• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
look title says UFB CREW THREAD........... not Enemy controller... "ur crew is better why are u here commenting on our ****.... get outta here" nobody wanna here wat u gotta say
What does EC being better have to do with anything, and you said it not me lol. Also I don't hear people complaining, and like I said, this is a public forum mr toes!

Also .Com, if you're going to Pound, atleast sign up for doubles, Dapuffster needs a partner, and you guys would probably be a good team.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Chibo, you do realize that the death of the ToS thread was your fault right? It was your suggestion to make this thread, and once everyone migrated over here, your thread just sunk down the pages like the Titanic.

mib004

Smash Ace
What does EC being better have to do with anything, and you said it not me lol. Also I don't hear people complaining, and like I said, this is a public forum mr toes!

Also .Com, if you're going to Pound, atleast sign up for doubles, Dapuffster needs a partner, and you guys would probably be a good team.
whatever just stop adding ur 2 cents in everything we talk about as a crew u be drawin. and yo stop calling me tib.. dont like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forreal

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Why does it matter who posts here and who not? If Vex is really getting on yall nerves then maybe he should chill with the cocky posts. But you can't tell him he just cant post here. It is a Public forum. Matt you were posting in the ToS thread all the time yet you weren't a member. Its the same thing here.

Chibo, you do realize that the death of the ToS thread was your fault right? It was your suggestion to make this thread, and once everyone migrated over here, your thread just sunk down the pages like the Titanic.
What did that have to do with anything?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Why does it matter who posts here and who not? If Vex is really getting on yall nerves then maybe he should chill with the cocky posts. But you can't tell him he just cant post here. It is a Public forum. Matt you were posting in the ToS thread all the time yet you weren't a member. Its the same thing here.
How is calling him Toes being cocky? lol! I don't recall being cocky in this thread recently, or atleast with this MIB, TIB, BIB situation D:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
How is calling him Toes being cocky? lol! I don't recall being cocky in this thread recently, or atleast with this MIB, TIB, BIB situation D:
Im not talking about the TIB thing(Which is stupid anyway but that's beside the point)

They think your always coming in here putting them down by saying other people are better then them. Wether it's true or not why even bring it up? This is our thread. If we want to hype ourselves up who are u to stop it?

mib004

Smash Ace
Im not talking about the TIB thing(Which is stupid anyway but that's beside the point)

They think your always coming in here putting them down by saying other people are better then them. Wether it's true or not why even bring it up? This is our thread. If we want to hype ourselves up who are u to stop it?
exactly........ what ev said....

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

Honestly, if thats what I'm coming off as, I do apologize.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie

What did that have to do with anything?
stop bitc*hing

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
chibo go back to ur wack a$$ thread
^

But seriously, off-topic: Chibo, what's going on with King's Court and where they're staying for Pound? Because I wanna know exactly how cramped it's gonna be. Thanks to you offering other people our hotel room and whatnot.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
^

But seriously, off-topic: Chibo, what's going on with King's Court and where they're staying for Pound? Because I wanna know exactly how cramped it's gonna be. Thanks to you offering other people our hotel room and whatnot.
Truth

And yea steph didn't win any match besides 1 so i dont know why he's hyping his pikachu up.

do yall fell like playing smash this afternoon
Idc.

Edit

Lol matt you just said u didn't have a problem with Chibo here. Now u do?

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
he didnt.. win any matches... the only time they won is when... he had terrence g&w and thats it.. cause they are a cheat
mat what r u talking bout i won like for matches
samus and pika
game and pika twice
snake and pika

lond *** head im to bust on you

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chibo go back to ur wack a$$ thread
I didn't make it yet

^

I didn't offer it to anyone! I kindly posted in here asking if a couple of them could say and you guys said yes. But then KC all of a sudden decided to bring like 5 people and screw everything up lol. But yea afaik they aren't staying with us. They are either getting another room or housing with HAT. Afaik I'm still in this room.

I second that, just because its funny.

I think Chibo said he was getting another hotel room.
Explanation above.

Everyone said:
Lol @ TUSM and his whack *** bike

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I didn't offer it to anyone! I kindly posted in here asking if a couple of them could say and you guys said yes. But then KC all of a sudden decided to bring like 5 people and screw everything up lol. But yea afaik they aren't staying with us. They are either getting another room or housing with HAT. Afaik I'm still in this room.

Chibo, no one said yes to anyone other than UFB in the room. First, I said we'll think about it. Then, you said you were going to get a second room for everyone to split, which you never explained not getting by the way. Also, I'm assuming that since you're trying to room with us (<_<), Vex and Xzax are gonna want in too, which I don't see happening.

And, as for your last bit, I'm gonna take the high road and not comment on it. But, you only get one.

EDIT: Ninja'd three times over, but my comment still stands.

EDIT 2: F*ck it:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
As far as I see it, Xzax and Vex get priority over Chibo if it comes down to it.

No offense, Chibo. But they're with us/practicing with us/etc. more than you are, and Xzax is in the crew.

I'm not tryin to be smushed into a corner.

mib004

Smash Ace
Truth

And yea steph didn't win any match besides 1 so i dont know why he's hyping his pikachu up.

Idc.

Edit

Lol matt you just said u didn't have a problem with Chibo here. Now u do?
lololol ev u got to understand i dont be serious... i dont care who post in here vex do be dickeating but chibo..... "he do need to go back to his thread.. its turning into TOS/UFB/ random smash guys!!!!!

Top Bottom