• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The only way I could possibly go is if someone can drive me to the greyhound bus station and have me there by 9 50 MAYBE

or house me
that works too

i have work the next morn in philly

Roxas215

Smash Lord
The only way I could possibly go is if someone can drive me to the greyhound bus station and have me there by 9 50 MAYBE

or house me
that works too

i have work the next morn in philly
I said on the last page that your welcome to spend the night.

Anyway yall can come as early as yall want.(Well not to early. I dont wake up til like 11 lol.) Anytime after 11.30 am is fine.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I cant be there till around 5 15 or so

who else is spending the night, i might

i just dont wanna be like the only person lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Is there a way I can travel with you guys to pound 4? I can make it to PA from NY and then just meet up with you guys there.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I hope you guys don't mind getting your gifts on the 29th. x.x

I'm late as always. Forgot to tell you that, Steph.

Btw, my sister was jealous of my gift. :p

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Is there a way I can travel with you guys to pound 4? I can make it to PA from NY and then just meet up with you guys there.
Well as of now we only have 2 cars and we don't even have the driving arrangements for those 2 figured out yet.

What was your gift? You said u only got lip gloss and stuff lol. Why would she be jealous?

And i think it's only fair that whoever u got a gift for have to wait til next Christmas to get it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What was your gift? You said u only got lip gloss and stuff lol. Why would she be jealous?

And i think it's only fair that whoever u got a gift for have to wait til next Christmas to get it.
Steph got me a gift.

Don't be bitter, you'll be getting twice (three times?) as much as everyone else. >=(

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Why not? o.O You scared of black people or somethin?
Lmao. poor Chibo. :laugh:

Edit: oh snap i got more posts in this thread than YD now. have ya'll even met the kid yet?
Edit2: Wtf AndyG's gonna be there? I thought he like fell off the earth and died or some s***

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
But Andy's a ****in G. (No pun intended.)

Jk, I don't mind yd, I just like giving him ****.

mib004

Smash Ace

lol aww sadness.. i had a gift for alisha but im in jersey. dats funny cause i really didnt think steph would do it... lmao

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
OK, folks I have some terrible news. I........f*cked up. When I went to reserve the hotel room last night, I kept getting an error message. I don't remember what exactly it said, but several people complained about this problem. Seeing as how the problem was never fixed, we......don't have a hotel room.

Now, before you light me up, which I'm sure people are gonna do anyway, not like I don't deserve it, there is a Plan B. There's a guy named HAT who I played with at one of Chibo's biweeklies who is offering a room for anyone to stay at. From what he says, the room can hold up to 100 people, and he's only charging $10 per person.

Now, this is both a good and bad thing. The room is cheaper than the hotel room, and it could potentially be more spacey. However, the thought of being surrounded by tons of dudes, regardless of how big the room is, is kinda odd. I can only imagine what Kendall would feel like.

Anyways, I dropped him a PM letting him know about our situation, hopefully he'll get back to us soon. So, uhhh, shall we discuss this? Thoughts? Questions? TUSM f*cked up?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
When I went to reserve the hotel room last night, I kept getting an error message. I don't remember what exactly it said, but several people complained about this problem. Seeing as how the problem was never fixed, we......don't have a hotel room.
Call the hotel.

If it was a web site error, you should be able to convince them to give you the tournament rate.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Well as of now we only have 2 cars and we don't even have the driving arrangements for those 2 figured out yet.

Yea, it sounds like there's gonna be a lot more than 10 PA players going tbh, idk if there would be room. Any of the cars going Friday? Pllzzzzz. Vex and I need help.

OK, folks I have some terrible news. I........f*cked up. When I went to reserve the hotel room last night, I kept getting an error message. I don't remember what exactly it said, but several people complained about this problem. Seeing as how the problem was never fixed, we......don't have a hotel room.

Now, before you light me up, which I'm sure people are gonna do anyway, not like I don't deserve it, there is a Plan B. There's a guy named HAT who I played with at one of Chibo's biweeklies who is offering a room for anyone to stay at. From what he says, the room can hold up to 100 people, and he's only charging $10 per person.

Now, this is both a good and bad thing. The room is cheaper than the hotel room, and it could potentially be more spacey. However, the thought of being surrounded by tons of dudes, regardless of how big the room is, is kinda odd. I can only imagine what Kendall would feel like.

Anyways, I dropped him a PM letting him know about our situation, hopefully he'll get back to us soon. So, uhhh, shall we discuss this? Thoughts? Questions? TUSM f*cked up?
So uhhh.... a room at HATs place or a room at the hotel? I've never been to HATs but supposedly he like lives at a piano store and always houses tons of ppl. But the problem with that is - no included breakfast, possible lack of showers and such (for 100 ppl @_@), need to use someones car for transportation to the venue and back cause theres no shuttle bus, etc).

And cause you told enticed us to say it...

TUSM ****ed up lol

Did you think to call the hotel when you were gettin error messages? Quick, I would call the hotel asap now over the phone b4 it's December 26th and reserve it over the phone. Tell em the online registration isn't working.

---

Andy Vex or Xzax - wanna stay at Evans with me on the 29th? lol

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
yea u ****ed up TUSM. why didnt u jus call teh hotel and reserve? thats wat i did for apex anyway.

that 100 man in one room sound kinda weird. wat kinda room fits 100 people? nigg@s to suspect to let that go down.

jus call tomorrow and say something was wrong with their site.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

I stood at hats for pound 3. He does house people in a intsrument shop. It's big. They way it worked was some slepped up starts with thier sleeping bags or over big blankets on the floor. Of course you had to bring your own. Then there is another romm down stairs where people can stay and sleep at. So 2 floors to play smash. Down stairs has lots of room as well. he has one bathroom that has a shower so it's all good for people that wanna stay fresh.

And Last I remembered there was one sofa or mini bed down stairs. I think Manga was sleeping on it. if KayLo is like the only girl there out of all duds, maybe she can take it. me and Hat are cool, I can talk to him about it if anything. (if it is still there that is).

But you are charged 10 bucks for all three nites. Thats how it was last year. So if you had to stay at hats, trust me, you be alright.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

Group Rate Not Available For Requested Dates

My theory is that they are out of reservations for the Pound 4 days. It you try to make a reservation for other days, it processes just fine.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea u ****ed up TUSM. why didnt u jus call teh hotel and reserve? thats wat i did for apex anyway.

that 100 man in one room sound kinda weird. wat kinda room fits 100 people? nigg@s to suspect to let that go down.

jus call tomorrow and say something was wrong with their site.
You were at Apex?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
ok so i thought since nobody got me anything for my b-day. how bout every1 put together and pay for my pound 4 entry.
There paying for me lol. (i really dont want them to though.)

but yea im not staying in a instrument shop with a whole bunch of people. if thats the case im not going. i doubt kendall would go either but thats up to her.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
If we don't get the tournament rate, which I doubt we will, we're look at paying up to 160 dollars a night. Even if we were to do that, I'd need everyone's money up front, and it would be a lot more than $15 a night from each of you.

Now, I'll do everyone a favor and call them sometime today and see what's up, but don't get your hopes up.

HAT offered us (everyone, really) drinks while at his place. /plotscheme

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Chibo: Nvm, forget it. Read back if you're that curious.

If we don't get the tournament rate, which I doubt we will, we're look at paying up to 160 dollars a night. Even if we were to do that, I'd need everyone's money up front, and it would be a lot more than $15 a night from each of you.
If it was a web site error, there's no reason why you shouldn't get the reduced rate. Just be firm and don't take no for an answer.

You should know how to get **** like this done from working in retail. x.x

mib004

Smash Ace
@Chibo: Nvm, forget it. Read back if you're that curious.

If it was a web site error, there's no reason why you shouldn't get the reduced rate. Just be firm and don't take no for an answer.

You should know how to get **** like this done from working in retail. x.x
i agree TUSM just call em and try yr hardest to get the rate cause 100 people = 1 bathroom = kiss my a$$ im good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Calling them is an entirely different entity. When I called, I needed a group code which apparantly doesn't match the one given online. The person I spoke to had no ideaa what I was talking about, and after ten minutes of being on hold, no one came up with anything.

$119 a night, take it or leave it.

Top Bottom