• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Theres 7756 A and theres 7756 B. Evans place is 7756 B. I know i knocked on the wrong door b4 and the lady yelled at me lol

Edit: Damn i got hella ninja'd

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm just posting here so I feel like I'm a part of something.

Just so everyone knows, I did get the hotel room, 16th to the 19th. Also, is anyone even staying the whole day Monday? I know Matt's leaving when everyone is out. What about Ebo?

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
uh im probaly gonna hang around for a bit no point in leaving early i want want to get my moneys worth

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if someone can drive me back il stay monday night. i have work on tuesday but i might take off or take a half day

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Your computer must be running a low *** resolution then.

And your screens gonna get some serious burn in of clouds in the background in like 5 years lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
<object width="1" height="1"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XocjG6CmvD8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XocjG6CmvD8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1" height="1"></embed></object>I'm leaving work in a half hour

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Ooooo, I just thought of a good idea for a new sig. All I need to fo is find to good pictures and someone who can make sigs.

'random

I'll leave at six.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
<object width="1" height="1"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XocjG6CmvD8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XocjG6CmvD8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1" height="1"></embed></object>I'm leaving work in a half hour
What the hell mayne
Here i was thinkin somethin was wrong with my ears -_-

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Chibo, not funny. You're lucky I couldn't hear that from my phone.

Another update, I'm only getting the hotel room for two days now. I'll leave with whoever leaves the latest Monday night.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just got home safe and sound. I had fun at this thing. Even though I was getting 2 a three stocked left and right. God I feel like ****. I seriously did not think 2 months of not playing, then trying to play again could do so much. Idk what I am gonna do to get back to how I was.

KayLo- Nice to meet you for the first time. We did not get to talk much but you are a cool person. I might have not came off that way at this cause I was a tick ticked atmyself. I'm really wanna beast at pound 4 and And I can't play correctly. So it was bugging me and kinda shut myself out from others. Maybe Next time we can talk more. But it was a pleasure to meet you even though I did not show it.

Evan- Thanks for having me overand housing me. Your Peach got better but still on that aggressive mode. You gotta calm down. Really when I am not even near you. Learn to calm dwn and work up a defense game and you should be fine.

Mibs- You have a good Ness. I never played one like that before. I was lost when playing you. You're a cool dude.

Ebo. Thanks for the ride from and to the bus station. And I'll think about what you said. Though I have no clue how I am gonna do this.

Xzax- GG's with Peach vs Wolf I gess. I did not deserve to win that match. And Happy 15th B-day. See you around.

KT- Did I not tell you you would just beat me. I was not kidding dude, I'm nothing anymore. Chibo was 2 and three stocking me. But you are a cool and funny dude. Nice being around you. I'll see you around.

.com- You get funnier everytime I see you. Nice hanging out with you.

Thats about it I believe since I did not really talk much with anyone else. If you guys hold anotherone soon, I'll go to it. it was fun hanging with you guys. But I was my own buzz kill.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
it was fun having you. always fun having some1 else to play besides theses same scrubs lol.

ok i registered for pound 4. so no excuses no more. every1 get a move on

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
It's the only natural thing to do!
Got damn that was a quick reply
I'm also mad me and u aint get to play yesterday, no one else wanted to get some 64 on, and that men.in.black's ness is so f'in good. O yeah, and i'm mad the only char i play that can beat peach is snake (and no DP i'm not counting that win with ROB cuz u killed urself twice. You're good homie, stop sayin you suck lmao.)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Got damn that was a quick reply
I'm also mad me and u aint get to play yesterday, no one else wanted to get some 64 on, and that men.in.black's ness is so f'in good. O yeah, and i'm mad the only char i play that can beat peach is snake (and no DP i'm not counting that win with ROB cuz u killed urself twice. You're good homie, stop sayin you suck lmao.)
Don't base those snake winns off me dude. I told you I forgot everything. I can't play this anymore dude. I could have taken atleast 2 stocks off of squall in that crew battle if I was not such a dunce. I use to breath Peach Vs Snake.

Top Bottom