• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm gonna register today along with getting the hotel reservations. I got my paycheck today instead of tomorrow. If anyone wanted me to pre-reg them, I MUST get the money first.

For anyone rooming with me, it's gonna be $15 a night, regardless of how many people are there. As I said before, I'm getting it from Saturday night to Tuesday morning.

Any other questions, please ask them ASAP.

One last thing. Sometime before Pound, I need doubles+ practice.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea vex is top notch practice.............. lmao
me and vex will get top 2 in brawl+ doubles, im callin it

I'm gonna register today along with getting the hotel reservations. I got my paycheck today instead of tomorrow. If anyone wanted me to pre-reg them, I MUST get the money first.

For anyone rooming with me, it's gonna be $15 a night, regardless of how many people are there. As I said before, I'm getting it from Saturday night to Tuesday morning.

Any other questions, please ask them ASAP.

One last thing. Sometime before Pound, I need doubles+ practice.
not that i have a problem with it, but $15 per night when a room is like approx $100 per night... That would be like splitting between 6 or 7 people. If there's 8 it would be more like $12.50 per night. Then again idk how many ppl are staying there.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm not splitting it so everyone shares a precise portion of the cost. If less people end up coming, I wouldn't charge them more. That kinda wouldn't be fair to them. I make it a flat rate so no matter what happens, your 15 covers your situation. I understand that the downside of less people coming will fall back on me the most because I will have paid the most.

Not to mention the fact that paying 15 bucks for a hotel room is pretty b*tchin'. Only downside is that you gotta share it with a bunch of other people.

You pickin' up what I'm puttin' down, Chibo?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i am picking up what you are putting down.

im gonna try and go home on monday though as i have work on tuesday so i wont be there night.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, soooo....

Dad got laid off.
Might not get my apartment (the subletter broke up with his gf, so she might be staying there.... -_-)
Sister might not be able to afford her next semester of college.

Today was pretty much the ****tiest day I've had in a while.

Evan, I kinda wanna stop by and get my Wiimote tonight.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yeah, soooo....

Dad got laid off.
Might not get my apartment (the subletter broke up with his gf, so she might be staying there.... -_-)

That ****ing sucks. I had to take a semseter off of college as well cause of money problems. Thats why i had the summer off and just now going back in jan.

You can pick it up whenever.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
K, I'll let you know when. I wanna go to Target at some point, so I'll stop by on my way.

I'm so upset about the apartment, though. -_- I was so ****ing excited to get out of this house..... I can't live here anymore. This chick better get her *** out so I can move.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
K, I'll let you know when. I wanna go to Target at some point, so I'll stop by on my way.

I'm so upset about the apartment, though. -_- I was so ****ing excited to get out of this house..... I can't live here anymore. This chick better get her *** out so I can move.
read up on the kh spam. It will get your mind off it lol.

Anyway u sound exactly like i did when i moved out my mom house 2 years ago. I couldn't take it anymore!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I still gotta read the KH stuff.

I'll get my Wiimote another day. I'm too upset atm..... I just wanna sit in my pajamas, spam, and watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. :(

So unless TUSM wants to be nice and bike the Wiimote over when he leaves (I think I live too far out the way, tho), I'll just deal with not having wifi for a while.

Oh, and my jaw hurts. >< I haven't been able to eat all day.

Anyways. I'm done whining, lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, soooo....

Dad got laid off.

Didn't you already apply for it and have money down and such?

---

Xzax who r u teaming with at pound 4?

For Xzax and anyone else - Smurf is desperately looking for a teammate

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
Yeah, soooo....

Dad got laid off.

dam kaylo that bull **** life for you, i been dealing with that this entire year. This has officially been the worst year ever

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
So unless TUSM wants to be nice and bike the Wiimote over when he leaves (I think I live too far out the way, tho), I'll just deal with not having wifi for a while.
I would've if I had seen this post. If I remember next time I'm at his house, I'll grab it.

......F*CK!!! I just remember Evan and Malik never gave me my money for that food. I just got got for $16, ya cheap conniving b*stards......y'all owe me, and I won't forget......

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
nah i dont find out till monady but if i dont get it i'll work something oh and can someone pre reg for me i'll pay whoever next time we play

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
the 29th sounds good i'll pick you up for free for your bday gift from me tusm you gotta go to so i can giv you the money

mib004

Smash Ace
jjust got off work... 10 hr.. shift... got 2 leftover beers some fish and grits... bout to pop in baby boy and call it a night..

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I would've if I had seen this post. If I remember next time I'm at his house, I'll grab it.

......F*CK!!! I just remember Evan and Malik never gave me my money for that food. I just got got for $16, ya cheap conniving b*stards......y'all owe me, and I won't forget......
LMAO!!!! Honestly i didn't even mean to snake you! If u come over today ill give u the money. Also sry for going to sleep. I thought i would just lay down and wait for yall to finish playing. I went to sleep in 5 mins. I was up for like 18 hours finishing those wii's/psp's yesterday! However it don't matter cause i need to give my mom 150 cause she needs money to get her car inspected. So much for Christmas shopping. I got ppl in jan lol.

jjust got off work... 10 hr.. shift... got 2 leftover beers some fish and grits... bout to pop in baby boy and call it a night..
I swear i seen that movie 3 times in the past month! Still a classic!

who trying to play on the 29th(night before my b-day) I wanna chill wit yall before then
Yea we can play on the 29th. Chibo and Vex yall should come so we can get some double + practice.

Also about Pound 4. I really REALLY hate people paying for me. Are yall sure yall want me to go? We all know im not that good.

Edit more new scans!!! It's epic how they link all the bbs scenes to the ones from kh1/CoM/Days/KH2

http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=94989

Also new interview. Nomura confirms that the org humans selves will only go up to number 8 axel(**** YOU NOMURA! I WANTED RELENA!!! Sighs i guess there is always KH BBS:FM"

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...erview-nomura-heartstation-spoilers-kind.html

Also this made me laugh
- Do other FF characters appear?
Nomura: No, only Zack. I originally intended to draw a back story with Cloud, Leon, and company, but then I thought if too many characters were added then the story would become too complicated.

Um has he seen his story so far? This game story is already more complicated then kh1,com,days,and kh2 combined. Again guess we got to wait for the final mix version.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why not just hold a smashfest on the weekend of Xzax B-day. That way I can go over. You guiys can play and celebrate his B-day.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Why not just hold a smashfest on the weekend of Xzax B-day. That way I can go over. You guiys can play and celebrate his B-day.

Hey, we like the guy, but not that much.

If I do come over, Evan, it'll just be to pick up he money. I have to stop by Walmart and get the last Christmas item, then back home to wrap everything I got. I'm such a procrastinator, but I love it.

Oh, I'll also grab Kendall's Wiimote......maybe.

Just checked the greyhound schedule. The first bus getting to Maryland won't be there until almost four.

Maybe next time, B+, maybe net time.

Matt, Ebo, we should discuss car arrangements at some point. I'll be riding with you guys there, but I'll still take Greyhound back if y'all leave early.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
If I gets ride, I'll b der, and since Xzax will probably be here when Ebo comes to pick him up I don't see a problem getting there as long as he has room lol.
Well this is assuming everyone else is coming too. People may have to work that day.

Do anyone else have plans for the 29th??

And it can't be alot of people. Just the normal plus Xzax/Vex/Chibo i guess

Kendall
Matt
Terrance
TUSM
Steph
Kenny
Ebo
Xzax
Vex
Chibo
Dotcom
Truth??????
Bnzzaaa????
AK??????

O and d.pch is coming to(Arrg that is alot of people)

Ebo if you bring your tv that could be 3 setups. Im thinking 1 singles 1 doubles and 1 brawl+

Oooo, new BBS stuff! Someone needs to just leak the game already.

Please. ;-;
I KNOW!!!!!!!(You still need your psp hacked and i kinda lost my battery to do it.........................)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well this is assuming everyone else is coming too. People may have to work that day.

Do anyone else have plans for the 29th??

And it can't be alot of people. Just the normal plus Xzax/Vex/Chibo i guess

Kendall
Matt
Terrance
TUSM
Steph
Kenny
Ebo
Xzax
Vex
Chibo
Dotcom
Truth??????
Bnzzaaa????
AK??????

O and d.pch is coming to(Arrg that is alot of people)

Ebo if you bring your tv that could be 3 setups. Im thinking 1 singles 1 doubles and 1 brawl+

I KNOW!!!!!!!(You still need your psp hacked and i kinda lost my battery to do it.........................)
If you gonna have alot of people, I can sit this one out. Your crew and friends are more important than I am, so I'll give up my spot so it won't be so crowded. I'll just go out there another time.

Top Bottom