• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Benny The Jet Rodriguez

Smash Apprentice
So whats been up with you guys?

No one hosts B+ events anymore, and while I have picked up vBrawl my parents refuse to take me to any tournies. I asked to go to KTAR, I was only 13 minutes away, parents said no because it's too far away. Come to Scotch Plains NJ plzz.
You're on the way home from my girlfriend. I'm going up to visit her and I'll be leaving monday the 11th of january. I can stop by and play with you for a while, if you'd like. Depending on how old you are. I don't pedosmash.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
Nothing out of the usual. Brawl, trash talk, arguing on the boards and forgetting about it the next day, but not before 9hibo the mediator comes in and adds his input, then we tell him it's not that serious, but he continues anyway. Sorry Chibo.

And how have you been, sir?
Fine, lots of melee and B+ wifail. Pichu is pretty **** cool. Went to a B+ smashfest. we held a mini tourney but I had to drop out from going to grand finals because I had to leave. Been arguing with Cape and the WBR about the stupid changes. Cape then starts raging. but other than that nothing really.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
You're on the way home from my girlfriend. I'm going up to visit her and I'll be leaving monday the 11th of january. I can stop by and play with you for a while, if you'd like. Depending on how old you are. I don't pedosmash.
Mondays are extremely busy. I can't sorry bro. I'm 14, I suppose that'd count as pedosmash

Edit: **** DOUBLE POST

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Crap. Turns out I do have to hand in my term paper today.

I really don't think you two know what I'm capable of. I guess I'll just have to show you what true power really is.

It's on!
...u ain't gonna win @_@
So whats been up with you guys?

No one hosts B+ events anymore, and while I have picked up vBrawl my parents refuse to take me to any tournies. I asked to go to KTAR, I was only 13 minutes away, parents said no because it's too far away. Come to Scotch Plains NJ plzz.
I'm gonna need u to get a new sig pronto.

When are ppl gonna start showin up on tuesday?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Matt might be able to pick u up from broad n olney. IDK. You need to ask him. Anyway here is my cell-267-339-2772
I was told your phone was off. is it on for sure now?

Dark pch. You have to understand anything negative we say to anybody is a joke because were comfortable eniugh woth you to do that. So if you come just be prepared to laugh.

Its not that we don't take it as seriously as other people, its just that we as a crew don't or at some points cant put as much effort into it as other people do. We ALL want to be good at the game, and make a name for ourselves, but were conscious that until we start making as many sacrifices as other people.put into the game we wont.
O and yea D.PCH Im telling u now we are funny as hell. Don't take nothing personal. Lol.(I swear me dotcom and steph cant be in the same room)
I might just be quiet and not say much. First time I am hanging out with you guys so Not sure I get use to all of this that easy. I doubt I be able to talk to kayLo right away since I am a shy person.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Fine, lots of melee and B+ wifail. Pichu is pretty **** cool. Went to a B+ smashfest. we held a mini tourney but I had to drop out from going to grand finals because I had to leave. Been arguing with Cape and the WBR about the stupid changes. Cape then starts raging. but other than that nothing really.
Lol wish u could come on tues cause we def going to be playing some brawl+

...u ain't gonna win @_@

I'm gonna need u to get a new sig pronto.

When are ppl gonna start showin up on tuesday?

Kendall TUSM and Chibo all said around 5. Im sure Matt/Terrance/Ebo and whoever he picking up will be here earlier though. Like i said yall can come whenever yall want though

I might just be quiet and not say much. First time I am hanging out with you guys so Not sure I get use to all of this that easy. I doubt I be able to talk to kayLo right away since I am a shy person.
Yea my phone is on. And Kendall is easy to talk to. If u need a icebreaker just talk about her obsession with forearms. Or talk about her and vex! Thats always a conversation starter! Lmao.

TUSM i just want u to know that my namine 3 page essay will be in full effect! Like Truth said You can't win this!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's back on.

EDIT: That was such a random ninja, rofl.

I hate you, Evan. >=(

But yeah, I'm pretty easy to talk to. And pretty quiet compared to everybody else, so maybe I'll be less intimidating, lol.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
Lol wish u could come on tues cause we def going to be playing some brawl+
I'll see what I can do, there's a smashfest closer to me but I don't mind taking the train down I'd have to leave by like 6 PM from Philly though :/

Could anyone give me housing monday night and pick me up from 30th street train station?

mib004

Smash Ace
Hi, MXXD. I dunno who you are, but everybody else seems to like you, lol.

Also, you guys spam too much before I have a chance to get on everyday...... if post count was on in this room, y'all'd be just as bad as I am. :mad:

Bringing drinks for 21+ people is bad? :dizzy: I'm not getting it for Xzax.

Vex'll be there, so if anything happens that I wasn't directly a part of, that's not my problem. Xzax won't die, I promise. (Oh wait, but we're big scary black people, something might happen to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :urg: :urg: :urg:)

Depends on the brand. For a regular bottle of "meh" quality (Bacardi, Smirnoff, Captain Morgan, etc.) vodka/rum/whatever, it's between $13-$18ish. A handle can be anywhere from mid-20s (plastic bottles, lolol) to $35ish.

The liquor store on Ogontz has a lot of sales every time I go, so $20 will easily get you a good regular-sized bottle.

Oh. My. God. I would be dead and gone, cause of death: LMFAO.

Stop *****ing.

TUSM, you..... really can't win this. I could write posts longer than the Pika guide on KH if you let me spam about the series from start to finish.

Hell, I could write essays about Riku alone.

Unless you start repeating yourself or talking about ******** **** that doesn't matter, there's no way you can win. GT just doesn't have enough spammable content, period, compared to KH.

Evan may be *****ing out, but I'm not. BRING IT.

EDIT: <3 Andy. Captain Morgan is the drink of my youth, I loves it.

Matt, I hope you can handle yourself!!!!!
Sweety i been born ready.. i hope U can handle yourself..

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea my phone is on. And Kendall is easy to talk to. If u need a icebreaker just talk about her obsession with forearms. Or talk about her and vex! Thats always a conversation starter! Lmao.
KayLo and Vex huh? Guess I'll try it out.

But yeah, I'm pretty easy to talk to. And pretty quiet compared to everybody else, so maybe I'll be less intimidating, lol.
The fact that you are still intimidating will be a barrier I have to get through.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
It's not that kendall has a *****, it's that she is a *****! DON'T SHOOT!

Ok out of randomness what would be cheaper rum or tequila, because a friend of mine can't come to the Nizzy Squad!!!!!/aka one time production/posthaste and swiftly/ new years ever\ party. so she wants me to come chill with her before it.

might show up a lil disoriented, but imma be there ya digg!
oh and Drk.Pch if you want to break the ice with kendall: ask her if she lked giving that lapdance to rogue

(I don't know why I mess with her but I do)
maybe should pick on someone else.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Are you people trying to get me slap/shot/killed?
Lol she wont do anything to u. If anything she will hit me and then i will slap her in the face with a pillow post haste and swiftly and everything will be back to normal!

Are we playing any brawl+ on tues?
Of course we are. I would rather play brawl+ then brawl. But we should be able to have 3 setups if ebo can bring a 3rd tv. One for singles one for doubles and one for brawl+

I have a wii but i left my smash in mike's wii so someone needs to bring a extra copy of smash.

We can use my wii,Kendall's wii, And TUSM'S wii for the 3 setups. Ebo can bring a 3rd tv and someone thats not kendall or TUSM needs to bring a extra copy of smash.

O and my Namine essay is rdy! Kendall let me know when to post it lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's not that kendall has a *****, it's that she is a *****! DON'T SHOOT!
I fully embrace my *****iness. =D

I hope we're saying the same word....................

Ok out of randomness what would be cheaper rum or tequila
There's not a huge difference, but iirc, rum is generally cheaper. (Or maybe just the type I buy is cheaper, lol.) It's more dependent on brand than type of liquor.

oh and Drk.Pch if you want to break the ice with kendall: ask her if she lked giving that lapdance to rogue
Okay, now I'm going to kill you. -_-

Are you people trying to get me slap/shot/killed?
Probably.

@Evan: I dunno, my internet's been going on and off for the past few hours. :mad: I'm halfway done, tho.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
OK, so I came home and my mood went to happy to extremely pissed. Unbeknown to me, someone took not 1, not 2, couldn't stop at three, but ALL FOUR OF MY ****ING GRAN TURISMOS!!!!!!! Like, what do you need with ALL FOUR GRAN TURISMOS?!?!?!?!?! One is enough to last you a few months at the very least. I don't understand why people have to come into my room and take sh*t, and then NOT F*CKING TELL ME!!! God D*MN, I hate this place, I hate the people in this place, and I hate the sh*t I put up with on a daily basis.

I'm gonna have to postpone my spam until I can get my hands on something, or someone, and get my sh*t back. Yes, it sounds like I'm backing out, I don't care, but this will go down, one way or another.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
OK, so I came home and my mood went to happy to extremely pissed. Unbeknown to me, someone took not 1, not 2, couldn't stop at three, but ALL FOUR OF MY ****ING GRAN TURISMOS!!!!!!! Like, what do you need with ALL FOUR GRAN TURISMOS?!?!?!?!?! One is enough to last you a few months at the very least. I don't understand why people have to come into my room and take sh*t, and then NOT F*CKING TELL ME!!! God D*MN, I hate this place, I hate the people in this place, and I hate the sh*t I put up with on a daily basis.

I'm gonna have to postpone my spam until I can get my hands on something, or someone, and get my sh*t back. Yes, it sounds like I'm backing out, I don't care, but this will go down, one way or another.
o.o

I'm scared.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
o.o

I'm scared.
Ditto!!!!!!!

And i went in too lol. Anyway here is my spam for Namine im posting it anyway lol.

Namine-The Nobody of Nothingness!!

I decided to start with Namine. 1st of all know that Namine isn't a main char. She's not even on par with some of the top supporting chars(Axel,Xehanort,Xemnas etc) But even so she has a story that is more fleshed out then most main chars of their own game.

In short Namine is Kairi's Nobody. However Namine is litterally made of nothing, she shouldn't even be able to exist.

Since Roxas had sora's body and soul.
Kairi never lost her body and soul.
Sora and Kairi both had their own hearts.

Leaving Namine with nothing to be made from currently.

So for Namine to be even living is a wonder in itself. Like Ansem said in his reports, "Namine's even less than a Nobody". She's got no body or soul, no corresponding Heartless, and,just literally nothing at all. She's "a non-being in the truest sense of the word, "the most fleeting of shadows" As DiZ said. She's pretty much impossibility itself come to life.

Now u might ask "How did she come to be"?

In a nutshell, she's just a fluke created from the sheer clash of one-of-a-kind circumstances. The lost heart of a Princess being inside a Keyblade master's when he willingly became a Heartless. That's about 5 stages of impossible, and it had some unpredictable results.

The whole thing started with Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body. She was kind of caught up in the whole Heartless process, too, being inside Sora's heart when he became a Heartless. But being a Princess, she couldn't actually become one herself. So her heart just went back to her body, and from the almost-Heartless-ness came an almost-Nobody. So basically she's "Impossibility" given human form.

She's not a Nobody in the traditional sense, like someone's body and soul walking around. She's kind of grouped in there with them because in a very real way, she doesn't exist. She's nothing at all, and by all rights, she shouldn't even be there. She's "a Nobody who's not a Nobody," as DiZ and Nomura've both said.

Because of the fact that Naminé is formed from Sora's body, she has the power to manipulate his memories as well as the memories of those who are connected to him, prompting several others, even herself, to call her a "witch". While Roxas came into being at twilight town she came into being at Castle Oblivion, found by Organization XIII.

When Sora arrives at castle Oblivion, Naminé is forced by Marluxia and Larxene to manipulate Sora's memories, slowly causing Sora to forget his friends. At the same time, he is led to believe that Naminé herself is a very important friend that he had forgotten, though in truth they had never met before. Sora undergoes this manipulation so that Marluxia can have Sora become a puppet under Naminé's control, giving him the strength to overthrow Xemnas which would allow Marluixa and Larxene to take full control of the Organization.

After Sora kills Marluxia, Naminé gives Sora the choice of either keeping his memories of the events that took place in Castle Oblivion and abandoning his old memories, or regain those and lose the ones of Castle Oblivion. Sora chooses the latter and while namine was sad at his choice (Which in itself is a testament to how she is a "speical nobody" Since she has the ability to "feel") Leads Sora, Donald, and Goofy to the memory pods. In these, they can sleep while Naminé works to restore their memories. This process takes a year and namine promises sora that he will eventually become his former self and not remember any event that happened in Castle Oblivion. However, Sora believes that Naminé will always be in his heart, forgotten but not lost. Thus, the two promise to meet again as real friends, just before Sora goes to sleep.

In Reverse/Rebirth(Riku's story in Chain Of Memories) Namine also gives Riku the option of sealing away all his darkness in which he would have to go to sleep just like sora. However Riku chose to embrace the darkenss within him and Namine thought he made the right choice(Riku is a whole other 10 pages! Get ready! lol)

In Days Namine's memory restoring comes to a halt when some of sora memories are being "Leaked" Thanks to a experiment from Vexen (Xion)

In KH2 namine is still having problems restoring Sora's memories. This leads to Riku capturing Roxas and bringing him to DiZ which places Roxas in a digital Twilight Town where they plan on Roxas to live out his days until Sora wakes up. However Namine has a desire to see Roxas as she believe's his situation is similar to her own. Namine enters the fake twilight town herself and acts as a guide to Roxas while he is being attacked by the nobodies.

After Roxas's "Dive into the heart" She planned on telling Roxas who he is really is and the truth of his existence(Just as she did to Xion) But Riku stops her saying "It's best for him not to know" Even so the encounter between Roxas and Namine allowed Roxas's heart to "Connect" With Kairi while she was on Destiny Island. This event is what caused Kairi to remember Sora's name(Meaning Sora is close to awakening)

After learning of Namine's attempt to reveal the truth to Roxas Diz orders Riku to kill her after she manages to restore Sora Donald And Goofy. However Riku chose to leave her in Axel's care. Returning the favor for what she did for him in Castle Oblivion

(Kendall this was during KH2FM in case you don't remember this)

During this time Namine tells Axel (Even nobodies have people who are close to them")Thinking about Roxas this is the Event that triggered Axel's suicide which helped Sora get to Xemnas.

Namine's final act was at the end of KH2. She broke into the chamber the Orgnazation resided at and rescued Kairi. After that they went to go find Sora though Namine being close to her original self caused her to start dissapering from existence. While looking for Sora Saix stops them. However Riku takes care of Saix.

After that Namine opens up a portal where Mickey Donald And Goofy walks through. After this Sora and Kairi speaks one final time to Namine. Kairi thanks Namine for help. Namine then told Sora "Looks like we meet again" Sora however don't understand what that meant (Because of his memory loss from the events at Castle Oblivion) After this Roxas pops up in front of sora which granted on more chance for Roxas and Namine to meet once again. They both agreed that not all nobodies are doomed to fade into the darkness. They were able to meet their original selves and while they will no longer "exist" They will still see each other whenever Sora and Kairi are together.

Umm. Yea!! I spam to much! Let me know if i should keep going TUSM!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
A Professional players true weakness. It is a woman. (or mines at least)
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook............................

Anyway

Dapuffster kinda wants to go to Pound 4 now, he says he can probably get to Philly, are there any cars that could take him from Philly to MD for brawl?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Stuffs

Umm. Yea!! I spam to much! Let me know if i should keep going TUSM!
Are we obligated to read each others' spam? I hope not, because I'd have to read double. @_@

EDIT: Never mind that, I'll read through whatever you post up.

I'd rather you didn't keep going, only because I can't counter without any game to play.

D*mnit, man, I had my entire paper planned out, all I had to do was gather the information and put it on paper.....or on the screen. I'll probably end up having to buy the series.....again......for the third time......

I'm trying to calm myself down, but I keep saying things that make it worse.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ok, I heard that registration for Pound 4 ends at the end of this month right? And If I don't register now I can't go. I have a quick question because theres a very very low chance that I can figure out if I'm 99% most likely going to go by the end of this month.

If I pay now can I get a refund if I end up not being able to go? I don't really feel like losing 60 dollars but this is my only way to even have a chance at going to this.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
Are we obligated to read each others' spam? I hope not, because I'd have to read double. @_@

EDIT: Never mind that, I'll read through whatever you post up.

I'd rather you didn't keep going, only because I can't counter without any game to play.

D*mnit, man, I had my entire paper planned out, all I had to do was gather the information and put it on paper.....or on the screen. I'll probably end up having to buy the series.....again......for the third time......

I'm trying to calm myself down, but I keep saying things that make it worse.
i can as well with my ******** game plan

Top Bottom