• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You didn't give me a picture to make into an avatar! :mad088:!

I dunno what you want.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
me, chibo, and dapuffster are going with eggm.
So, that gives us:

Ok so we got

Matt
TUSM
Kendall
Steph
Dotcom
Me

In Matt's car

And then we got
Ebo
Kenny
Vex
Xzax
Chibo

In ebo's car
Move two people to Ebo's car, and we got ourselves a comfortable car ride for everyone, plus room to spare.

By the way, it turns out that I have to work tomorrow AND Thursday. I went to work thinking I had to go to work only to get to work and find out that I didn't have work. (sigh)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

So, that gives us:

Move two people to Ebo's car, and we got ourselves a comfortable car ride for everyone, plus room to spare.

By the way, it turns out that I have to work tomorrow AND Thursday. I went to work thinking I had to go to work only to get to work and find out that I didn't have work. (sigh)
Pretty sure Xzax is still with Ebo. Also I may be going with Eggm, but I'm still housing with you guys incase you think I'm staying with Eggm also.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Kingtoon told me to go to pound 4, Kaylo and PRider (dohoho) ruined my dreams.
No one ruined your dreams. I would want u to go. It's just that the hotel room is already packed.

And kendall was going since day one so i don't know how she runied anything.

Since we have room to spare in the car now i guess u can ask ebo. But 1st u should ask TUSM about the hotel.

Ok new list

Matt's car
Matt
TUSM
Kendall
Steph
Me

Ebo's Car
Ebo
Kenny
Dotcom
Xzax

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You guys realize that a lot of people don't have a black background, right? x.o

Besides, you still can't do this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X0-Sv6YnxEc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X0-Sv6YnxEc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Love that vid, keep abusing yo power mrs mod, imma report yo!

Btw, I found the extra pair of glasses, they should be fine.
You would never! :colorful:

<marquee>:evil: :mad: :evil:</marquee>

And thanks @glasses. <3

At least my keyboard doesn't crunch.
At least I didn't spill water all over myself at 9:02 pm ~2 months ago.

(@Everyone else: Long story.... no, I don't stalk TUSM.)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You have weak knees.
HOW DARE YOU! I'mma pop your front tire. :mad:

And I did throw it away, but after seeing it everyday for 2 months, it sticks. I told you that's the only way I can remember things........ x.x

Kendall, i sent you a message of the picture.
I got it. I'm not home atm, though. :urg: I'll make it when I get back in ~an hour.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Dammit, ppl dont get that i specifically asked TUSM?
So, you mean to tell me that you were seriously asking to room with us, after I posted in Size 7 text saying we have no more room, even after someone was nice enough to quote it for you? I'm beginning to see you in a whole new light.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
So, you mean to tell me that you were seriously asking to room with us, after I posted in Size 7 text saying we have no more room, even after someone was nice enough to quote it for you? I'm beginning to see you in a whole new light.
I didnt ask you again, I just said that I specifically asked YOU

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
evan - r u still down for goin to hackfest? i need to know cause if not vex is trying to go cause he's got a teammate lined up also if hes able to

whether u go or not, would u by any chance wanna smashfest it up friday night and house me + the other people in the car? none of us live in philadelphia and could use a place to stay and leave sat morn

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
for real jus find housing somewhere else or sleep in my car it may be alittle cold but you can manage

Top Bottom