• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
hey kay bear what yall doing
I just woke up from the best nap ever.

@DPch: I forgot to go Olimar on your Zelda. My baaaad~ I was distracted by Malik and Will grabbing on me/messing with me while I was trying to play. -_-

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
I just woke up from the best nap ever.

@DPch: I forgot to go Olimar on your Zelda. My baaaad~ I was distracted by Malik and Will grabbing on me/messing with me while I was trying to play. -_-
that piece of s**t will was grabing on u i will f hi up

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
that piece of s**t will was grabing on u i will f hi up
Eh, it's whatever. They didn't do anything bad, I just get distracted reaaaaally easily (which is why I tell people not to cheer for me in tourney -- but I need to work on that), so it was annoying to be poked and hugged and stuff while I was trying to concentrate. x.x

I think I snapped a little at Will, but whatevs, it was aggravating.

Still missing a few names on the pre-reg list.

<_<
I think most people decided to just go and spectate. So they don't need to register.

Where's your avatar from?

mib004

Smash Ace
Eh, it's whatever. They didn't do anything bad, I just get distracted reaaaaally easily (which is why I tell people not to cheer for me in tourney -- but I need to work on that), so it was annoying to be poked and hugged and stuff while I was trying to concentrate. x.x

I think I snapped a little at Will, but whatevs, it was aggravating.

I think most people decided to just go and spectate. So they don't need to register.

Where's your avatar from?
so who alll plyn at pound and not spectating

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
TUSM and I are entering. I think TUSM is doing singles and doubles..... I'm just doing doubles. Not sure about Kenny.... he pre-reg'd, and I think Ebo's going to as well, but I dunno if they're actually entering.

Xzax and Vex are probably guaranteed to enter, as well as Chibo.

Not sure about Steph.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
It's Karol Capel from Tales of Vesperia. He's practically Dedede's long lost cousin. He uses a large hammer/bastard sword. When me and my friends played through the game, I fell in love with his playstyle.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I decided I will go and enter siongles. I was talking to a friend of mine and she told me this:

"I dont see Tournaments as proving something to others because it only makes u self concious of urself when tournaments are about improving urself so that one day you can earn all that money and one day you can wreck everyone who used to wreck u in the past. It's like life, its a learning experience that you can either have fun with and do good or care what ppl think and ruin ur chances of being amazing"

I got something to think about and see just what I really want to do in this game.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ugh. Y'all must think I'm made out of money.

Fine, but we're gonna have to see each other before Pound. I have an apartment to get settled into. -_- And bills to pay now.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
All you guys better be coming to them Celadon monthlies, and Apex 2. I still need to MM dat Phillyrider wit my samus. Me and TUSM still need to do samus dittos

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Just making sure Kings Court is fine to room with us in the hotel right? There's 5 of them though now, but hey more ppl to split money is nice.

edit: also they would only be there sunday night, not sat night

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
@MXXD: I kinda put down Samus, but I'll definitely do Dedede dittos.

@Chibo: We have to discuss it. Keep in mind you're trying to get approximately 14 people in one room:

Me
Matt
Terrence
Kendall
Ebo
Kenny
You
Xzax
Vex

Plus the five from King's Court, not to mention any possible maybes, such as .com, Evan, maybe a couple other I'm missing.

@Steph: You're in Singles and Doubles. You owe me $60.

mib004

Smash Ace
why not enter singles/.... biggest tourny you got to plus only 10$ extra that aint ****...

@ kenny did u add yourself to doubles... put me down as ur partner...

mib004

Smash Ace
Yes, he did.

But now that means there's going to be 16 people in our room Sunday night. WTF are you trying to do to us Chibo?
chibo u offering to much people.. yo forreal... 16 is out of pocket.. we not mexicans.. were black.. we sweat.. *****s get loud start doing dumb ****.. 12 of us.. 4 white duses... :laugh: j/p... but 16 isa little too much u pushin.. it.. u better be ordering food for the room or something since u offereing people to stay in our already crowded room..

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Chibo, how are you offering our room to other people? IIRC, TUSM paid for it, not you. -_-

I'm with Matt. You better be ordering food or something.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
why not enter singles/.... biggest tourny you got to plus only 10$ extra that aint ****...
The spectator pass, which is what they're getting, is only $10.

Don't be too hard on Chibo, now. I mean I'm sure he has a valid reason for not getting a second room to split like he said here:
Kings Court is prob lookin for a place to stay, we could take everyone in the UFB room + kings court and split up everyone into 2 hotel rooms so theres a bit more space.
EDIT: <_<

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ugh, it won't let me register for doubles only.

Which means I have to do singles too. And pay for it.

skdjaksldjlasdjsd I don't wanna do ****ing singles. :mad:

TUSM, if I didn't have a heart, I'd soooo just buy the spectator pass. x.x

EDIT: Also, I can't move in til Sunday now. ;-;

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ugh, it won't let me register for doubles only.

Which means I have to do singles too. And pay for it.

skdjaksldjlasdjsd I don't wanna do ****ing singles. :mad:

TUSM, if I didn't have a heart, I'd soooo just buy the spectator pass. x.x

EDIT: Also, I can't move in til Sunday now. ;-;
Girl just get a spectator pass. TUSM can find another Partner.

Edit idc how"broke" U are. YOUR GETTING DRUNK TONIGHT!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I didn't realize we were up to 16 people. The first time I had asked you guys said it was cool for KC to stay, but they also only had 3 ppl coming back then, Smurf keeps upping the number on me -_-

Then I asked again this time cause I didn't know half of the people were going cause like no one was signed up. I didn't know like Steph .com Terrance etc were going.

Even minus KC with over 10 people its starting to get a little strugglin'

I'll talk to them about a second room i guess

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Girl just get a spectator pass. TUSM can find another Partner.

Edit idc how"broke" U are. YOUR GETTING DRUNK TONIGHT!

That's mean. And if I'd let him know earlier, he might've chosen to do singles only and saved some money, so I'd feel like a ****. (I didn't know you could register for singles only until yesterday.)

I dunno. TUSM, lemme know what you think..... if you don't respond by ~5, I'll just go get the Visa card, register for both, and call it a day. But I'd rather just spectate and do mms. ;-; Money johnsssss~ although I am/was really looking forward to doing DDD + Zelda. Din's is fun.

@Liquor: That's a lot, lol. I'm gonna go downtown, then come back and stop by your party (probably after midnight tbh), so I'll probably be drunk before I get there. =X

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
every1 be safe 2ight no drunk driving. i wanna get higher than ive ever been b4 and thats gonna take alot of tree. and thats alot of drinks.

BUT i dont see a bottle of everclear. get that **** and the whole house gonna be on lean

Roxas215

Smash Lord
every1 be safe 2ight no drunk driving. i wanna get higher than ive ever been b4 and thats gonna take alot of tree. and thats alot of drinks.

BUT i dont see a bottle of everclear. get that **** and the whole house gonna be on lean
We couldn't get Everclear. Besides i dont want no one to die lol. And yea were spending the night at the house. No one better be drunk driving tonight.

And Kendall i dont want u walking around there at midnight. People be shooting. Either come earlier or later.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
(sigh) I'll pay for your singles entry. This is the first time I've actually practiced doubles with someone before a tournament, and I don't want it thrown away.

I could be a designated driver. Of course, all I have is an expired permit.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
And Kendall i dont want u walking around there at midnight. People be shooting. Either come earlier or later.
Why would I be walking? :dizzy: I'd be getting a ride.

Also, I said after midnight. x.x Like around 1.

(sigh) I'll pay for your singles entry. This is the first time I've actually practiced doubles with someone before a tournament, and I don't want it thrown away.
It's all good, I can pay for myself.... I just didn't want to. x.x Thanks for the offer, though.

Let's do this. :mad:

Team TUSM and Kaylo is SO FREICKEN ANNOYING WTF
<3

I think I need to work on my camp game, tho, what do you think? :p

Top Bottom