• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
EDIT: @Matt: I got 45 minutes to kill before presents, so let me spam!

OMFG!!! Leave it to my mom to make me feel guilty on Christmas. ARRRRRRRRRRG
LOL, already happened to me too. Our mothers must secretly know each other and plan this ****.

Anyway yea in Days Lea's name was pronounced "Lee" Now it seems it's pronounced "Lia" Honestly i prefer the sound "lia" However it's already cannon that it's pronounced "lee" Maybe it's just a pronunciation difference between japan and America?

Yea Vantias eyelashes annoys me. They better not make him a girl. I will kill nomura. He is way too bada** to be a girl(And we all know how i love bada** girls-LARXENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

And i know i typed this in my post a couple pages ago but im still not over the fact Relena wont be in the game. Im more then mad at that.

Im more surprised at the fact that it seems TAV all get their own "Dive to the Heart" And not just Ven. Makes you wonder if the "Awakening" Is mandatory for all keyblade wielders? Or was it really just special for Sora/Roxas/Ven?

Also i've been thinking about this but never posted it. I was playing KH2FM again yesterday and i never noticed that the "Dive to the Heart" area is actually called "Station of Awakening" What if this is actually the "Room of Awakening"????

If it is it gives a whole new meaning to the connection between Sora/Roxas/Ven. If it is actually the Room of Awakening then maybe the voice could of been ven all this time as it seems this is where Ven is sealed up at after whatever Heart transfer thing happens between Ven/Sora. I know nomura said that the voice in Kh1 was Mickey(Which makes no **** sense to me but whatever) But that doesn't necessarily mean it was his voice for Roxas's Awakening!
@Lea: Just sayin.... if it's Lia, that would make his Nobody name Axil. :ohwell: But yeah, I guess it's a Japanese/American difference thing.

I'm gonna laugh if Vanitas is a girl, but that would be a little weird. His outfit is way too manly, though..... he's probably just your typical FF/KH-type pretty boy.

Relena not being in the game pisses me off, but I had kinda lost hope a while ago. We kept seeing scans for everybody else, and Lea/Isa were almost guaranteed to make an appearance (because of their general importance + the roles they played in Days, which kind of foreshadowed it)..... Larxene just isn't important enough, storyline-wise. :( Like Demyx.

I bet she was a maneater as a human, though.... I wanna see it!!!

Wait -- the voice in KH1 was Mickey? What the hell? The Station of Awakening could = Room of Awakening, but I have a feeling it's not exactly the same area. Maybe a part of it or an experience of it within the person's mind or something (I can't explain what I'm thinking @.@ but every time someone "wakes up" from their Dive to the Heart, it's like it was a dream or something to them).... I think we'll see a whole new area for the actual room itself that we can go to in BBS.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
EDIT: @Matt: I got 45 minutes to kill before presents, so let me spam!

LOL, already happened to me too. Our mothers must secretly know each other and plan this ****.

@Lea: Just sayin.... if it's Lia, that would make his Nobody name Axil. :ohwell: But yeah, I guess it's a Japanese/American difference thing.

I'm gonna laugh if Vanitas is a girl, but that would be a little weird. His outfit is way too manly, though..... he's probably just your typical FF/KH-type pretty boy.

Relena not being in the game pisses me off, but I had kinda lost hope a while ago. We kept seeing scans for everybody else, and Lea/Isa were almost guaranteed to make an appearance (because of their general importance + the roles they played in Days, which kind of foreshadowed it)..... Larxene just isn't important enough, storyline-wise. :( Like Demyx.

I bet she was a maneater as a human, though.... I wanna see it!!!

Wait -- the voice in KH1 was Mickey? What the hell? The Station of Awakening could = Room of Awakening, but I have a feeling it's not exactly the same area. Maybe a part of it or an experience of it within the person's mind or something (I can't explain what I'm thinking @.@ but every time someone "wakes up" from their Dive to the Heart, it's like it was a dream or something to them).... I think we'll see a whole new area for the actual room itself that we can go to in BBS.
I know it's spelled "Lea" Im talking about how it's pronounced. In the english version of days Lea is pronounced "Lee" But from this scan it seems japan pronounces it "Lia"

Yea Nomura said in the fm interview for kh1 that mickey was the voice in sora's awakening(Again makes no **** sense to me)

And about the dream part. In the trailer summary it was said that Vantias holds his hand out to Ven reenacting the Sora/Riku scene in the kh1 opening. So yea that whole "Was it just a dream" line means so much now cause we know it wasn't!!!

Yea i don't think "Station of awakening" Is the actual "room" But i do think it's connected. We know the actual room is somewhere in Castle Oblivion since we know Xemnas sent Axel there to try to find it(But he failed) I always thought that this fact is also another good reason that supports Terra=Xehanort=Xemnas

We know the rooms in Castle Oblivion are made up of memories. Xemnas sent Axel to look for the room cause he probably believed the room of awakening would pop up once sora is there due to Namine messing around with his memories. However how the hell would Xemnas know this if he didn't know the whole Ven/Sora thing?

Only thing is if Terra does indeed become Xemnas they need to have a good as hell reason as to why Xemnas's Weapons are Lightsabers and not a keyblade. lol

Edit

WOAH NEW THEORY!!! YESS!!!!!

Ok so i was rewatching all the trailers for bbs and something in the tgs 08 one i never noticed before.

In the tgs 08 trailer Ven meets MX in Olympus Coliseum and Ven recalls MX but doesn't really remember him at all.

We know Terra asks MX (What have u done with his heart?)

We know Ven asks Aqua/Terra do erase/kill him.

So now im thinking that maybe Ven and MX had a past together yet Ven somehow forgets(Honestly there's alot of memory loss in this series lol)

If this is true then whatever this past is could be how Vantias was created(Like i said i think Vantias is Ven's Unversed)

Something happened with Ven that caused Vantias existence and MX knows what this "What" Is. Maybe Master Eraqus knows as well as he says "He shouldn't exist" This is probably talking about Vantias directed to MX.

This could also explain the reason Vantias has Sora's voice. If in fact Vantias is Ven's unversed then im sure they will "merge" before the whole heart transfer thing happens between Ven/Vantias
also ev wat u get me.. since yall the first 2 up...lol

lol!

mib004

Smash Ace
I know it's spelled "Lea" Im talking about how it's pronounced. In the english version of days Lea is pronounced "Lee" But from this scan it seems japan pronounces it "Lia"

Yea Nomura said in the fm interview for kh1 that mickey was the voice in sora's awakening(Again makes no **** sense to me)

And about the dream part. In the trailer summary it was said that Vantias holds his hand out to Ven reenacting the Sora/Riku scene in the kh1 opening. So yea that whole "Was it just a dream" line means so much now cause we know it wasn't!!!

Yea i don't think "Station of awakening" Is the actual "room" But i do think it's connected. We know the actual room is somewhere in Castle Oblivion since we know Xemnas sent Axel there to try to find it(But he failed) I always thought that this fact is also another good reason that supports Terra=Xehanort=Xemnas

We know the rooms in Castle Oblivion are made up of memories. Xemnas sent Axel to look for the room cause he probably believed the room of awakening would pop up once sora is there due to Namine messing around with his memories. However how the hell would Xemnas know this if he didn't know the whole Ven/Sora thing?

lol!
yess good **** only two gifts i got for christmas :urg:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

Only thing is if Terra does indeed become Xemnas they need to have a good as hell reason as to why Xemnas's Weapons are Lightsabers and not a keyblade. lol
Xemnas probably knows a ****ton of stuff. Maybe because he's connected to Terra or maybe just because Nomura said so, lol. We get most of his "knowledge" through interpreting his actions/orders, so it's hard to tell..... every time he actually speaks, he's usually talking about the power of the heart and other philosophical stuff. Except for Days, but most of that had to do with Xion, who doesn't really matter.

@Xemnas having lightsabers: Yeah, although I'm sure Nomura could pull some kind of reason out his butthole.

@your theory: Hmm.... that could work, never thought of that. I kinda hope not, though..... I hate when important, story-changing stuff happens, then someone magically forgets. :( It's such a cop-out.

yess good **** only two gifts i got for christmas :urg:
It's all good, I'm gettin really small gifts (like lip gloss and crap)..... otherwise, just a little money towards my apartment. Everybody's broke this year.

Present time! Bye y'all.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684

Roxas215

Smash Lord
^^ You a grown azz man getting toy cars for christmas lmao.
All i got was a wallet, a book, a $25 itunes gift card and this tower organizer thingy for games and movies. But its all good, i made my folks happy so I'm happy. Ya diggg?

Woulda been cool if it wasn't on easy :urg:
You program it on expert then. lol. Anyway truth if i have this smashfest on the 29th would u come?

And yea TUSM wth?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That GH thingy with the kid was cute..... I wanna play Guitar Hero on the side of my house. :(

Lol @TUSM. Btw, my sister says you still scare her..... she wanted me to tell you that you remind her of the cheese from this episode of Rocko's Modern Life (long story):

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o3BYQDIvpOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o3BYQDIvpOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
She said she doesn't think you're conceited (no word on the piece of cheese bit, tho), but your facial expression just looks superior, lol. But she doesn't think you're a bad person or anything, she thinks it's funny. :p

mib004

Smash Ace
That GH thingy with the kid was cute..... I wanna play Guitar Hero on the side of my house. :(

Lol @TUSM. Btw, my sister says you still scare her..... she wanted me to tell you that you remind her of the cheese from this episode of Rocko's Modern Life (long story):

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o3BYQDIvpOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o3BYQDIvpOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

LAUGH MY ****ING A$$ OFF YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Alisha got jokes,,,

Roxas215

Smash Lord
O **** i didn't see the cheese thing til just now.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell Alisha she gets this long distance cosign!

Im never going to look at TUSM the same now. Lmao.

mib004

Smash Ace
can yall make a thread for the tourny.. we need aleast 15 people to make it a tourny so we can be ranked or some ****.. right go head "Weaver" make dat jawn

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
well i kinda ment for pound and tournys i wouldnt wear it out either but yea ufb on the front splooken on the back?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Besides, he doesn't want 15 people in his house anyway.
I already know more then 15 people are going to show up. It's inevitable. I already talked to kage about it. Everything is find we just have to be done by 10. Like is aid my apt is big enough im just worried about the noise level.

Anyway i also just heard from Andy G that he is also coming on the 29th.

So let me get a list together. Anyone on this list that cant make it let me know

Kendall
Matt
Terrance
Steph
Kenny
Ebo
TUSM
Dotcom
Vex
Xzax
Truth
Andy G
D.Peach
Ak?????????????????
Chibo??????????????

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
merry christmas. lol that ness shirt and hat and look tough i would rock it.

and the shirts would be tough. o they gotta say our names on it.

lik evans would say i cosign on the back or something

Top Bottom