• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
That wasn't directed to you. I wasn't gonna say this, but your defiunition of nice and our definition of nice are two different things. One could go as far to say that they're polar opposites.

Benny The Jet Rodriguez

Smash Apprentice
my definition of nice

embrace the guido

if I show up with some maybelline foundation and a bike chain around my neck you know heads are gonna roll

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Thats not really nice, you can pull it off cuz you got muscle but if some dude that isn't wore jeans and a beater thats not really nice. See some fresh cut jeans and some nice(free) $50 polos are just the nicest.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Polo shirts and jeans are everyday attire, not to mention 93% of America wears this same getup.

Andy definitely ***** the conversation, though.

And Evan, I'm just gonna say one more word to you. Monopoly.

Benny The Jet Rodriguez

Smash Apprentice
Thats not really nice, you can pull it off cuz you got muscle but if some dude that isn't wore jeans and a beater thats not really nice. See some fresh cut jeans and some nice(free) $50 polos are just the nicest.
rofl @ you thinking I was serious, that was my halloween costume bro

everybody knows my only outfit is t-shirt + jeans

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Did you reserve the room yet? The deadline got pushed back to the 1st. Call the hotel to reserve the room and get the discount.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Then just leave. You're not gonna tell me that Smash is your only reason to leave the house. Just take a walk or something, go to a (nearby) freind's house.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
No but I wanna get out and do something, my friends invited me to go to the mall twice today but then something occured afterwards but w/e tusm I asked to play smash and you gotta turn it into something else

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
7756 Lucretia Mott WayElkins Park, PA 19027

That's your full address right? Cause this is what I get when I google what you posted.

Top Bottom