• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My parents aren't letting me take the computer.

Because they paid for it. Like 6-7 years ago. And it's an old *** crap piece of desktop.

And nobody uses it but me. Whatever. -_-

If anybody has a computer I can borrow or buy off them for cheap, lemme know.

mib004

Smash Ace
Does that mean we lost a car? A whole car? Crapsies.

We can fit our crew in two cars, right? I was under the impression that Steph was driving regardless. Also, how much are we paying for gas? And tolls and other minute details?

Also, I just realized this thing is two weeks away. It's crunch time.
ok steph not driving down there.. we would be done if something happen getting stopped or something.... i can fit proboly 5 people in the back with one in the front..... so... me and evan in the front.... ...........

Kendall, Steph, TUSM, Kenny,... "Terrence if he goes proboly not.. or somebody else"..

3hr ride.... toles... = 10 each for gas... cause im gonna have to fill up twice.. we can each take turns with toles " including me i pay the first one and so on." if you riding back with me give me 5 dollars coming back...

mib004

Smash Ace
lol and forget that crew battle i played horrible.. i was drunk as hell timing was off and i lost to truth diddy.. no offense to you.. your good, but i think im better.. im calling drunk johns.. **** that i was seeing 3 bananas on the screen, ness fited was turned foward.. "i was trippin"

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Whats with the 3 posts in a row?

Wow kendall your mom is really ****ing you over. I would give u my other one but it needs a harddrive. The one im using now is my brother's that i need to get fixed.(keyboard)

Edit o and if anyone wants to watch the eagles game over here yall can. We still got drinks lol. I think me and my friend are going to order.

mib004

Smash Ace
Whats with the 3 posts in a row?

Wow kendall your mom is really ****ing you over. I would give u my other one but it needs a harddrive. The one im using now is my brother's that i need to get fixed.(keyboard)

Edit o and if anyone wants to watch the eagles game over here yall can. We still got drinks lol. I think me and my friend are going to order.
we still playin at 8 tonight?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If we're playing tonight, I'll check online somehow...... x.x SIDJIOSJDAJOS I HATE my mom. So much.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Ebo, we need you......

If you need help, I'll offer some as well. More hands moving stuff = faster departure from the evil clutches of hell that is.....I can't say it., but you know what I'm thinking.

You know, you can always get you Wiinet on. <__<

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I never seen PSPnet, but if you ain't got no net, you better get that Wiinet, because we don't do No-net.

Little too much? Yeah, I think so too.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Aww thanks guys, but my family's helping me move, so we should have enough people.

I think I can get them to give me the computer after my sister leaves, so that's only 3 days without communication. ><

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sooo I'm gonna be home (parents house) until my sister leaves on Wednesday. -_- Because without the computer or house phone, I have no way to contact people. And my mom said she'll give me the money to get my cell back on if I wait.

See how she bribes me? ARGGGGGHHHH.

At least I got my keys, though.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Sooo I'm gonna be home (parents house) until my sister leaves on Wednesday. -_- Because without the computer or house phone, I have no way to contact people. And my mom said she'll give me the money to get my cell back on if I wait.

See how she bribes me? ARGGGGGHHHH.

At least I got my keys, though.
A.K.A She has 3 more days to try to get u to stay or get your cousin to move in with u.

At least you got your keys, though.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pretty much. -_-

She already has family quality time activities planned for the next few days...... :urg:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I don't know who plays the game better, Evan's mom, or Kendall's mom.
IDK. Kendall's mom seem to take drastic measures for her not to leave her. My mom on the other hand will let me leave and just make me feel like **** for doing it every time she has the chance. She the only person i know who will purposely try to mind**** you on Christmas of all days.

Pretty much. -_-

She already has family quality time activities planned for the next few days...... :urg:
Family Movie Night Confirmed. Lmao

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Family quality time.....this has sitcom written all over it. Throw in some cheesy jokes, and some sappy life lessons learned, and you got yourself a season of.......I suck at names, but the premise is solid.

IDK. Kendall's mom seem to take drastic measures for her not to leave her. My mom on the other hand will let me leave and just make me feel like **** for doing it every time she has the chance. She the only person i know who will purposely try to mind**** you on Christmas of all days.
At first, I was like "who said anything about your mom?" Then, I read the quote, and I was like "lolwtf, I didn't say that."

Mind****ed.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'd be terrified if our mothers ever ran into each other. Between the two of them, they could probably come up with so much bull****...... x.x

OMG I could be in my apt right now. ;-;

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Fighting Nintendooooogs, omgsocute.

Stole the vid from somebody:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OG_C_RP8vGA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OG_C_RP8vGA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If you mention Waluigi one more time, I'mma kick you in the nut sack next time I see you. -_-

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just comparing the UFB thread to the ToS thread:

UFB: Created on 08-08-2009. 4,787 replies, 68,896 views.
ToS: Created on 10-15-2007. 7,750 replies, 108,001 views.

We're over halfway there catching up to them within 5 months, lolol.

EDIT: And because I feel like it...... Pikachu social thread:

Created on 04-08-2009. 12,625 replies, 147,009 views. =D

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yeah, because we haven't been riding the "bike joke" train for months and months.

And my statement wasn't a joke, it was truth.

Top Bottom