• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
OK, since I told someone I would be there partner for doubles if they didn't find one, and it's kinda looking like I'm gonna enter singles too, I have to show up at the tourney on Saturday. I'm not sure what time yet, so I don't know if I should just leave early Saturday, or late Friday.

Kendall, did you find out about sharing a hotel room with those mod friends you mentioned? Or are we getting a separate room with Chibo and company? Or are we just getting a UFB room? The deadline for getting the discounted room rate is Christmas day, so we need to buckle down.

One last question. Matt, have you made your decision yet about going? Since I have to decide whether or not to get a round trip ticket or if I can ride back with you.

Let's go, people, I need answers.....I also need to pre-reg...

mib004

Smash Ace
OK, since I told someone I would be there partner for doubles if they didn't find one, and it's kinda looking like I'm gonna enter singles too, I have to show up at the tourney on Saturday. I'm not sure what time yet, so I don't know if I should just leave early Saturday, or late Friday.

Kendall, did you find out about sharing a hotel room with those mod friends you mentioned? Or are we getting a separate room with Chibo and company? Or are we just getting a UFB room? The deadline for getting the discounted room rate is Christmas day, so we need to buckle down.

One last question. Matt, have you made your decision yet about going? Since I have to decide whether or not to get a round trip ticket or if I can ride back with you.

Let's go, people, I need answers.....I also need to pre-reg...
ok im going to pound 4 **** it... im leaving to go late saturday.... im not gonna lie cant gurantee people a ride back on monday because i got class tues.. morning. but yall know me im out when im done so yall welcome for the ride. second, not really gonna worry about the discounted room because my money is straight, and third whoever wanna go half on a room let me know proboly 3 or 4 people or so, and whoever i room with betta has some dove in they bag forreal!!!! not tryna have that jawn smelling like funions u know!! and while im down there im gonna check out the city a bar or something..gonna enjoy myself anybody is welcom to come.... so yea count me in TUSM

mib004

Smash Ace
yea ev me and terrence be ova there hardcore practice... but lets all play tuesday cause wends.. its not happening... So tuesday night wassup peoples

Roxas215

Smash Lord
yea ev me and terrence be ova there hardcore practice... but lets all play tuesday cause wends.. its not happening... So tuesday night wassup peoples

So u and terrance are coming today? But we all playing tomorrow? Ok

Yo mm me today. Im dead serious. I have to prove to myself that i was just mad yesterday. lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Evan, I was talking about B+ doubles.

Matt, chances are it'll be me, you, Kendall, and whoever else comes in a room. I can reserve a room as long as we all confirm this and y'all pay me back, of course.

I'll play tomorrow. The rest off the day for me is gonna be chill time.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
****, so much to respond to.

Kendall, did you find out about sharing a hotel room with those mod friends you mentioned?
We can always room with them.... they have the room regardless. But it sounds like we're straight on the room situation.

ok im going to pound 4 **** it... im leaving to go late saturday.... im not gonna lie cant gurantee people a ride back on monday because i got class tues.. morning. but yall know me im out when im done so yall welcome for the ride. second, not really gonna worry about the discounted room because my money is straight, and third whoever wanna go half on a room let me know proboly 3 or 4 people or so, and whoever i room with betta has some dove in they bag forreal!!!! not tryna have that jawn smelling like funions u know!! and while im down there im gonna check out the city a bar or something..gonna enjoy myself anybody is welcom to come.... so yea count me in TUSM
Yay! Pound'll be fun. You can always make some of your money back in mms, and there's gonna be a ****ton of pros there. I'll supply food + energy drinks.

Get Steph and Terrence to come, too!

Evan, you better change your mind. UFB gotta rep. (Oh, and uhhhh........ ToS too, I guess. :urg:)

but lets all play tuesday cause wends.. its not happening... So tuesday night wassup peoples
Yeah, I'll play tomorrow.

Today I'm going shopping for apartment stuff and out to dinner with some people, so can't tonight.

Matt, chances are it'll be me, you, Kendall, and whoever else comes in a room. I can reserve a room as long as we all confirm this and y'all pay me back, of course.

I'll play tomorrow. The rest off the day for me is gonna be chill time.
I'm in that room. I'll give you the money after Christmas day. (I love relatives who give money.....)

Btw, once I get my apartment, we should all do a cheap round robin (I'm talkin like.... $3 buy-in) for serious practice. If Ebo comes, that's an extra TV, and I should have two when I move in, so we'll have plenty of space for us to do it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok so you guys definitely got housing options? I'm prob gonna follow you guys and cling to you if I can't find anything lolol

I don't seem to be having too much of a problem with getting a ride but its finding a hotel room thats getting to be annoying

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
You got so much practice trolling here, it only came natural.

I'll get the hotel room Thursday when I get paid. I'm probably gonna leave Monday morning, Pound grand finals feels like it's gonna be legit.

And really f*cking late...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
what day are you arriving TUSM?

So your putting the hotel room on your card and then ppl splitting with you pay you in cash day of?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I meant to say leave Tuesday morning, Brawl will still be going on Monday. Duh, TUSM, duh.

@Chibo: It doesn't matter when they give me the money, as long as I get it before you set foot in the room. The sooner, the better. I will be a douche and not let you in if I don't get anything, and that goes for EVERYBODY.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It's $57.50 for one game singles + doubles. To add the other game singles and doubles it's only $25.

I meant to say leave Tuesday morning, Brawl will still be going on Monday. Duh, TUSM, duh.

@Chibo: It doesn't matter when they give me the money, as long as I get it before you set foot in the room. The sooner, the better. I will be a douche and not let you in if I don't get anything, and that goes for EVERYBODY.
Sounds reasonable. Are you going to be getting the room starting Friday night? Vex and I are entering Melee as well and need to be there early on Saturday

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Tusm we getting our rock beezy on.
I wish I hadda checked the boards first, I'm already home and I hardly feel like moving.

Chibo, I'm going early Saturday for B+. I'm gonna be leaving Tuesday probably, and that's three nights already. I'm hoping I can get lucky and get a room Saturday and Sunday, and find someone else to chill with Monday night so it's not so hard on my wallet.

If Evan does end up going, I suppose I can waive his "hotel fee." That's good enough, right? Of course it is. In fact, I say tomorrow, while we play, we discuss these plans in detail.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
So Evan...party?
Waiting on elijiah to let me know if we can use the house

well i cook so imm bring some stuff too my chef game is on point can make **** there anything
Lol. We still Playing today?

I wish I hadda checked the boards first, I'm already home and I hardly feel like moving.

Chibo, I'm going early Saturday for B+. I'm gonna be leaving Tuesday probably, and that's three nights already. I'm hoping I can get lucky and get a room Saturday and Sunday, and find someone else to chill with Monday night so it's not so hard on my wallet.

If Evan does end up going, I suppose I can waive his "hotel fee." That's good enough, right? Of course it is. In fact, I say tomorrow, while we play, we discuss these plans in detail.
Yea we can discuss it tomorrow.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
TUSM, I'll think about staying Monday night. Depends on how much transportation would be to get back.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I'm always done with Brawl for a while after a tournament (the few I've been to, lol). It always comes back eventually, tho.

Me and Steph are tryin to get into that Naruto game after the holidays are over. Looks fun. Neji ftw. <3

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm always done with Brawl for a while after a tournament (the few I've been to, lol). It always comes back eventually, tho.

Me and Steph are tryin to get into that Naruto game after the holidays are over. Looks fun. Neji ftw. <3
Me and Kage was playing it the other day. It's fun.

Plus TVC comes out next month(Then again what am i saying. The biggest game ever is also coming out next month. I wish i would be playing TVC. Lol sry Ether. Ill pick it up when im finish BBS)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

Play Hinata. She's ridiculous. First time she's been better than Neji in this series of games.

Me and Kage was playing it the other day. It's fun.

Plus TVC comes out next month(Then again what am i saying. The biggest game ever is also coming out next month. I wish i would be playing TVC. Lol sry Ether. Ill pick it up when im finish BBS)
I'm not sure if i'm gonna mess with it, tbh. I'd rather invest time and money into SSFIV.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I'm not rogue. T, don't compare me to that ***** lol.
Let me stop talking bout Kendall bf, for I catch a quick tjolt to the face.
Lmao. Naw it wont be a quick tjolt. She gonna give u a up close and personal fsmash post haste and swiftly!

Play Hinata. She's ridiculous. First time she's been better than Neji in this series of games.

I'm not sure if i'm gonna mess with it, tbh. I'd rather invest time and money into SSFIV.
Lol i already told my roommate he is teaching me sf4 when it comes out. I tried to get into the first sf4 but the only char i could actually get the hang of was sakura. And my roommates sakura is 10x better then mines so i gave up. However im really interested in Juri. She seems like she's quick and thats the playstyle i have. SF4 is ALOT SLOWER then any other fighter i play so i need to play one of the fastest chars.

I tried to pick up viper. I hated the fact i get outranged b y everything lol. Not to mention the best player near me plays ryu so umm yea. I got bored real quick lol.

But TVC do look fun. If i do pick it up im going to main Morrigan and Jun.

Speaking of Hinata she was the 1st char i clicked with in the game. Im probably going to main her.

Top Bottom