• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Dark pch. You have to understand anything negative we say to anybody is a joke because were comfortable eniugh woth you to do that. So if you come just be prepared to laugh.

Its not that we don't take it as seriously as other people, its just that we as a crew don't or at some points cant put as much effort into it as other people do. We ALL want to be good at the game, and make a name for ourselves, but were conscious that until we start making as many sacrifices as other people.put into the game we wont.

So I just put 100 away for pound since the water and light bill, and ****ing heat bill!!!! this month cost more than I thought. Evan **** the 20 seeing as how I'm having chicks run through lol(If they don't come ill give up 20). But we all need some serious ****ing practice this upcoming month.

Kendall I need to buy a bottle of vodka how much is it going to run me?

Can somebody let me hold a ps2 and kh2 ive never finished(I got to the point where you start playing as sora :p )

I'm doing all this from a touch screen phone, get at me.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Can somebody let me hold a ps2 and kh2 ive never finished(I got to the point where you start playing as sora :p )
It's cool about the money. We should be good.

Im getting my KH2FM spam on until bbs comes out. When bbs comes out in 2 weeks ill let u hold it(Granted WURV don't ask for it back. Me and him went half on it lol)

And wth u only played the prologue? Lol.(Looking back though the scene where Roxas 1st met Sora was so sad!)

O and yea D.PCH Im telling u now we are funny as hell. Don't take nothing personal. Lol.(I swear me dotcom and steph cant be in the same room)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Dear God, what woulda happn if I was there when the book popped out. 0_0
That would of been the last day we seen TUSM ever.

Also i just realized i had to of left my smash in someone's wii but i have no idea who's it is.

TUSM when u brought your wii over did we use my game or did you bring your own?

Same with Terrance wii.

I was about to play it cause ron is here but it's not here.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Evan, your singlemindedness has just reached a new level. If you really think that Gran Turismo is nothing but a pretty game where the main challenge is the "X" button, you really do have tunnel vision. If this conversation keeps up until I get home, I will show you that GT spam > KH spam.

I'm probably gonna leave early from work Tuesday. It depends on how many people are there around.......five-ish.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Evan, your singlemindedness has just reached a new level. If you really think that Gran Turismo is nothing but a pretty game where the main challenge is the "X" button, you really do have tunnel vision. If this conversation keeps up until I get home, I will show you that GT spam > KH spam.

I'm probably gonna leave early from work Tuesday. It depends on how many people are there around.......five-ish.
If u think GT spam > KH spam i will be glad to prove you wrong. I don't care how "deep" the gameplay is. ITS A GAME ABOUT CARS.

Yea I meant buyin a handle for the Xzax bday smashfest
Well xzax bday is just a "Excuse" to have the smashfest in the 1st place lol. It's not like we throwing the kid a bday party.

But yea again who the hell has my smash bros disc??? Can't even get my spam on when i actually want to spam!

Dotcom

Smash Lord
MXXD what's good!

So attention to all, try to vacate these boards before midnight.
There will be a war, and we want no parts!!

We really need to get me, Evan, and Steph in one room.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
MXXD! Hey! Whatsup!

TUSM i swear how the hell do u even think a driving simulation game is on the same level as ANY RPG? Im not even talking about Kingdom hearts here. YOUR HYPING UP A RACING GAME?

Next thing u going to tell me is Need For Speed>Final Fantasy(Where squall at? lol)

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Pay attention to what I said. I clearly said GT SPAM > KH SPAM. I was not directly comparing the two. Everyone is gonna have thelr own opinion on which is better, but in actuality, you could never directly compare the two.

I'm just stating that I can come up with much more spam from "just a racing game."

Also, Forza may give GT a run for it's money, but GT's been around way too long. They have a chokehold on their (limitedY fanbase.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
O. Well i admit i read it wrong then. I thought u was saying gt as a series>kh. lol

I mean i guess there would be more "spam" in GT then KH. KH "spam" is nothing but theories about the story. The gameplay is pretty straightforward.

Also we should play today and kenny u should come over. My friend ron is here and he plays tl and i told him about u.

Benny The Jet Rodriguez

Smash Apprentice
my parents might want me to stay over instead of driving home when it's dark. so w/e liquor you wanna buy. last time I drank tequila it was nasty as hell, but I can give it another shot. prefer rum though. if you can afford captain or bacardi. even admiral's whats up

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hi, MXXD. I dunno who you are, but everybody else seems to like you, lol.

Also, you guys spam too much before I have a chance to get on everyday...... if post count was on in this room, y'all'd be just as bad as I am. :mad:

Doesn't just a little bit of your consiouse tell you this is a bad idea overall?
Bringing drinks for 21+ people is bad? :dizzy: I'm not getting it for Xzax.

Vex'll be there, so if anything happens that I wasn't directly a part of, that's not my problem. Xzax won't die, I promise. (Oh wait, but we're big scary black people, something might happen to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :urg: :urg: :urg:)

Kendall I need to buy a bottle of vodka how much is it going to run me?
Depends on the brand. For a regular bottle of "meh" quality (Bacardi, Smirnoff, Captain Morgan, etc.) vodka/rum/whatever, it's between $13-$18ish. A handle can be anywhere from mid-20s (plastic bottles, lolol) to $35ish.

The liquor store on Ogontz has a lot of sales every time I go, so $20 will easily get you a good regular-sized bottle.

Dear God, what woulda happn if I was there when the book popped out. 0_0
Oh. My. God. I would be dead and gone, cause of death: LMFAO.

Yea I meant buyin a handle for the Xzax bday smashfest
Stop *****ing.

As much as I hate to see it, you're gonna need it. Hell, I'll even let you use Kendall as a teammate.

This is gonna be fun.......
TUSM, you..... really can't win this. I could write posts longer than the Pika guide on KH if you let me spam about the series from start to finish.

Hell, I could write essays about Riku alone.

I'm just stating that I can come up with much more spam from "just a racing game."
Unless you start repeating yourself or talking about ******** **** that doesn't matter, there's no way you can win. GT just doesn't have enough spammable content, period, compared to KH.

Evan may be *****ing out, but I'm not. BRING IT.

EDIT: <3 Andy. Captain Morgan is the drink of my youth, I loves it.

Matt, I hope you can handle yourself!!!!!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Awwww, I am disappoint. Now, my spam means nothing. Oh well, moving on then.

How long is Ronbo Bombo Combo gonna be there? I may drop by after work to see him.

In case you haven't noticed, I got nothing to do here at work. This is boredom.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
[COLOR±"DarkOrchid"]Awwww, I am disappoint. Now, my spam means nothing. Oh well, moving on then.

How long is Ronbo Bombo Combo gonna be there? I may drop by after work to see him.

In case you haven't noticed, I got nothing to do here at work. This is boredom.[/COLOR]

Haha, failure.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
It's a 2 hour train ride to Philly and my parents are heading to NY tommorow, don't be suprised if I show up in Philly unannounced

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Also no mickey on the cover probably confirms mickey isn't in the opening/ending(Which is understandable) I just don't see no other reason to include the charms instead of mickey except for they didn't make a cg render of mickey because he's not in opening/ending. Especially since im sure MX/Vantias has nothing to do with the charms.
Rewind: Wut the..... you're right!!! Sorry, I'm slow.... I just now realized what you were talking about.

I'm kind of annoyed that they put the charms there instead of another person. I guess there was nobody they could put there without making it seem like they have a connection to Vanitas/MX, but that charm space is ****ing annoying.

They could've stuck Eraqus there or something. -_-

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lol Kendall im not *****ing out. But it seems the "spam" TUSM is refereeing to is about the gameplay of the series. If he is in fact going to let us "spam" about the story of KH you know im right there with you. I could right essays about freaking namine! And her story is no where near as deatiled as people like Riku,Roxas,Sora. Hell even Maleficent has a story i could spam! No way can TUSM win this!

Edit
Rewind: Wut the..... you're right!!! Sorry, I'm slow.... I just now realized what you were talking about.

I'm kind of annoyed that they put the charms there instead of another person. I guess there was nobody they could put there without making it seem like they have a connection to Vanitas/MX, but that charm space is ****ing annoying.

They could've stuck Eraqus there or something. -_-
I dont think they didn't stick mickey/Eraqus because of fear of making it a connection to vantias/mx(Which we know Eraqus has anyway) I think it's due to Mickey/Eraqus not having a cg render made for their char because their not in the opening/ending. Still im happy that BBS is sharing the cover with the biggest final fantasy ever. That is saying something!

Edit ron will be here til 8. If u come over bring a brawl disc lol.

Edit one more gain.

It's a 2 hour train ride to Philly and my parents are heading to NY tommorow, don't be suprised if I show up in Philly unannounced
I diggs!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I can't come this week, gf johns.

Plus brawl is gay
Awwww. I wanted a rematch.

I think it's due to Mickey/Eraqus not having a cg render made for their char because their not in the opening/ending.
Eraqus doesn't have one? I thought he did (in one of the scans you posted), but maybe it was just a regular gameplay render...... oh well.

And I won't have time to play til the smashfest on Tuesday. Tell Ron I said hi, though.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Crap. Turns out I do have to hand in my term paper today.

I really don't think you two know what I'm capable of. I guess I'll just have to show you what true power really is.

It's on!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Crap. Turns out I do have to hand in my term paper today.

I really don't think you two know what I'm capable of. I guess I'll just have to show you what true power really is.

It's on!
Me and Kendall accept!

Matt is going to be so mad! lol

Kendall ill write about namine and u write about kairi? We should get the minor chars out of the way just to let him see what he got himself into. He probably wont even want us to go into sora/roxas/riku lol

Also did u see the ven tribute i posted? It's so good and thats just the tip of his story lol. Once we actually know the ven/sora connection youtube is going to go crazy with ven vids! lol

I thought Steph was posting in purple for a second. @.@
O ****

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kairi? I can do Kairi.

I didn't watch the Ven tribute yet. My computer's being slow right now, so vids are a no-no til it gets its act together. ><

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lmao. O and Ron said hi. He said only reason u not coming is cause u dont want to feel this ronbo bombo combo!
Yeah okay.

Ronbo Bombo Combos are nice and all, but they don't mean nothin in the end when you fail-spike-suicide every stock. x.o

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
So whats been up with you guys?

No one hosts B+ events anymore, and while I have picked up vBrawl my parents refuse to take me to any tournies. I asked to go to KTAR, I was only 13 minutes away, parents said no because it's too far away. Come to Scotch Plains NJ plzz.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Nothing out of the usual. Brawl, trash talk, arguing on the boards and forgetting about it the next day, but not before 9hibo the mediator comes in and adds his input, then we tell him it's not that serious, but he continues anyway. Sorry Chibo.

And how have you been, sir?

Top Bottom