• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I swear every time Chibo suggests something, there's something in it for him. Like housing or a ride or a venue or something. x.x

No offense Chibo, you're just an undercover hustler. That's.... well. I guess it's not good or bad, it just is.

for real jus find housing somewhere else or sleep in my car it may be alittle cold but you can manage
Lol!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hustler? u want me to give u a list of every single time i housed people when i had my apt?

unfortunately i cant, because it would literally be impossible to because i housed people for tourneys and random smashfests just that often.

i didnt think i did anything bad by askin. evan likes to smash, we like to smash. its compatible lol

and actually mexi and terrv did sleep in their car in philly the night b4 btl2 haha

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i just dont see how im being called a hustler considering all the stuff iv done for ppl

and if he doesnt want us to stay over, fine, cool, im down with that - its his decision. i wont push it on him or anything. how r u ever gonna find out anything if u never ask?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
If me going means vex cant go then i wont go. He has a way better chance of placing then i do and u said he already has a partner lined up.

As far as having a smashfest. Umm im not sure. Ill see. It depends on if my friend is still here or not. But probably not though

Edit also Kamar just told me His friend is holding a tournament at his house this sat. Letting yall know in case yall want to go. It's like right near where i live. Plus free food/drinks

Date: Saturday, January 9, 2010
Time: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Street: 7706 Lucretia Mott Way

I think 5$ singles 10$ teams. I think. I will most likely help him run it since im sure he don't know the official rules.

Terrance me and u should team. I think with a little practice we might can be the best team in this crew. Of course this solely depends on me playing right and not blindly rushing in.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
IDK. It's not my tournament. I asked him if he wants me to post it on here to attract more people. He said yea. But then again i really don't feel like co-hosting. lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
There is no doubt in my mind me and terrance can beat u and matt. Me and kenny already did it
One gordo, one FSmash, one cheap death, and you no longer have your psychological edge. Besides, Matt and I had that one winning streak that one night when we was on the sticks for like a hour and a half.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
One gordo, one FSmash, one cheap death, and you no longer have your psychological edge. Besides, Matt and I had that one winning streak that one night when we was on the sticks for like a hour and a half.
Me and terrance didn't team then and me and kenny was the team that finally got yall off.

Your 1st statement is kinda right though.

Anyway Vex is right you should team with kendall anyway seeing as how yall are teaming for pound. Matt should team with kenny.

If Kaylo can go, you should team with her for pound4 practice.

And Evan I appreciate it, next time I see you Imma buy you a frosty float!
Yea dont worry about it i was only going for friendlies anyway.(But plz believe i want my frosty float!)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Uhhhhhhhh.

When is this tournament again?
Sat-I might not even go since i had something planned that day. But i could always chalk her up on go out fri.

I just dont want to spend money to play the same people i can play for free. He wants me to make a page in the tournament section so more people can come. Ill do it. If it looks like a good amount of people other then us come then ill go. If not im not going.

Edit someone think of a name for the tournament

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I only said Matt because you said Terrence, and if Terrence is there, 9/10 odds say Matt will be here to. If Kendall decides to go, I'll team with her.

Evan: It's free money for us. Tell no one, but say you did.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I only said Matt because you said Terrence, and if Terrence is there, 9/10 odds say Matt will be here to. If Kendall decides to go, I'll team with her.

Evan: It's free money for us. Tell no one, but say you did.
Its free money for the winners. Not all of us. And say it's just us plus kamar's friend. You only looking at like maybe a 100$ pot split between 3 people. I dont think thats worth it to take me out of the full bbs spam mode i will be in by then.

Like i said ill make a tournament page. If other people show then ill go.

Edit-Actually what am i talking about i've been going even with terrace/tusm/kenny lately. I could actually win this.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
sup everybody long day.............. but did we get this car and room situation down?

and yea we got this tourny
Right now this is what we looking at

Your car

You
Me
Kendall
TUSM
Steph

Ebo's car
Ebo
Kenny
Dotcom
Xzax

Everyone in the room
TUSM
Matt
Kendall
Steph
Ebo
Kenny
Xzax
Chibo
Vex
Dotcom
Kenny
Me

12 people.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i wonder how much it costs to upgrade to the next size room lol

consider splitting 12 atm is $90 12 ways is kind of cheap as it is. If an upgrade puts it to even like $160 or so, that's less $15 a person (and since we already agreed to $15 afaik, though I wasn't officially part of the room during that agreement lol)
and the hotel deal is still going on so who knows maybe there is an option for it

Roxas215

Smash Lord
i wonder how much it costs to upgrade to the next size room lol

consider splitting 12 atm is $90 12 ways is kind of cheap as it is. If an upgrade puts it to even like $160 or so, that's less $15 a person (and since we already agreed to $15 afaik, though I wasn't officially part of the room during that agreement lol)
and the hotel deal is still going on so who knows maybe there is an option for it
Thats not a bad idea. I was still under the impression i was gonna pay 15$ a night. TUSM GET ON IT!!!!!

Anyway i made the tournament page
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9243017#post9243017

mib004

Smash Ace
Right now this is what we looking at

Your car

You
Me
Kendall
TUSM
Steph

Ebo's car
Ebo
Kenny
Dotcom
Xzax

Everyone in the room
TUSM
Matt
Kendall
Steph
Ebo
Kenny
Xzax
Chibo
Vex
Dotcom
Kenny
Me

12 people.
ok sounds good to me... wit the ride... 12 people is sick.................... thou.. "steph wats good u talked to me bout the room let me know."

@ Kendall ur gonna get it tthat all im saying... :mad: lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
As much as I don't wanna complain, if we don't get a room upgrade are we all forced to still pay $15 per night? That'd be pretty lame having 11 people give $15 for a $90 room. TUSM would not only get his part free but make around $75 PER NIGHT

mib004

Smash Ace
As much as I don't wanna complain, if we don't get a room upgrade are we all forced to still pay $15 per night? That'd be pretty lame having 11 people give $15 for a $90 room. TUSM would not only get his part free but make around $75 PER NIGHT
if its 90 we give 9 dollars each then a night

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
The final price is $15 a night. I said this from the get go, and I'm not changing my mind. If there's any complaints take 'em to another room.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Wasn't that also the plan when we thought you missed the hotel deal? I forget.
But like the thing is at this point we have a solid list of who is staying there, so it's not like people aren't gonna show up and you get gipped or somethin
12 people paying $15 over 2 nights is $360. That's an excess of over $160. Come on now that's just messed up. Maybe getting your part paid for TUSM for putting it on your card is fine but making over $160 just for putting it on your card? I didn't over charge anyone, including you TUSM, at Apex. If anything I lost money. $160 is just too much.

mib004

Smash Ace
It's about $195 for both nights.

Is Steph really getting a second room? Speaking of which, he still owes me $20.
tusm it should be 10$ a nighty thou 10 x 12 = 120 x 2 = 240..... for both nights its 195.. proboly 200$ to be exact.. either way u making an extra 45 to 40 dollars pocket change, thats alot.. lol

and if we pay 15 u would basically be killling us... lol 180 x 2 = 360 - 195 = TUSM gets 165$... cmon man u cant kill ya crew like that.. its supposed to be even with u getting some pocket change for getting the room feel me...

but if u dont agree thats cool i guess :urg: , and also i wouldnt really bet on steph.... lol me and him was thinking bout it but i doubt it....

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Wasn't that also the plan when we thought you missed the hotel deal? I forget.
That was the plan even before we thought we missed it. I remember saying I was gonna keep it at $15 a night because I waited too long to get the room.

I don't understand why people are getting so upset. I said a the very start that I was gonna make it $15 a night no mater what. Even when we weren't gonna get the discounted room and I was gonna end up having to pay for the rest of the cost that everyone's part didn't cover. Also, I was under the impression that only 6 or 7 of us were going to be in a room, and even back then, people were still only about 50% sure. If none of them had showed up, I would have stayed true to my word, charged the 15 bucks, and ate the rest of the cost myself.

Now, a week and a half before the tournament, and everyone starts trying to cram in our room, and everyone has a problem with my surcharge. If this crap had've been taken care of earlier, we wouldn't be in this predicament, now would we?

Like I said before, it's $15 a night. If you guys shut up about it now, I'll treat everyone to McDonalds.

mib004

Smash Ace
That was the plan even before we thought we missed it. I remember saying I was gonna keep it at $15 a night because I waited too long to get the room.

I don't understand why people are getting so upset. I said a the very start that I was gonna make it $15 a night no mater what. Even when we weren't gonna get the discounted room and I was gonna end up having to pay for the rest of the cost that everyone's part didn't cover. Also, I was under the impression that only 6 or 7 of us were going to be in a room, and even back then, people were still only about 50% sure. If none of them had showed up, I would have stayed true to my word, charged the 15 bucks, and ate the rest of the cost myself.

Now, a week and a half before the tournament, and everyone starts trying to cram in our room, and everyone has a problem with my surcharge. If this crap had've been taken care of earlier, we wouldn't be in this predicament, now would we?

Like I said before, it's $15 a night. If you guys shut up about it now, I'll treat everyone to McDonalds.

i really dont care just saying 165$ to yourself either way win or lose at this tourny.. lol TUSM u won.. u came up almost 200... lmao... Cmon you should let us all pay ten since there is a bus load of people in the room.. you still get 45$.. if we all pay 10$. when it was 7 of us 15$ was fine.. ur were coming out with 15$.. more people got added.. now it should be reduced to 10$.. u get 45$.. thats alot. 165$ to urself is kinda crazy TUSM. but its up to u im wit whatever yall do...

Also anybody tryn.. play today

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
More people got added, yes, this is true. However, I had nothing to do with that. We were supposed to have two rooms. That never happened. People said they weren't coming. Now they are. None of this is any of my doing. Everyone was just fine with $15 when it was me getting the short end of the stick. Now people are throwing hissy fits because I'm walking away with some extra money? I understand that $150 plus is a lot of money, and you could even go so far as to say I'm being selfish, but you have to understand that I made this decision long before we planned on having 12 people in the room. I didn't complain when I experienced the shortcomings. Suddenly, I'm in a beneficial scenario and people go apesh*t. As I said before, if there's really a problem, just go somewhere else.

Not to mention the fact that you all turned down HAT's room. Honestly, that is looking a lot better than this right now.

And, I was serious about the McDonalds.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
TUSM is hustling the **** out of us. At the end of the day it's your choice but 12 people at 15 a night u copped up 200$. So not only are we paying for your events you also copped up about 80$ spending money. We should be paying 10$ a night. But like i said it's your choice.

Edit wait let me do the math

ok 11 people paying 15$ twice(2 nights)

11x2=22x15=330

So you getting 330

You said the hotel cost 195
330-195=135

So you copped up 135. Which is more then enough to pay for your whole weekend in events as well as spending money. As much as i hate it TUSM is smart as ****. He was thinking of this plan while he was riding his bike to and from work. Im hitting up the McDonald's menu HARD!

Edit wait i did the math wrong. it's 11 people paying u not 12. lol

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
ok u should let yoshididdy go if he wants. everyone who went to apex already knows. hotel rooms are ****. most people are prolli gonna run friendlies all night in the venue or might even crash in some1 elses rooms. it really doesnt matter. because we really arent lookin for comfort. and he is in our crew and would give a chance for every1 to finally meet him. if i say kick the 15 year old out. lol jk. whos gonna sleep anyway? i kno yall and none of u gonna go 2 sleep til atleast 6 or later. its 2010 leave that b!cht!n **** back in 2009.

tusm gonna put spinning rims on his bike with all that money hey hustlin with.

mib004

Smash Ace
i agree if yoshididdiy wants in the room let him in cause our crew members come first befor anybody.... and when i met him he was a cool dude..

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
ok u should let yoshididdy go if he wants. everyone who went to apex already knows. hotel rooms are ****. most people are prolli gonna run friendlies all night in the venue or might even crash in some1 elses rooms. it really doesnt matter. because we really arent lookin for comfort. and he is in our crew and would give a chance for every1 to finally meet him. if i say kick the 15 year old out. lol jk. whos gonna sleep anyway? i kno yall and none of u gonna go 2 sleep til atleast 6 or later. its 2010 leave that b!cht!n **** back in 2009.

tusm gonna put spinning rims on his bike with all that money hey hustlin with.
1. No one said he couldn't come. I just said there's no room in our room for him.
2. I am trying to sleep at a somewhat respectable hour. I hardly got any sleep at Apex, and judging by the people staying in the room, this is gonna be even worse.
3. Most of us have met YD. I think only Kendall hasn't seen him yet. We give him crap because he doesn't practice with us (albeit with legit reasons), and he occasionally trolls our thread; his own crew thread.

Top Bottom