• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
u can always stay at an econolodge or some **** too, they are like $50 a night, but trashy as ****

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Evan, I'm slow.

I just realized Isa must've fallen into darkness..... hence the change of his eyes from blue (or green? I don't remember) to Saix having gold eyes.

I guess that's part of the reason why him and Axel aren't as close anymore.

Yeah, it took me that long to notice that. -_-

/end mini KH spam

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Evan, I'm slow.

I just realized Isa must've fallen into darkness..... hence the change of his eyes from blue (or green? I don't remember) to Saix having gold eyes.

I guess that's part of the reason why him and Axel aren't as close anymore.

Yeah, it took me that long to notice that. -_-

/end mini KH spam
Um girl every org member fell into darkness. Not just Saix.

You can't have a nobody unless your heart left a body and the body sank into darkness.
Xehanorts heartless became a full person(almost he was lacking the light part of a heart) when Riku's heart got kicked out of his own body because Xehanort gained riku's body and soul.

A heartless is a heart(I know weird as **** ain't it?), as long as there is a heart in the body then the body won't be lost to darkness, and as long as a heart doesn't fall into darkness it will not become a heartless.

The gold eye part is just a plot device for chars lol. But every org member fell into darkness. This is part of the reason why riku doesn't have a nobody.

Riku never lost his heart to the darkness. Riku was kicked out of his own body but his heart is still strong enough that without a body he could resist the darkness even in the realm of darkness itself which is very impressive.

In short Riku has not met the requirements for a nobody to be formed. Even Namine the strangest Nobody in the world follows the rules of a nobody birth. So riku can't have a nobody unless his body sinks into darkness which it hasn't.

Also Kh made number 28/30 for best game of the decade! Ill take it!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I know but.

Why are Axel's eyes green? -_-

I'm pretty sure not every Org member has gold eyes.

I feel like there's a difference between falling into darkness and being taken over by darkness. Does that make sense? (EDIT: Forget what I said here.) Xehanort fell into darkness. All of the Nobodies' original selves at some point got consumed by darkness in some way.

But some people are just kind of eaten by it -- like that dude in KH1 who got attacked by Shadows and turned into a Shadow. Or how Sora turned into one when he unlocked his heart. I thought Nobodies just happened when your heart happens to be strong, regardless of the way you got consumed by darkness.

EDIT: I'm more or less trying to say: Isa chose to fall into darkness, whereas maybe Lea didn't? I just don't get why Axel kept his green eyes but Saix's turned gold.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I know but.

I feel like there's a difference between falling into darkness and being taken over by darkness. Does that make sense? Riku fell into darkness. Xehanort fell into darkness. All of the Nobodies' original selves at some point got consumed by darkness in some way.

But some people are just kind of eaten by it -- like that dude in KH1 who got attacked by Shadows and turned into a Shadow. Or how Sora turned into one when he unlocked his heart. I thought Nobodies just happened when your heart happens to be strong, regardless of the way you got consumed by darkness.
Lol yea i edited my 1st post to explain riku and xehanort before i read this.

I thought Nobodies just happened when your heart happens to be strong, regardless of the way you got consumed by darkness.

Human shaped nobodies? Yea. The only difference between the standard nobodies and the org is that the members of the org had a strong enough heart to keep a human appearance. The memories of how they looked before they lost their heart are what makes up their physical appearance. Thats why the org members only have slight chances of what they originally looked liked.

As far as being a difference between consumed and "Eaten" by it. I mean imo it's the same thing. Could Saix have went deeper into the darkness then Axel? Maybe. But i mean they both produced the same results(Becoming a nobody because they got corrupted by darkness)

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
This:

/end mini KH spam
lead to this

Um girl every org member fell into darkness. Not just Saix.

You can't have a nobody unless your heart left a body and the body sank into darkness.
Xehanorts heartless became a full person(almost he was lacking the light part of a heart) when Riku's heart got kicked out of his own body because Xehanort gained riku's body and soul.

A heartless is a heart(I know weird as **** ain't it?), as long as there is a heart in the body then the body won't be lost to darkness, and as long as a heart doesn't fall into darkness it will not become a heartless.

The gold eye part is just a plot device for chars lol. But every org member fell into darkness. This is part of the reason why riku doesn't have a nobody.

Riku never lost his heart to the darkness. Riku was kicked out of his own body but his heart is still strong enough that without a body he could resist the darkness even in the realm of darkness itself which is very impressive.

In short Riku has not met the requirements for a nobody to be formed. Even Namine the strangest Nobody in the world follows the rules of a nobody birth. So riku can't have a nobody unless his body sinks into darkness which it hasn't.

Also Kh made number 28/30 for best game of the decade! Ill take it!
I know but.

I feel like there's a difference between falling into darkness and being taken over by darkness. Does that make sense? (EDIT: Forget what I said here.) Xehanort fell into darkness. All of the Nobodies' original selves at some point got consumed by darkness in some way.

EDIT: I'm more or less trying to say: Isa chose to fall into darkness, whereas maybe Lea didn't? I just don't get why Axel kept his green eyes but Saix's turned gold.
Lol yea i edited my 1st post to explain riku and xehanort before i read this.

I thought Nobodies just happened when your heart happens to be strong, regardless of the way you got consumed by darkness.

Human shaped nobodies? Yea. The only difference between the standard nobodies and the org is that the members of the org had a strong enough heart to keep a human appearance. The memories of how they looked before they lost their heart are what makes up their physical appearance. Thats why the org members only have slight chances of what they originally looked liked.

As far as being a difference between consumed and "Eaten" by it. I mean imo it's the same thing. Could Saix have went deeper into the darkness then Axel? Maybe. But i mean they both produced the same results(Becoming a nobody because they got corrupted by darkness)
Unfortunately, I saw it coming.

Roxas215

Smash Lord

Unfortunately, I saw it coming.
Stop B!tching!

And lol why did u quote MiB? You do care about the game just as much as Chibo/Vex!

I honestly think we(yes myself included) Use that excuse to make us feel better when we lose. I mean yea we don't take the game as serious as other people do but this is also the reason were not as good as other people. If were taking 2/3 hour drives to a tournament we obviously are treating the game in a competitive nature just as the rest of the people are.

You also can't say squall don't care either. If he didn't care he wouldn't get as mad as he does when he loses.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The memories of how they looked before they lost their heart are what makes up their physical appearance.
Oh. I didn't know that, I thought they just kinda came out looking similar.

Anyways, I meant maybe Isa went willingly (that's what I meant by "fell into" darkness -- didn't explain myself very well tho, lol, was rushing to get my thoughts out). Whereas maybe Lea got.... "eaten" or whatever. And maybe that's why they grew apart.

I dunno, just thinking out loud. I really wanna know why they're not friends anymore. :urg: Besides the fact that Saix is a douchebag. It's not important, I'm just really, really curious.

@TUSM: Stop *****ing. -_-

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
And lol why did u quote MiB? You do care about the game just as much as Chibo/Vex!

I honestly think we(yes myself included) Use that excuse to make us feel better when we lose. I mean yea we don't take the game as serious as other people do but this is also the reason were not as good as other people. If were taking 2/3 hour drives to a tournament we obviously are treating the game in a competitive nature just as the rest of the people are.
No, I don't. Chibo and Vex take Brawl to much greater levels than I currently do. Ex.: Genesis. Also, see: Waluigi.

As for the losing thing, I've never said not caring about the game as much as an easy way out. I have many other johns to choose from and that isn't one of them. I do care when I lose, I mean, no one enjoys losing.

If I lose, it's not because I don't care about the game, I do to a fairly large degree.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I hope you're not including me in this "we."

I just suck because I suck. :urg:

In all seriousness, I really am too lazy/don't care enough to practice, though. I get bored all by myself in Training Mode. x.x And lose focus after ~5 minutes. I dunno how people do it.

Roxas215

Smash Lord

In all seriousness, I really am too lazy/don't care enough to practice, though. I get bored all by myself in Training Mode. x.x And lose focus after ~5 minutes. I dunno how people do it.
Thats exactly how i feel. But at the same time we can't keep saying(We don't care about the game like yall do)

Need i bring up TUSM college level book?
Need i bring up your 5000 post spam in a year? Hell you even made a **** guide.

We care. It's just that..... Actually idk what it is lol.

Although i do agree. Chibo making Waluigi was just dumb. He can't even get his block on!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Two things. One, you don't even know what's in the book. Two, all of what's in that book was composedno more than a few months after the release.

Dark Pch. I have no idea what you're talking about. Count me in.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Need i bring up TUSM college level book?
LOL. That was probably the hardest I laughed all year. Sorry TUSM.

Need i bring up your 5000 post spam in a year?
To be fair, tho, over half of my posts are from social threads/subforums that have nothing to do with Smash. I posted a lot in the Pool Room at one point, and recently, all I really do is spam the Pika/Zelda socials.

I mean, I'm not tryin to pretend like I don't like Smash more than I probably should. But at the same time, I don't think I care about it on the same level that pros/semi-pros do..... I'm willing to sacrifice considerably less for Smash than a lot of people on SWF.

We've seen how many Smashfests/tournies I've skipped just because I didn't feel like it or had something better to do. x.x I dunno, my secret opinion is that ~50% of the reason most of UFB (the main people) plays Smash is so we can hang out together, lol. But I could be wrong.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Two things. One, you don't even know what's in the book. Two, all of what's in that book was composedno more than a few months after the release.
All i know is that there was a page for "Potential Taunts" Not a page for taunts that u want to use but for taunts that you "Potentially" want to use.

Ummmmm Yea.............................

2 things to correct here:

- I forgot to say "partner"
- What does this even have to do with him and that MM?
The fact that u said you was coming to "own" lol Please don't take it to serious though. I didn't mean anything by it.

LOL. That was probably the hardest I laughed all year. Sorry TUSM.

To be fair, tho, over half of my posts are from social threads/subforums that have nothing to do with Smash. I posted a lot in the Pool Room at one point, and recently, all I really do is spam the Pika/Zelda socials.

I mean, I'm not tryin to pretend like I don't like Smash more than I probably should. But at the same time, I don't think I care about it on the same level that pros/semi-pros do..... I'm willing to sacrifice considerably less for Smash than a lot of people on SWF.

We've seen how many Smashfests/tournies I've skipped just because I didn't feel like it or had something better to do. x.x I dunno, my secret opinion is that ~50% of the reason most of UFB (the main people) plays Smash is so we can hang out together, lol. But I could be wrong.
Yea u probably right about the hanging out part.

I mean i hope u and TUSM don't take what i said the wrong way. All im saying is it makes us as a crew look bad when we keep saying (Well we don't really care cause we don't care as much as yall do) When were traveling and spending the same amount of money that they are.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Evan: I didn't take it the wrong way. I like being a spammer (in Smash or whatever else). =D

It's the little bit of nerd in me.

If you knew some of the stuff I've read just for the hell of it, you'd probably laugh at me.

You just proved my point.
You also had equations of characters. Jigglypuff + Ike = Meta Knight?????????

And a whole page of columns of how laggy certain moves are.

And numbers I couldn't even come close to understanding, and this was after I'd discovered the f-word. :dizzy:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The fact that u said you was coming to "own" lol Please don't take it to serious though. I didn't mean anything by it.
Owning with the help of TUSM by my side in teams.

I'm still not at my best. Did not think 2 months of not playing would do so much damage to me. I'm gonna have to take it to extreme measures to get my summer groove back. In singles I doubt I do much damage. That is why I am not gonna MM that dude. I'm not giving away free money for easy wins. When I get back in shape, then I'll take him.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
@Evan: I didn't take it the wrong way. I like being a spammer (in Smash or whatever else). =D

It's the little bit of nerd in me.

If you knew some of the stuff I've read just for the hell of it, you'd probably laugh at me.
Lol i laugh at u anyway. Thats why i like u. If yall knew some of the stuff i listen to. Yea...... Paramore is just the tip. Lol.

Owning with the help of TUSM by my side in teams.

I'm still not at my best. Did not think 2 months of not playing would do so much damage to me. I'm gonna have to take it to extreme measures to get my summer groove back. In singles I doubt I do much damage. That is why I am not gonna MM that dude. I'm not giving away free money for easy wins. When I get back in shape, then I'll take him.
I diggs!

Anyway speaking on tues what time should we start. Like ebo said if we have to be done by 10 we should start early so we get a good amount of playtime in. Im sure with everyone coming people will want to do teams/draft crews etc.

Also i have another wii in the house now!(Don't know for how long though.) If ebo brings his tv thats 3 setups(If by any chance u can bring a mini table that would be cool ebo as i doubt anyone would want to play with the tv on the floor. If not not let me know and ill try to steal one from my dad.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I have a table I can bring, but it's kind of small. Your bedroom TV could fit on it easily, tho. I actually have four (they're those wooden fold-out dinner tables) if Ebo's TV is small too.

I'll be there around 4 probably. Just throwing a time out there.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm gonna go for wensday off. I should be able to get it. If so I am go I'm heading straight to PA after work. I get out at three. I'm gonna have to by my tickets early. I might not be there till like 6 the latest.

Evan, are you able to house me and I leave in the afteroon wensday?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I really think Chibo is afraid of black people. x.x Or the neighborhood.

He keeps avoiding the topic.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm not Buddy buddy with Chibo or see that dude much as a "friend" But I guess I could do a few good deeds before this year is over. He should feel fine around me since I am hispanic. He just better not expect much talk from me to him.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yay someone entered my amv for best vid of dec09/jan10!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrYi5kMjKtc

Also it's crazy how they already have ven tributes and the game isn't out. I can only imagine how many aqua tributes people are going to make. I hope they dont wh0re her out like they did kairi/larxene! This tribute shows that even with the little we know about ven his story is already 10x more sadder then Roxas's And i thought Roxas had it bad! At least he didn't get frozen to death. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbrJrZSA-2Y

And also BBS shared the cover of the new dengki magazine with FF13! It's crazy that Kingdom hearts is held at the same regard as FF. It shows how far it came!(Aqua looks so innocent!)

http://i47.tinypic.com/apjmdv.jpg

Also no mickey on the cover probably confirms mickey isn't in the opening/ending(Which is understandable) I just don't see no other reason to include the charms instead of mickey except for they didn't make a cg render of mickey because he's not in opening/ending. Especially since im sure MX/Vantias has nothing to do with the charms.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Lol.

Anyways.

I'm getting a handle for Xzax's Birthday Smashfest thing. Since Xzax can't tell me what he'd prefer (or Vex will kill me -- oh and uhhh Xzax is too young and stuff =X), what do you guys want? I'm only getting one handle, so we all gotta agree. Or have a majority or something.

Personally, I like rum or tequila. I'm not getting vodka, eff that.

I'll actually make it to the store this time, lol.
Doesn't just a little bit of your consiouse tell you this is a bad idea overall?

No, I don't. Chibo and Vex take Brawl to much greater levels than I currently do. Ex.: Genesis. Also, see: Waluigi.
I'm most involved in Waluigi for being a game developer, not for being on a great level of Brawl. And to be honest TUSM, I would say you care about Brawl as much as the two of us, if not a higher level than myself on a mindset.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Doesn't just a little bit of your consiouse tell you this is a bad idea overall?
If kendall wants to buy drinks who is anyone else to tell her no? She grown lmao.(Unless u talking about xzax which she already said she's not getting it for him.)

I'm most involved in Waluigi for being a game developer, not for being on a great level of Brawl. And to be honest TUSM, I would say you care about Brawl as much as the two of us, if not a higher level than myself on a mindset.
I said i think he cares just as much as yall 2 do. I remember hearing he was so upset about how all of us was getting better and he stayed the same. He used to be the best but now all of us are around the same level.(Well when i actually try lol)

But then again your DDD. Not much else u can learn to do with that soul sucking thing.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Am I gonna be picked up once I get to PA? How is this gonna work for me?

Also can I have somes contact info so I can call them once I hit PA?

mib004

Smash Ace
Three, I'm not sleeping in one room with that many dudes. Thanks for lettin us know about it, DPch, but..... no thanks. :urg:

@Matt: Heard you're gonna bust my ***? Bring it. :mad: (Btw, I didn't tell her that out of the blue, she asked me a question that led to it, lol.)
yeah im gonna bust your ***... you betta be ready to bring it...... lmao..... i know you didnt... thats still ya *** ms. williams

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
You also had equations of characters. Jigglypuff + Ike = Meta Knight?????????

And a whole page of columns of how laggy certain moves are.

And numbers I couldn't even come close to understanding, and this was after I'd discovered the f-word. :dizzy:
I should just leave it alone, but as I said, only I know what's in the book.

On the subject of people getting better than me, I do that with every game I'm good at. You should see me whenever I find some really good online in Guitar Hero. I also take the Need For Speed games quite seriously, not just Smash. It's more like a "I'm not the best, so I have to get better" thing.

inb4ego<_<

And you think that Brawl book is bad? You should see some of the research I've done on Gran Turismo 4 alone. Gran Turismo to me is almost like you two with your KH spam. I just don't have anyone to talk to about it, not that there's THAT much to talk about anyway.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I should just leave it alone, but as I said, only I know what's in the book.

On the subject of people getting better than me, I do that with every game I'm good at. You should see me whenever I find some really good online in Guitar Hero. I also take the Need For Speed games quite seriously, not just Smash. It's more like a "I'm not the best, so I have to get better" thing.

inb4ego<_<

And you think that Brawl book is bad? You should see some of the research I've done on Gran Turismo 4 alone. Gran Turismo to me is almost like you two with your KH spam. I just don't have anyone to talk to about it, not that there's THAT much to talk about anyway.
Ok stop while u are ahead.

The thing with our kh spam is that kh is nothing but plot. It's nothing but this big as story spanned throughout 6 games taking place in the course of 12 years. WTH IS THERE WITH GRAN TURISMO? I can see the conversation now

TUSM-"Hey u get the new Gran Turisimo?
Someone" Yea OMG Do you see these graphics???
TUSM-I know right! Looking at these graphics makes my toy rc car look like ****!
Someone-"Play me online! I bet i can hold x better then u!
TUSM-Lets Go!

LMAO!

Am I gonna be picked up once I get to PA? How is this gonna work for me?

Also can I have somes contact info so I can call them once I hit PA?
Matt might be able to pick u up from broad n olney. IDK. You need to ask him. Anyway here is my cell-267-339-2772

ok jus for the books. can i get a kingtoon splooken. 1 time thats all i ask
NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom