• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
wait a minute wait a minute evan u cried on the couch for four hours cause u lost so shut up

Roxas215

Smash Lord
wait a minute wait a minute evan u cried on the couch for four hours cause u lost so shut up
I cried? Wrong. 4 hours? Wrong again. I was thinking about stuff between me and my ex. And besides teaming with you is like a guarantee lost anyway. Until the day come that u don't take my stock shut up.

its turning into TOS/UFB/ random smash guys!!!!!
Kinda true

Edit again.

Um TUSM u failed for that pic. Not because the pic is wack(Which it is) Not because we seen that pic a million times(Which we have) But because there are so many other things u could say about Chobo that didn't even warrant a wack *** pic.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
That just means we're the most popular crew in PA. Everyone posts here wishing they could be one of us.......well, maybe not, but this IS where it's at.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Until the day come that u don't take my stock shut up.
I'm sorry, but........ rofl!!!

I love how the fatter characters end up share stocking more than the light ones. No offense, TUSM, but you and Steph were share stockin the most the other night..... yet you play two of the heaviest characters.

And me and Evan play Zelda, Pikachu, and Peach. ;;

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow u guys better not be serious about kicking me out, since afaik you guys said it was cool for me to stay there

whats up with all the chibo hate

and tusm u mad

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
That's how our team works. You just stand in the background shootin' sh*t while I'm up in the forefront getting my @$$ kicked.

Look at it like this. I get four Stock, you only get two.

Chibo, we can't kick you out if you were never in. If you find one post where I said it was OK for you to room with us, then I'll take everything back.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Hey, in my defense, last time we played, I had an off night. I get one of those once in a while, right?

Besides, we almost won with Pika-Ike, EVEN AFTER an SD.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
lol i was... it was close every match came down to last hit... ur diddy is good.. i know im better thou.. 70 - 30 diddy favor.. wanna money match... my ness vs. diddy wats up, or ness vs. snake
I got u next time i'm down there.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@TUSM: True. I guess it doesn't matter anyways since I'll be hungover/possibly still drunk when we do doubles at Pound.

I mean, uhhhhh......... I'll bring my A game just for you. =D

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ahh more KH Spam!!! (3 more days b!tches!)

Anyway 2ch found what is quite possibly the name of the "Mystery KH" Game Nomura has been talking about.
http://c.2ch.net/test/-/handygrpg/1262699122/

KH:AD(Another Dive)

So of course u can see Another dive is a mix between Another side Another Story/Deep Dive which were the names of the secret movies in KH1 and FM.

This is still a rumor until it's confirmed but bbs/days/coded was found the same exact way and people thought that was a rumor.

This is summary blurb on that particular page...

(Possible spoiler???? Although, it's not major sounding at this moment.)

Sale date: Unknown
Price: Undecided
Story: That is about a tale of a different viewpoint of what happened apart of (or in addition to) the world that Sora obtained the keyblade....

This kinda makes sense. Back when all 3 kh games was announced in early 07(Days/BBS/Coded) Nomura said there were 3 stories fans needed to know before they can understand KH3. These 3 stories are

Roxas Time in the Organization
Xehanort's Memories
Mickey's Time in the Dark Realm.

Obviously the 1st one was told in Days and the 2nd one will be told in BBS. Now Nomura stated that coded would tell mickey's story. However coded just ended and we know NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The game ended on 2 cliff hangers(1 was the "hooded" figure at the beginning who was later thought to be revealed as data riku actually wasn't data riku. 2nd something "Awoke" At the end of coded"

Now my only guess as to why Nomura will back out of his word for telling mickey's story in coded is so that story could get his own game.

"Another Dive" From the summary we know this happens between BBS and KH1. We know mickey got his keyblade before KH1. Nomura stated in a interview that mickey had his own adventure in the dark realm which was just as big as sora's(This was back in the kh1 days)

Considering this game will happen what are the possible plot points it could cover??

Mickey's Adventure in the Dark Realm(Obviously)
Kairi's "Shipment" to Destiny Islands(Maybe we can actually see how she got there instead of just reading it in the Ansem Reports
The remaining "somebodies" (Im sure members 9-12 will appear at some point.)
The creation of Org 13
The org's discovery of Castle Oblivion(This could be told in BBS though)
The Chamber of Sleep and Awakening (Again could be told in BBS)

Like i said this is all a rumor but it's shaping up to be true. The only thing is Nomura confirmed that the "Mystery" Kh game will infact star sora. I don't see how a game taking place between BBS and KH1 can star sora. But he also backe dout on his word for coded so he could do it again! But if nomura is making a ps3 kh game staring mickey i can wholeheartedly forgive him for the crap that is called Coded

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Look, just tell me if I can stay or not, I don't want the door slammed in my face or some **** come the day of, tell me now so I can go find other arrangements.

I made sure you guys all had a place to stay at Apex for those of you that were there, and considering (I thought) we we're friends, I didn't think I'd be ****** out like this.

and Kaylo, this =/= you and the LoD at all

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I dont see the need for all the chobo hate recently. I mean yea the whole KC thing was dumb(Chibo it wasn't your room to invite other people into) But still when u think about it Chibo is in the same boat as Vex. Vex really hasn't done anything to Guarantee a spot over Chibo.

If it comes down to it Chibo can have my spot. Im not missing anything by not going and Chibo is actually entering ****.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't think anybody was serious about not letting him stay in the room. o.O

I was just giving Chibo **** for my own personal vengeance. But I'm done now, I feel better.

@Chibo: This is why you don't mess with girls. It'll come back on you times 3.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I dont see the need for all the chobo hate recently. I mean yea the whole KC thing was dumb(Chibo it wasn't your room to invite other people into) But still when u think about it Chibo is in the same boat as Vex. Vex really hasn't done anything to Guarantee a spot over Chibo.

If it comes down to it Chibo can have my spot. Im not missing anything by not going and Chibo is actually entering ****.
I've asked in the thread and in person about rooming with you guys, and you all seemed fine about it.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Kay, I need to know right now if theres going to be a problem with either me or chibo being in the room, because it seemed like you guys were fine with us staying for the longest time up until now. I need to know NOW if either one of us can stay.

Dont take it the wrong way. Im sure everyone is fine with u staying. Im just saying there was nothing done to make people say "Vex has a spot over chibo"
Oh no, I didn't take it that way at all. It just seemed like you guys were fine with us staying, and now all of a sudden you guys are playing mindgames with us saying you never said we could stay, which is stupid. I need to know.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
TUSM paid for the room, so it's ultimately up to him.

I don't care who stays. I just know I better have a semi-comfortable spot, and I'm not okay with King's Court or anybody else not really associated with UFB being in there (which seems like it won't be a problem now). That'd be too, too many people.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Alright, look, I want to know now who's going.

Ebo, are you going?

Is Terrence going?

Is dotcom coming?

Evan, are you coming?

There's too many people saying "I may come" or "If so-and-so doesn't go." I'm tired of all this wishy-washy, last minute bullshit because it's making these decisions harder to make.

Chibo, Vex, you're in, ONLY because Chibo didn't get a second room LIKE HE SAID HE WAS. I still want to know why Chibo didn't get the room. I've asked this question like a thousand times, but as usual, he refuses to answer.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh, and @Evan:

Coded was a piece of ****, and I hate Nomura a little bit for creating it. First of all, why did he release it in Japan only???? **** like that pisses me off. KH has more than enough of a fan base here to support pretty much anything they put out, so they could've stepped it up and converted it for US support. :mad:

Also, yeah, I doubt this new game will cover Mickey's dark realm story if it's supposed to star Sora. Or maybe it'll do some weird time skip? There's so many different ways they could do it, I wouldn't be surprised if they came up with some weird way to do them both.

I wanna see the rest of the Somebodies, though. And the beginning of the Org and the discovery of CO. Couldn't care less about Kairi, tbh, and I'm pretty sure the bulk of the two chambers will be in BBS.

THEN AGAIN CODED WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A REAL GAME AND IT WASN'T.

mib004

Smash Ace
TUSM paid for the room, so it's ultimately up to him.

I don't care who stays. I just know I better have a semi-comfortable spot, and I'm not okay with King's Court or anybody else not really associated with UFB being in there (which seems like it won't be a problem now). That'd be too, too many people.
i agree with her... this is wat it should be... TUSM, Me, Steph, kendall, evan, Kenny, Ebo, Xzax, .Com,........ Idc and "vex and chibo..." its up to yall they cool wit me.. THATS IT elevn heads.... kings court is to much if u add them... i say no the room gone be smelling like day old hoagie, and 2 seconds ago dog ****... :urg:

Also im gettin a semi comfortable spot to... i feel u kendall.

mib004

Smash Ace
Ahh more KH Spam!!! (3 more days b!tches!)

Anyway 2ch found what is quite possibly the name of the "Mystery KH" Game Nomura has been talking about.
http://c.2ch.net/test/-/handygrpg/1262699122/

KH:AD(Another Dive)

So of course u can see Another dive is a mix between Another side Another Story/Deep Dive which were the names of the secret movies in KH1 and FM.

This is still a rumor until it's confirmed but bbs/days/coded was found the same exact way and people thought that was a rumor.

This is summary blurb on that particular page...

(Possible spoiler???? Although, it's not major sounding at this moment.)

Sale date: Unknown
Price: Undecided
Story: That is about a tale of a different viewpoint of what happened apart of (or in addition to) the world that Sora obtained the keyblade....

This kinda makes sense. Back when all 3 kh games was announced in early 07(Days/BBS/Coded) Nomura said there were 3 stories fans needed to know before they can understand KH3. These 3 stories are

Roxas Time in the Organization
Xehanort's Memories
Mickey's Time in the Dark Realm.

Obviously the 1st one was told in Days and the 2nd one will be told in BBS. Now Nomura stated that coded would tell mickey's story. However coded just ended and we know NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The game ended on 2 cliff hangers(1 was the "hooded" figure at the beginning who was later thought to be revealed as data riku actually wasn't data riku. 2nd something "Awoke" At the end of coded"

Now my only guess as to why Nomura will back out of his word for telling mickey's story in coded is so that story could get his own game.

"Another Dive" From the summary we know this happens between BBS and KH1. We know mickey got his keyblade before KH1. Nomura stated in a interview that mickey had his own adventure in the dark realm which was just as big as sora's(This was back in the kh1 days)

Considering this game will happen what are the possible plot points it could cover??

Mickey's Adventure in the Dark Realm(Obviously)
Kairi's "Shipment" to Destiny Islands(Maybe we can actually see how she got there instead of just reading it in the Ansem Reports
The remaining "somebodies" (Im sure members 9-12 will appear at some point.)
The creation of Org 13
The org's discovery of Castle Oblivion(This could be told in BBS though)
The Chamber of Sleep and Awakening (Again could be told in BBS)

Like i said this is all a rumor but it's shaping up to be true. The only thing is Nomura confirmed that the "Mystery" Kh game will infact star sora. I don't see how a game taking place between BBS and KH1 can star sora. But he also backe dout on his word for coded so he could do it again! But if nomura is making a ps3 kh game staring mickey i can wholeheartedly forgive him for the crap that is called Coded
alll man here we go wit this bull****..

mib004

Smash Ace
doubt it... if terrence going... "jazmine johns", but he might go.. also that just was my thing.. u can minus vex and chibo if u want... xzax i mean he is in our crew.. so.. n=but its up to you... you the man im wit whatever u doing.. except letting more than 11 people in.. which it should only be like 8.. of us

Dotcom

Smash Lord
@Vex: No. Moneys tight I'm not entering anything.
@Tusm: Yes I'm going.
How is everyone getting down there, we shod figure out
1. Who is driving
2.When they are going down there
3.The days people are coming back
4.Who's in why car?

Terrance or Matt, can I ***** get his controller back?
Evan, imma need you to burn me a copy of brawl.
Boxxy, what's up with my avvy D:<

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
This is why I'm asking to see how many are gonna be in the room. Ebo, Evan, and dotcom are still in between going and not going as far as I know, and with less than two weeks to go, I think it's about time we start nailing down some details.

.com: Matt and possibly Ebo are driving, don't know who's in who's car, and we're leaving Saurday afternoon/evening/night, still need to decide. Matt's leaving Monday whenever everyone is eliminated, not sure about Ebo.

mib004

Smash Ace
@Vex: No. Moneys tight I'm not entering anything.
@Tusm: Yes I'm going.
How is everyone getting down there, we shod figure out
1. Who is driving
2.When they are going down there
3.The days people are coming back
4.Who's in why car?

Terrance or Matt, can I ***** get his controller back?
Evan, imma need you to burn me a copy of brawl.
Boxxy, what's up with my avvy D:<
im my car... its me, tusm, kendall, steph, evan, and i got room for one more which is kenny unless he is riding with ebo... If he does then .com u wit us. 10$ a head cause 3hr drive.. got to fill up twice for gas.. and we all just split tolls... and when i leave on monday "if people are riding back with me than they give me "5" for going back" Long trip in a car lady and gentlemen and we dont know wat the weather gonna be

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I never said I was buying a second room lol, if I was planning to then I wouldn't need to find another room.

Originally I had asked if KC could stay with you guys. Not inviting them, just seeing if it was possible (I didn't think TOO many of you guys were going and you needed people to share the room cause also TUSM seemed weary of not making his money back), and had suggested if the crews together could get two rooms for us all to split once I found out there was so many people, but the idea never went through.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
No offense, yd, but don't even consider asking (if you were being serious and not just trolling).

We really have zero room for anybody else, imo. Just my 2 cents, tho.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
yes i am going i thought that you knew that already

and i'll stay kinda late on monday i kinda want to see the gf and all that good stuff

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ok so we got

Matt
TUSM
Kendall
Steph
Dotcom
Me

In Matt's car

And then we got
Ebo
Kenny
Vex
Xzax
Chibo

In ebo's car

Isn't ebo's car bigger then matt's? Shouldn't ebo have 6 people instead of matt?

If terrance is going im sure he is going in matt's car so dotcom would have to go in ebo's car

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If Ebo cleans out the back of his car, somebody can ride back there with the luggage. (I'd do it.....)

But last time I saw it, it'd be a hazard to ride back there. :urg:

Top Bottom