• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Bandit

Smash Lord
I don't know if you guys were notified by JCaesar or not, but he is holding a B+ warm-up on January 9th. Insomniac (NYC B+ crew) is coming down in full force.

$10 Entry Fee, $20 for teams ($10 each)

And the venue is at a hot tub store (with running hot tubs). It will feature a live stream as well. Expected attendance is 25+ people so far.

More details: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259424

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I don't know if you guys were notified by JCaesar or not, but he is holding a B+ warm-up on January 9th. Insomniac (NYC B+ crew) is coming down in full force.

$10 Entry Fee, $20 for teams ($10 each)

And the venue is at a hot tub store (with running hot tubs). It will feature a live stream as well. Expected attendance is 25+ people so far.

More details: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259424
Anyone here thinking about coming to Hackfest on Jan. 9th? I have a preliminary attendee list, it's looking pretty big. It's not all that far from Philly. If you can get to Baltimore, the metro can get you to about 10 minutes from the venue, where someone can pick you up.

Plus we have hot tubs :D
Nope, we weren't notified at all lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yeah, he told us. Just a few posts ago. I don't think any of us will make it since we're all scavaging money for Pound.

I think I spelled that wrong....

mib004

Smash Ace
ok since most people aren't showing up till 5 i'll leave around 4:00 yea i'll bring my tv and wii maybe a little table idk if hav one tho
ebo since ur gettin vex u should get Drk. peach cause.. he is getting droped off at cottman.. which is not far from vex.. almost 5 minutes

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sure but I would never put Kaylo's love on the line like that,
Vex is gonna sweet talk the **** out of some girl someday, lol. That was kinda smooth. :embarrass

Anyways, I'll be leaving around 4-4:30. Bringing my Wii, Brawl, and a table or two.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
ok so people are gonna be there around 3 i'll just leave around then and hav dark.peach call me when he's close

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ebo, I don't have a cell phone. So I can't call you when I am close. But I should be there at 5:30.

Here is what I look like:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=778264637

As so evan, I am on break and back home, from here I go to work for a lil while then I am heading down there. Is there anything I should bring with me since I am getting housed. I got my own blanket and stuff if anything.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I have no idea where Drk said hes gettin dropped off. Since it's a bus from NY wouldn't it be either at 30th st station (or JFK st right next to it) or in chinatown around 11th street?

o man cameras and crew battles and fresh cuts
the smoothness level of this fest is off the hook

if anyone is going to be in center city at 4 30 lemme kno lol
i dont need a ride there but if your passing by might as well lol, its cold

ebo do you come into the city on the walt whitman or the ben franklin bridge?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ebo, I don't have a cell phone. So I can't call you when I am close. But I should be there at 5:30.

Here is what I look like:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=778264637

As so evan, I am on break and back home, from here I go to work for a lil while then I am heading down there. Is there anything I should bring with me since I am getting housed. I got my own blanket and stuff if anything.
Umm? Stuff to wash up with? lol

Ill be there bout 2, 2:30.
Yes Evan I'm serious.
Ok

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
walt whitman where you gonna be

It's the same address I gave you. I been saying downtown this whoe time cause last time I took a bus to to PA it left me dtown. This one leaves me closer to you guys.

So say its the same address i PM you dude. It's all good

Top Bottom