• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
idk i havent talked to em in a couple days, but last i heard they were tryin to come. il talk to smurf tonight

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, Kamar wants to come today, and I can bring my Wii, but I know how you hate texture-less Brawl. If someone else brings theirs, I won't worry about it.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If me going is a problem i wont go. It's not that big a deal for me. Honestly i am a last resort thing. Don't base yall plans around me. Yall already know how i feel about other people paying for me.
No *****ing, you're going.

ok so i got a job interview today
I'm kinda late, but good luck, Ebo!

5 DUDES 5 DUDES YEA I GUESS IM SLEEPIN IN THE TUB THEN...

and yea 6:30 is official
Rofl.

I'll be there around 7. (I got a ride since I won't be coming from home.)

mib004

Smash Ace
I haven't left yet, but I'll take it with me when I do.

Even though I hate running errands with a Wii in my purse, lol. The things I do for you guys.........
lol i know thats crazy a wii in ya pursh lol imagine if a guy tried to crack on you and saw a wii in ya purse.. lmao that **** would be funny we appreciate what u do for us dont worry... stuff like not going to tourny's, showing up late lolool

Roxas215

Smash Lord
lol i know thats crazy a wii in ya pursh lol imagine if a guy tried to crack on you and saw a wii in ya purse.. lmao that **** would be funny we appreciate what u do for us dont worry... stuff like not going to tourny's, showing up late lolool
Boys will talk to her if they see a wii or not lol.

Dotcom are u still coming today? If so what time?

AK are u coming today?

Matt can u tell terrance to bring his psp charger?

O and Kamar can come TUSM. I don't care. But tell him to bring his own controller. Like i said i have a cold and yall don't want to use my controller.

O and this 5 dudes thing is scary. Hell 3 days of non stop smash is scarier. I get bored after a couple of hours. Def going to need paramore to release about 3 new cds to keep me occupied!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I've had a guy see a controller in my bag before......... it's embarrassing, lol.

Luckily most dudes think it's cool when a girl plays video games. A controller in the purse is a bit much, tho. :urg:

@Evan: I left my Wiimote at your apartment, btw. I think Terrence took mine, actually, and left his.

Either way, I need it back, because I definitely wanted to play wifi last night and couldn't.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I've had a guy see a controller in my bag before......... it's embarrassing, lol.

Luckily most dudes think it's cool when a girl plays video games. A controller in the purse is a bit much, tho. :urg:

@Evan: I left my Wiimote at your apartment, btw. I think Terrence took mine, actually, and left his.

Either way, I need it back, because I definitely wanted to play wifi last night and couldn't.
Yea it's here.

And yea most guys like girls that play games. There rare.

EDIT!!! O **** I FORGOT!!! BBS WILL BE OUT BY THEN!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES TUSM BOX YOU GOING TO FEEL THIS KH SPAM UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Evan, I'm assuming your "first time Kamar gets three-stocked, he gets you a Frosty Float" rule is still in effect.
O ****. Lol i forgot about that. You actually think i would send him out in the cold just for a frosty float??? Im not that mean.

NOW THE 1ST TIME HE TRASH TALKS AND GETS 3 STOCKED THEN I DEF NEED A FROSTY FLOAT. LOL

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Whoever buying a room can yall pay for me until after christmas where i can give the money back I am getting money for christmas and my birthday so yeah....

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Whoever buying a room can yall pay for me until after christmas where i can give the money back I am getting money for christmas and my birthday so yeah....
I'm buying the room, and since you've already told me that you don't pay people back, such as myself, I don't see that happening.

Besides, if you don't have it now, just pay whenever you see me. If it's the day of the tournament, so be it. I'm not getting any money from anyone yet.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
whoever drivin should come scoop me. im on extra lazy mode
You can't pull a Kendall. But ye ai dont know who is driving. Im assuming steph. Call and ask him.

I'm buying the room, and since you've already told me that you don't pay people back, such as myself, I don't see that happening.

Besides, if you don't have it now, just pay whenever you see me. If it's the day of the tournament, so be it. I'm not getting any money from anyone yet.
Im sure if he did say that he was just playing. There's no way you or any of us would allow him to just not pay u back.

But TUSM is right no one is giving him any money yet so if your getting money by Christmas you will be fine.

Dotcom just called me saying he coming.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I was referring to something that happened a while ago. I lent him some money, and somewhere along the line, he said he wasn't gonna pay it back.

You best believe I'm getting some sort of compensation before you set foot in the room.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm oddly intrigued...

I'm about to leave, Kamar is trying to find a way to john out, AGAIN, so he won't be with me. He said he's gonna let me know when he's nearby, but I'm considering just saying forget it.

Then again, it's been a while since we've had a punching bag.

EDIT: I just found out I have donuts left over from yesterday. Leaving in 7.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's not really a good thing. x.x Or very exciting, lol, just something I wanted to share.

Btw, TUSM, make sure to take your Wii..... my mom called my sister and said she wants us to stop home first, so I might be late. -_-

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm home, but I won't be leaving for another 20 minutes or so.

Must..... not...... strangle...... mother..........

EDIT: Can't play tonight. Sorry guys. Someone can pick up my Wii if you need an extra, but my mom wants us to wrap all of the presents she got other people (*sigh*), then clean the living room for Xmas morning. ARGH.

mib004

Smash Ace
I'm home, but I won't be leaving for another 20 minutes or so.

Must..... not...... strangle...... mother..........

EDIT: Can't play tonight. Sorry guys. Someone can pick up my Wii if you need an extra, but my mom wants us to wrap all of the presents she got other people (*sigh*), then clean the living room for Xmas morning. ARGH.
lol u fail

mib004

Smash Ace
Living at home fails. I CANNOT WAIT to move out.

Onemoreweekonemoreweekonemoreweek.
lol i feel u when i come home from break i stay at my brother house.. mom be askin for to many favors....

im bout to ask ev do they need ya wii. cause i didnt leave my house yet.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
hey kaylo do u mind hookin me up with another santa hat?
if its not too much a red and green jester hat would look crazzzyy. (purposely slightly pushy too push ur buttons lol)

il pay u a septa token if i ever get a chance(ive been mad busy)

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Tonight was too funny. Kendall, I almost feel bad for you. Thought you was going out?

*turns to Kenny

NO!!!!!! NO!!!!!!

Kenny has officially been diagnosed with Tourette's.

Get at me and MIB for longest win streak.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Kenny came with that out of now where. He scared the **** out of me.

I really dont know if i can handle pound. I get bored after about a hour. Especially if im losing lol. But then again i will have my kh/paramore spam. Thats such a deadly combo.

O just got word from elijiah. New years party is confirmed. I sent everyone invites on facebook! Yes sir!

Edit!! Yes!!! New bbs info(Video still didn't leak)

"Baby Ven" Isn't a actual baby but rather the real ven "dressed as a baby?(WTF????)

Saix's name is "Isa"(Aiza" Not Sia")

Info on secret movie

"Like in previous Kingdom Hearts games, Birth By Sleep has a special "secret movie" that's played after the ending only if you satisfy certain conditions. "If you get a chance to see this movie in addition to the ending, I think your entire impression of the story will change," Nomura said. "I'm not going to spoil it, but the secret movie in this game doesn't just set up a sequel -- it puts all the pieces of the story together." (Ok no doubt in my mind now that the sora in kh2 gear on the papou tree scene is part of the secret ending")

NA version is coming along faster then expected. VA is nearly done and all thats left is text. Still no release date though.

"Unannounced Project" Will be revealed early next year(My bet is that "Mystery KH game he was talking about" After he finishes up FF VS 13/Agito 13/Parasite eve 3 . Nomura is free to work soley on KH.)

New Scans
http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewScans/Jump1.png
http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewScans/Jump2.png
http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewScans/Jump3.png
http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewScans/Jump4.png
http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewScans/Jump5.png

Edit
More new scans! Fatismu scans leaked! Lea and Isa pics(Finally!)
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/141226-partial-famitsu-scans-lea-isa.html

I really like Lea's look. He def looked like he could of been in TWEWY.(He do look like Hayner a bit)

Isa looks like he's a emo kid. But still he looks normal. Something tragic had to happen to make him turn **** near psychotic in KH2.

Also it seems that their hometown is Radiant Garden(WTF? Why couldn't they have been from Twilight Town? I swear if they incorporate Lea/Isa into the Aqua/Mickey/Kairi storyline in going to be mad)

Rumors are saying that the full scans has mickey in armor(Another wtf??)

This **** video needs to leak already!!! ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGG

Top Bottom