• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Lol i already told my roommate he is teaching me sf4 when it comes out. I tried to get into the first sf4 but the only char i could actually get the hang of was sakura. And my roommates sakura is 10x better then mines so i gave up. However im really interested in Juri. She seems like she's quick and thats the playstyle i have. SF4 is ALOT SLOWER then any other fighter i play so i need to play one of the fastest chars.

I tried to pick up viper. I hated the fact i get outranged b y everything lol. Not to mention the best player near me plays ryu so umm yea. I got bored real quick lol.

But TVC do look fun. If i do pick it up im going to main Morrigan and Jun.

Speaking of Hinata she was the 1st char i clicked with in the game. Im probably going to main her.
Yo, Marn's speed and technical prowess with C.Viper is fun as hell to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSD-U_G0WM4

Might main Viper or one of the new characters in SSF4.

Also, lot's of people are picking up Hinata in the Naruto game. She's amazing.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
TUSM, MIB, Terrence, Kendall, Kingtoon, Dotcom, Evan, Chibo, Xzax, Vex......

*remembers Apex

I don't see this happening at all. Even if Evan doesn't go, it's still a lot of people in one room. We'll bring this up at the next board meeting.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
TUSM, MIB, Terrence, Kendall, Kingtoon, Dotcom, Evan, Chibo, Xzax, Vex......

*remembers Apex

I don't see this happening at all. Even if Evan doesn't go, it's still a lot of people in one room. We'll bring this up at the next board meeting.
I'll sleep on the floor, idc, more people = less money on the room for each person.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
What?! He never actually said he was going. I know I'm a douche sometimes, but I didn't do anything this time.

@Vex: Trust me, the less I spend the better, but, honestly, I'd rather pay a little more to get a somewhat comfortable sleep. At Apex, I got around four hours of sleep in a chair that I woke up from every 15 minutes.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh, nvm. I thought you meant..... something else. ;;

I'll sleep on the floor. Vex'll make a comfy pillow. =D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Kings Court is prob lookin for a place to stay, we could take everyone in the UFB room + kings court and split up everyone into 2 hotel rooms so theres a bit more space.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

I'll sleep on the floor. Vex'll make a comfy pillow. =D
Oh you know it! <3

@Vex: Trust me, the less I spend the better, but, honestly, I'd rather pay a little more to get a somewhat comfortable sleep. At Apex, I got around four hours of sleep in a chair that I woke up from every 15 minutes.
Just make a rule stating to anybody that comes to stay in the room that there WILL be sleep at night, no bull**** or anything, SLEEP at(Whatever time we can agree upon) THIS time.

If I don't get sleep, I'll fall asleep while planking people with Pit D:

mib004

Smash Ace
<3

Just make a rule stating to anybody that comes to stay in the room that there WILL be sleep at night, no bull**** or anything, SLEEP at(Whatever time we can agree upon) THIS time.

If I don't get sleep, I'll fall asleep while planking people with Pit D:
vex i respect wat you saying but im not gonna agree with that we all grown and whoever pays there half can do whatever they want.. i mean i would want people to shut the hell when its time to sleep but im nobody's parents.. so i dont agree with that.. nothing againts anybody just saying..

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
vex i respect wat you saying but im not gonna agree with that we all grown and whoever pays there half can do whatever they want.. i mean i would want people to shut the hell when its time to sleep but im nobody's parents.. so i dont agree with that.. nothing againts anybody just saying..
Your paying your amount and thats why you get a say in what time we would start to quiet down and try to sleep. I don't think you should have to necessarly sleep, but being respectful and being quiet is basically what I'm saying, WE are paying to stay in this room, so I think if the majority want to sleep at a certain time, they can, and you should be able to respect that and stop being loud or whatever considering we are all trying to compete at a professional level and do extremely well and in order to do this rest is needed. I'm not trying to act like anybody's parents, but as adults we should realize these things, just saying, thats my 2 cents ^_^.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
getting sleep is just smart thinking if you want to do well, especially if all of you guys are trying to do well and rep PA, we all need to be at tip top shape. get some good rest, wake up and have a nice breakfast, etc

if you want to party and smash all night go to a differ hotel room. seriously, its gonna be the kind of situation where u can walk down the halls and see multiple rooms with doors open inviting anyone to play smash. not to mention ul get international practice, since u can get philly practice any day of the week. believe me, vex and i know the whole hotel deal cause of genesis.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Who said anything about staying up and partying all night? We're gonna be with a bunch of Smashers, lol.

We're just saying there's no need for it to be a serious thing. x.x We'll sleep when we sleep. I think we're old enough to not have to agree on a set bedtime.

mib004

Smash Ace
lololol whoa whoa whoa first of all yall comin into my thread askin for hotel stay.. lol J/P. But seroiusly what are yall talking bout i feel where both of yall are coming from "chibo and vex" all i said was if somebody were awake in the hotel while everyone wanted to go to sleep. there is no way in hell that everybody can come to a decison and say " its bed time". If i asked someone to go to sleep while i was tired and they said no i would just say ok. im just saying there is no set bed time for anyone if you wanna stay up all night that your choice if you want to sleep then sleep and thats that.

mib004

Smash Ace
Who said anything about staying up and partying all night? We're gonna be with a bunch of Smashers, lol.

We're just saying there's no need for it to be a serious thing. x.x We'll sleep when we sleep. I think we're old enough to not have to agree on a set bedtime.
Thank You Ms. Williams ;)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
lololol whoa whoa whoa first of all yall comin into my thread askin for hotel stay.. lol J/P. But seroiusly what are yall talking bout i feel where both of yall are coming from "chibo and vex" all i said was if somebody were awake in the hotel while everyone wanted to go to sleep. there is no way in hell that everybody can come to a decison and say " its bed time". If i asked someone to go to sleep while i was tired and they said no i would just say ok. im just saying there is no set bed time for anyone if you wanna stay up all night that your choice if you want to sleep then sleep and thats that.
What we're saying is, we can agree upon a time that we all start to slow down and turn the pace down on things and become quieter, idc if you sleep or whatever, you can continue playing for all I care, I'm just saying that you become quieter which would be respectful for the people trying to sleep, and like Chibo said, people WILL let other people into there hotel rooms to play almost all night if thats the thing your looking to do.

Seriousily this is a thing along the lines of respect if anything, I honestly don't care, if I'm somehow tired I will be sleeping regardless.

Roxas215

Smash Lord

fat joke?

If me going is a problem i wont go. It's not that big a deal for me. Honestly i am a last resort thing. Don't base yall plans around me. Yall already know how i feel about other people paying for me.

As far as the bedtime thing i think everyone is old enough to be quiet and let other people sleep. However no need to have a dedicated "lights off" time. We not in preschool. No on is partying(Unless u partying with other dudes cause kendall going to be 1/3 girls there. Lmao)

Besides if it's really a problem where u can't sleep just do your eardrums a favor and insert the soothing sounds of Hailey Williams into your membrane!!!

We can discus it today. I have the apt to myself again. So who all is coming today?

Matt
Terrance
Steph
Kendall
TUSM
Dotcom
Kenny

Ebo are u coming today? I was talking to AK on facebook he might come as well

Also mike is taking his wii back home with him to give to his brother so im wii less lol. We going to need 2 setups. Kendall's and someone's else.

And also NO ONE USE MY CONTROLLER TODAY! I have a cold and have been sneezing all day and i dont wont no one else to catch my cold.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
If me going is a problem i wont go. It's not that big a deal for me. Honestly i am a last resort thing. Don't base yall plans around me. Yall already know how i feel about other people paying for me.

As far as the bedtime thing i think everyone is old enough to be quiet and let other people sleep. However no need to have a dedicated "lights off" time. We not in preschool. No on is partying(Unless u partying with other dudes cause kendall going to be 1/3 girls there.
This is pretty much what I'm getting at, not a pre school thing, but if majority wants to sleep at a certain time, I think the others should respect that and just start to become alittle quiet, allowing those that want to sleep, sleep, which is what I've been trying to say.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
I Want Everyone On This Thread To Shut Up Half Of The People In Our Crew Is 21 And Up I Wish Someone Would Give Me A Bed Time If We Party We Party If We Sleep We Sleep It Aint Gone Effect A Got Dam Thing. Sorry Vex But Where Not Use To Bed Times Anymore

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I Want Everyone On This Thread To Shut Up Half Of The People In Our Crew Is 21 And Up I Wish Someone Would Give Me A Bed Time If We Party We Party If We Sleep We Sleep It Aint Gone Effect A Got Dam Thing. Sorry Vex But Where Not Use To Bed Times Anymore
Umm ok we get you but why did you even have to post this when the argument was over?

Anyway my phone is back on. Same number. 267-339-2772

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Who said anything about a bed time? Just sayin' it's mad disrespectful to the other people paying for the room as well if everyones tryin to party and be crazy loud the entire night. Not tryin to intrude in on ya guys, but normally hotels are meant for sleeping lol

2 stock per person draft crew battle sleepers v non sleepers
winner chooses lights off or on lol

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
ok so i got a job interview today so i'm most likely not going to make it but if i get this job i'm 100% going to pound and i'm down with the whole more people less money thing idc about sleeping on the floor what so ever and since tusm is getting the room he should get the bed

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
You got this, Ebo.

I believe we've come to the conclusion that "lights out = bad" and "STFU = good." Moving on.

Evan, you going isn't the problem, it's mainly the hotel space and trying to squeeze everybody in comfortably. At Apex, I think there were five dudes sleeping in two beds. This ain't happening again. Chibo, how many people from King's Court or wherever are coming? I wanna get an idea of how many people are gonna be sharing these two rooms.

Also, is 6:30 official, or is Mat just saying when he's gonna be there?

Top Bottom