• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
If you gonna have alot of people, I can sit this one out. Your crew and friends are more important than I am, so I'll give up my spot so it won't be so crowded. I'll just go out there another time.
Nonsense. Your just one more person. Besides u been trying to come up for awhile. Also i highly doubt everyone from that list will be able to make it.

My apt is big enough. Im just worried about the noise level.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ban Terrence and TUSM from laughing.
Ban Steph and Dotcom from talking.

Problem solved. :bee:

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Ban Terrence and TUSM from laughing.
Rrrrrrr. Besides, you forgot Kenny and his Tourette's. You weren't there, so I'll let you slide this time.

I doubt I'm gonna have my hair done soon, so I'm gonna have to go out with half a head of individuals. And a hat.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
On a Tuesday? No can do.
Unless people practically smash all night and I stay up smashing and go to work in the morning lol.

Matt, Ebo, we should discuss car arrangements at some point. I'll be riding with you guys there, but I'll still take Greyhound back if y'all leave early.
If anyone is driving down on Friday Vex and I could use a ride.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
You guys wanna crew battle at pound? :)

For $$$ or not, I don't care. I suck at melee so I want to look forward to something on Saturday lol. We should have 7/8 of our crew members!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
We already know I'm a spammer. (Pika social thread ftw.)

The bigger question is why you're looking up my stats.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Dunno. You see someone with 5,425 posts in a year, it makes you curious. Lol. Merry Christmas, UFB.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh, well. I post a lot in the Pika/Zelda social threads, so I end up having convos with people (a.k.a. spam). And I'm a mod, so I get extra posts from updating ****, helping people out, making MU threads, etc.

Since you were curious. :p

Merry Xmas.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Well, compared to the mod that has an average of 23.77 posts per day you're a lightweight, I guess.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
we can do a crew battle 2$ a person to make it interesting.
Is Terrence going to Pound?

To make sure we have enough people. If Xzax and Dotcom agree, we'll definitely have enough, but if not, we might be short a person. (Kenny's not going, right?)

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Kenny is going!

We got:
Coney (Dedede)
Sassy (Zero Suit)
Takeover (Snake)
Kenny (Pika)
Pink Fresh (Lucas)
NOID (Samus)
Matador (Mario)

Sadly, 23% (Ganon) cannot make it. :(

2 bucks is cool with us! Crew battles are so epic. :D

Roxas215

Smash Lord
This Is The **** Im Talking Bout I Guess Im Not Apart Of The Crew F**k This Crew I Quit
stop b!tching u sound like tusm. The maybe list is a mix of people not confirmed going/agree to be in the crew battle.

Also matador is in yall crew? I play him online all the time. He knows me. Just tell him its Evan peach/diddy

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Ah yea Matador is legit. His wii is broken now though lol. He only gets to play when I pick him up for smashfests. He's the only one that I'm not 100% sure is going, but I'm gonna find out. I'm trying to force him!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
This Is The **** Im Talking Bout I Guess Im Not Apart Of The Crew F**k This Crew I Quit
You never said you were going to Pound......

Anyways, Evan, I see how you did me givin me the Wiimote with no back and no batteries. :mad:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Kenny is going!

We got:
Coney (Dedede)
Sassy (Zero Suit)
Takeover (Snake)
Kenny (Pika)
Pink Fresh (Lucas)
NOID (Samus)
Matador (Mario)

Sadly, 23% (Ganon) cannot make it. :(

2 bucks is cool with us! Crew battles are so epic. :D
Kaylo (Pikachu)
MiB (Ness)
Squall (Snake)
TUSM (Dedede)
Me (Peach)
King Toon(Toon Link)
Ebo (Marth)
Dotcom (Olimar)
Steph (Kirby/Pit)
Xzax (MK)

of course we dont know who all going yet,

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh cool cool. Well in the event that you guys have more players, we have a couple crewless honoraries (who should really be actual members) that we could use.
Lobos (Toon Link)
TKO (Pokemon Trainer)

I just want everyone to get to play ya know. Sounds really fun! I'm so excited for pound. Just gotta get threw a few more crappy work weeks...

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Crew battle sounds like epic. Someone bring a camera so we can have epic commentary and stuff like that.

I kinda procrastinated.......again. I'm about to get our hotel room now.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
THE ***** IS MOVING OUT!!!

I'M STILL GETTING THE APARTMENT!!!

Other **** still sucks, but god****, at least this one thing is still good.

K, Merry Christmas everybody. <3

mib004

Smash Ace
merry christmas to all. but if we do a crew battle.... "Terrence is going to pound also" Terrence, Tusm, Kenny, Xzax, Me, Dot C, and i dont know 7... but thats just my 6 if I had to choose. anybody can be the 7th

Roxas215

Smash Lord
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

merry christmas to all. but if we do a crew battle.... "Terrence is going to pound also" Terrence, Tusm, Kenny, Xzax, Me, Dot C, and i dont know 7... but thats just my 6 if I had to choose. anybody can be the 7th
Wait is kenny/dotcom going? What are the ride situations? We only have 2 cars so far and TUSM isn't catching grayhound anymore.

As far as the crew battle goes Kendall was the 1st one to respond so im sure she wants to participate and Ebo is driving so im sure he gonna want to be in it as well. I really don't have to be in it.

Also who's to say Xzax isn't repping EC?

However sassy said that they have honorary members as well that would particapte if we have more members so if somehow all of us are able to make it there is no reason we couldn't do a 10v10(Chibo you should record out matches! we need epic commentary. Yall don't know the power of a trash talk team me and dotcom have!)

Also Sassy MAKE SURE YOU GET MATADOR TO COME!!!! Tell him my peach is going to pimpslap him if he don't!

THE ***** IS MOVING OUT!!!

I'M STILL GETTING THE APARTMENT!!!

Other **** still sucks, but god****, at least this one thing is still good.

K, Merry Christmas everybody. <3
Good. You deserve it!

xzax has smashfest on 29? if anyone feels like driving vm/pm or some****.
If people are interested i would hold a smashfest for xzax for his birthday.

Also chibo your welcome to spend the night if u come but yea no one is playing smash all night long. Especially not with your **** waluigi.
..............................................................................................................................................................

And yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rest of the new scans leaked. Alot more pics of the opening(Looks like TAV each have their own awakening and not just Ven) CG Vantias is downright scary. I love it! Also judging by the Vantias shot with him carrying all those keyblades looks like the keyblade surfing thing that was in the fm video is playable. OMG! Also nomura said in the latest interview that while you are allowed to play the stories in any order u want the recommended order is Terra,Ven,Aqua. Playing Aqua's story 1st will spoil Terra's.

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/141226-full-famitsu-scans.html

In the second scan with Ven u can see part of Vantias face(Just his eye) Due to his mask breaking off. For some reason his long eyelashes are really bothering me. But it also shows he has "golden eyes" Gives my theory more credibility since we know everyone with darkness has those **** golden eyes lol.

Also new BBS billboard in japan.(Why the hell don't we get a billboard??)
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/141354-bbs-poster-dengeki-playstation-cover.html

Also yet another new nomura interivew. I wont post the full interview as it's long but ill just bulletpoint the highlights

From FF Reunion's summary of RebirthWings's summary of the many interviews published recently:
-Terra will eventually be able to use all of KHIIFM's Lingering Spirit's abilities(Keyblade Cannon confirmed! YES!)
-The secret movie for this game is not prerendered like in previous games. Like an event scene, it even has voices.(Even more proof that the scene with sora in kh2 gear on the papou tree is part of the secret ending)
-Progress off- and on-line means that your decks improve everywhere.(Huh?)
-There is a hidden boss this time too. It is meant to surpass the Lingering Spirit.(Omg sora is actually a possibility!)
-There are three types of Data Install; 200MB, 400MB and 600MB. The latter is recommended as it will considerably streamline the gaming experience.(Yes sir! 8gb comes in handy!)
-This installment does not get a number because Sora is not the main protagonist but the volume of content is not that different from KHII.(Obviously! This game already looks bigger then kh1 and CoM combined)

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Yea no one needs to be left out! Like I said, 2 of our honoraries don't really have crews anymore and play with us like every week. We just haven't figured out how we should deal with them because we are each represented by a boss from Mega Man 2 lol. If you check the First Name Basis thread, you'll see.

But yea, Matador needs to bring that Mario here. I shall send him your threats.

We could livestream perhaps! All the sad smashers who didn't show can watch lol. If I missed pound and was all mopey about it, I'd watch a crew battle.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I noticed your crew is full of Mid and Low tiers D: , very interesting and respectable. Can I get in on this crew battle D:? Actually I dunno, if you guys are fine with it I still gotta think about it but I don't see why I wouldn't if you guys don't mind!

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I'll ask the rest of them, but personally I'm down, under the condition that you use Bowser. =D I have yet to see your Bowser in action and I hear it is great.

(You don't actually HAVE to lol. I just feel that the battle would be super epic if as many underused characters were represented as possible ya know. Especially since the regional crew battles the next day are gonna be half snake meta anyways!)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I noticed your crew is full of Mid and Low tiers D: , very interesting and respectable. Can I get in on this crew battle D:? Actually I dunno, if you guys are fine with it I still gotta think about it but I don't see why I wouldn't if you guys don't mind!
That what i was looking at to. I was going to tell xzax if he did play to use wolf. I wouldn't feel right if he used mk.

(You don't actually HAVE to lol. I just feel that the battle would be super epic if as many underused characters were represented as possible ya know. Especially since the regional crew battles the next day are gonna be half snake meta anyways!)
Yea i want the crew battle to have as many underused chars as possible. From the 2 crews we already have

Pikachu
Peach
Ness
Pit
Wolf
Lucas
Zss
Mario
Samus

That's epic!

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
merry Christmas To All. But If We Do A Crew Battle.... "terrence Is Going To Pound Also" Terrence, Tusm, Kenny, Xzax, Me, Dot C, And I Dont Know 7... But Thats Just My 6 If I Had To Choose. Anybody Can Be The 7th
F**k You Mat U Piece Of S**t

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
F**k You Mat U Piece Of S**t
It's Christmas, no mean words! :mad:

Anyways, best Xmas gift ever from Evan with those scans!!!!!!!!!! Keyblade surfing is gonna be playable?!?!? sdkasdka;sd OMG I can't wait, that ****'s gonna be too good.

@Axel's human name in the scans: Are they changing that to Lea in English? :confused:

Anyways, kid Lea is ****ing adorable. Vanitas looks bada**. I see shooter minigames (looks like Keyblade Cannon?), and even though I hate minigames, they actually look kinda fun.

I need my PSP back from my cousin. ><

EDIT: I was JUST thinking to myself, "Vanitas has one girly *** lookin eye," then I went back and reread your post, Evan, lol.

EDIT #2: I want that billboard for Christmas. Someone go to Japan and get it for me. :urg:

(My mom said we can't open gifts til 10, so I got nothin to do til then, if anybody's wondering @the morning spam........ -_-)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
OMFG!!! Leave it to my mom to make me feel guilty on Christmas. ARRRRRRRRRRG

It's Christmas, no mean words! :mad:

Anyways, best Xmas gift ever from Evan with those scans!!!!!!!!!! Keyblade surfing is gonna be playable?!?!? sdkasdka;sd OMG I can't wait, that ****'s gonna be too good.

@Axel's human name in the scans: Are they changing that to Lea in English? :confused:

Anyways, kid Lea is ****ing adorable. Vanitas looks bada**. I see shooter minigames (looks like Keyblade Cannon?), and even though I hate minigames, they actually look kinda fun.

I need my PSP back from my cousin. ><

EDIT: I was JUST thinking to myself, "Vanitas has one girly *** lookin eye," then I went back and reread your post, Evan, lol.

EDIT #2: I want that billboard for Christmas. Someone go to Japan and get it for me. :urg:

(My mom said we can't open gifts til 10, so I got nothin to do til then, if anybody's wondering @the morning spam........ -_-)

Anyway yea in Days Lea's name was pronounced "Lee" Now it seems it's pronounced "Lia" Honestly i prefer the sound "lia" However it's already cannon that it's pronounced "lee" Maybe it's just a pronunciation difference between japan and America?

Yea Vantias eyelashes annoys me. They better not make him a girl. I will kill nomura. He is way too bada** to be a girl(And we all know how i love bada** girls-LARXENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

And i know i typed this in my post a couple pages ago but im still not over the fact Relena wont be in the game. Im more then mad at that.

Im more surprised at the fact that it seems TAV all get their own "Dive to the Heart" And not just Ven. Makes you wonder if the "Awakening" Is mandatory for all keyblade wielders? Or was it really just special for Sora/Roxas/Ven?

Also i've been thinking about this but never posted it. I was playing KH2FM again yesterday and i never noticed that the "Dive to the Heart" area is actually called "Station of Awakening" What if this is actually the "Room of Awakening"????

If it is it gives a whole new meaning to the connection between Sora/Roxas/Ven. If it is actually the Room of Awakening then maybe the voice could of been ven all this time as it seems this is where Ven is sealed up at after whatever Heart transfer thing happens between Ven/Sora. I know nomura said that the voice in Kh1 was Mickey(Which makes no **** sense to me but whatever) But that doesn't necessarily mean it was his voice for Roxas's Awakening!

Top Bottom