• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
A transfer here is free.

Screw it, I'm gonna rely on maybes with car rides since I am heading straight there from work and have to catch a 3:30 bus. I get out at 3:00. Which is why I am trying to get things settle now. Again unlike you guys I have to come from a long way to play and money is being taken out of my pocket.

So I'll just deal with the bus then.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
But it's believable when Evan and Kendall write their essays? Like people read their essays?

/COLOR]

The thing is KH is interesting. Even people who never played a single game in the series admits that the storyline is interesting and they want to learn more. Kage asks me all the time to explain Riku to him so he can compare him to Sasuke.

So u will feel better yes i read your post. WTH Dude? All of that is nothing but a in depth tutorial of when to accelerate and brake. Your post makes me want to never pick up the game. Not because it was a bad post. But because u just make it sound so boring. I shouldn't have to think that **** much if i just want to cross a finish line. Thats why i play racers like midnight club.

A transfer here is free.

Screw it, I'm gonna rely on maybes with car rides since I am heading straight there from work and have to catch a 3:30 bus. I get out at 3:00. Which is why I am trying to get things settle now. Again unlike you guys I have to come from a long way to play and money is being taken out of my pocket.

So I'll just deal with the bus then.

You have 3 offers from Matt,Ebo and Truth. If i was u i would pm all 3 of them and see who can pick u up.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
That's the thing though. GT has a limited audience. Gran Turismo was never meant to be the pick up and play racer. The game does require you to think a lot, and that's were the people who play it find their enjoyment. But, I also like the NFS series, and other arcade style racing games. I just lean more towards the simulation side.

Also, I have no doubt that KH has a good plotline. But, I'd never want to read about it. Ever.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Dont make me write another essay on Pokemon. I've already written like 10 of them all scattered Smashboards. See if you can find them all!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So if we can play till 10 but ppl can stay over... How does that work...

TVs are forced to be turned off at 10? lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I really think Chibo is afraid of black people. x.x Or the neighborhood.

He keeps avoiding the topic.
I didn't want to be the only person staying there after what happened last time. First time I go to Evans his roommates were pretty disrespectful and we all got kicked out. idk, it would just seem odd to go back there and be the only person stayin there when im sure most of them are familiar with a bunch of the common players but iv only been there once b4... for like 20 min... the time we were kicked out lol

draft crews? mms? brawl+?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Standard JRPG melodrama, tbh.
Lies and scandals. Despite the series having disney chars KH has a much more dark and mature storyline then 80% of the rpgs out.

So if we can play till 10 but ppl can stay over... How does that work...

TVs are forced to be turned off at 10? lol

I just said it got to be over by 10 cause thats when my neighbors can start making noise complaints. Our neighbors dont really like us. Anyone spending the night u can play as long as u want I dont care. Just don't be loud.

It's... not that serious, lady.
It is though!

I didn't want to be the only person staying there after what happened last time. First time I go to Evans his roommates were pretty disrespectful and we all got kicked out. idk, it would just seem odd to go back there and be the only person stayin there when im sure most of them are familiar with a bunch of the common players but iv only been there once b4... for like 20 min... the time we were kicked out lol

draft crews? mms? brawl+?
3 days late chobo? Anyway that whole thing was because me and my roommate was arguing. I already spoke to him about it. It's fine. And yes like ebo said all of that will happen. Anyway u should bring your recording ****.

yea chibo there will be all of that good stuff
Hey u still bringing your tv??

We need a 3rd tv(Ebo)
2 more setups(Kendall TUSM)
1 extra brawl disc(Anyone?)

I have a wii but i dont have my brawl disc.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
What time is a good time to get there.
Well Kendall and TUSM both said they would arrive around 5. Ebo said around 3 and he picking up xzax/vex/d.pch????. Don't know what time Truth and Chibo is coming. Terrance/Matt/Steph can get here whenever as they live around the corner.

But yall can come whenever

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I got no word in terms of being picked up. I'm at wotk right now. Lucky for me I can be lazy here and use the computers.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Lies and scandals. Despite the series having disney chars KH has a much more dark and mature storyline then 80% of the rpgs out.
I actually found the Disney element of the story to be more interesting and cohesive than chasing around Akatsuki and Sephiroth's brother!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I actually found the Disney element of the story to be more interesting and cohesive than chasing around Akatsuki and Sephiroth's brother!
Considering how the Disney aspect was only heavily involved in the plot in the 1st game and drastically decreased from the overall plot in the later games i find that hard to believe.

This is why im so hyped about BBS because the Disney aspect is actually relevant again. Besides Mickey Donald Goofy Yensid Pete and Maleficent the Disney aspect/worlds in CoM,Days and KH2 all felt like chores rather then something i wanted to do.(Especially in KH2 where u had to visit each world a 2nd time and didn't do anything worthwhile.(Except for Beast's Castle where u fought Xladin.) Not to mention that the Disney worlds in KH2 was extremely linear and lacked and form of platforming that the 1st one did so great.(Platforming kinda returned in Days but still wasn't as good as KH1)

The core KH story always happens in the original worlds(Destiny Island,Transverse Town/Twilight Town/Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden/World that Never Was

If you think the Disney villains are more interesting then Ansem/Riku/Xehanort/Org 13/Xion/ then something is wrong!

I'll have my Wii with me. All I ask is that someone lets me know who's here around 5 or so.
Does it matter who will be here by 5? You act like u not coming anyway.:laugh: But whatever ill txt u.

Edit anyone have ebo number?? Someone give it to d-pch(Kenny u have it right?)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm catchin that 4:30 C bus so figure it takes like a good 20 minutes to drive to where I gotta get off then 15 minutes to walk, I'll be there around 5:15 or so. I hope I don't miss the bus, but I shouldn't.

mib004

Smash Ace

I just said it got to be over by 10 cause thats when my neighbors can start making noise complaints. Our neighbors dont really like us. Anyone spending the night u can play as long as u want I dont care. Just don't be loud.

It is though!

3 days late chobo? Anyway that whole thing was because me and my roommate was arguing. I already spoke to him about it. It's fine. And yes like ebo said all of that will happen. Anyway u should bring your recording ****.

Hey u still bringing your tv??

We need a 3rd tv(Ebo)
2 more setups(Kendall TUSM)
1 extra brawl disc(Anyone?)

I have a wii but i dont have my brawl disc.
terrence got a brawl and wii

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chiobo? lol

I dont have my recording stuff. Take a SD card and delete all the replays on it (back em up on a comp) then save all the replays from the night onto that and I'll copy the replays to my laptop.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Who knows what time he going to be there? And are u picking him up from downtown or broad n olney? Cause i think he's thinking downtown.
The bus ride from NY to PA is about 2hours from what the site says. and it leaves at 3:30. I PM him the address to where the bus is dropping me of from NY.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yea what the hell is a chibio? Lol it's CHOBO!!!

But yea ill backup my replays and use my sd card. But how will be tell the difference from normal brawl and brawl+ matches"?

The bus ride from NY to PA is about 2hours from what the site says. and it leaves at 3:30. I PM him the address to where the bus is dropping me of from NY.
O ok as long as u contact him. I don't want u to be out there waiting.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Vex, Peach Vs Pit. The winner gets KayLo.

(might as well put just kidding since people tend to take what I say seriously)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Vex, Peach Vs Pit. The winner gets KayLo.

(might as well put just kidding since people tend to take what I say seriously)
Sure but I would never put Kaylo's love on the line like that, friendlies are fine, I could definitely use the practice because I suck vs Peach with Pit, either that or I think Peach might beat Pit, not sure. <3 Kaylo always!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Anyone here thinking about coming to Hackfest on Jan. 9th? I have a preliminary attendee list, it's looking pretty big. It's not all that far from Philly. If you can get to Baltimore, the metro can get you to about 10 minutes from the venue, where someone can pick you up.

Plus we have hot tubs :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sure but I would never put Kaylo's love on the line like that, friendlies are fine, I could definitely use the practice because I suck vs Peach with Pit, either that or I think Peach might beat Pit, not sure. <3 Kaylo always!
Guess I am out of my league when it comes to you and her eh?

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
ok since most people aren't showing up till 5 i'll leave around 4:00 yea i'll bring my tv and wii maybe a little table idk if hav one tho

Top Bottom