn from Kendall.....

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
There's a couple ways to do it, you just have to think of ways to either fool the system or fool the people reading your post.

EDIT: Sigh......just sigh....

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Since you didn't tell him it's the top link on the first page of the Pound 4 thread in Tournament Listings, I say you reinforced that statement quite well.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Evan: Why was your AMV taken off of YouTube?

You probably won't see this til tomorrow, but whatevs.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
nooooooooooooooooooooo my mom isnt coming home tonight and i dont hav a credit card what do i do

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
nooooooooooooooooooooo my mom isnt coming home tonight and i dont hav a credit card what do i do
What Kenny said (although I had problems with using a Visa gift card..... :urg:) or PM Plank (username: Plairnkk) and explain the situation. And pray for his mercy.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol @Ebo. I really would, boo, but I only put enough money in my sister's account to cover myself and Xzax.

PM Plank. He should be fairly understanding.... from what he told me, a lot of people had trouble with the Visa cards, so I wouldn't bother getting one.

@Kenny: Whatchu mean? I think Evan and them already left to set up. I'm going downtown soon, then I'm gonna go to Evan's around 1ish.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Noooo, it's not that, I just don't have a ride for you. And the first party I'm going to has a $15 cover charge, plus I'm going with my girl friends + gay guy friends.

So uh. Yeaaaaaaaah, I assumed you'd wanna pass on that one.

We can smoke together whenever I get my new place. I'd do it tonight, but like I said, I gotta wait til Sunday to move in now. ><

Just don't laugh when I cough. It's been a while. x.x

mib004

Smash Ace
sup peoples.. if i dont see anybody tonight happy new years.. just came in to register for pound.. which i just did... "hurt my pockets a little" so im out...... everybody be safe and have fun and do something you normally wouldnt do.......... Talk to yall in 2010

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm out too. Happy New Year's @anybody I don't see tonight.

Let's get ****ed uuuuuup~ :lick:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
weve got 2 spots open for hackfest 5.0, anyone wanna go next weekend? all we need is for the 2 to help split gas and tolls

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
happy new yrwes boys nd girls. weee. love youpeople. damm i'm frekink drunk..but dont tell anyone. shhhh

Top Bottom