• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm never helping drive my sister to VA ever again. **** took up my whole day, then her school wanted to bull****...... I sat in a car for four hours doing absolutely nothing. -_-

Anyways.

@Hotel stuff: I'll pay the $15 for TUSM's room, end of story. If he makes a profit, good for him. I don't really care, although McDonald's or some type of little bonus would be nice considering how much extra money you're making, TUSM.

@ Kendall ur gonna get it tthat all im saying... :mad: lol
I didn't do nuffin. :p

tusm gonna put spinning rims on his bike with all that money hey hustlin with.
Rofl, please do. I'd die if I saw that ****. XD

(But then your bike would probably get stolen...................... again.)

Anyone know if kendall is in her new apt yet?
No, I was in VA all day. -_-

And as soon as I got back, my mom had some sob story about having to go get disability checks tomorrow or something, so I have to stay home all day and wait for her new shipment of medication. And she doesn't know when it'll get here, so I'll probably end up waiting all day for it to come at like..... 4pm. Wasting my whole god**** day.

I'm never gonna move out. Something aaaaalways gets in the way.

And I'm exhausted, so I'm going to bed early.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
@YD: Yeah, I did kinda breeze through that match. It's funny because I played Keitaro in pools the day before. After I took a game off him, he three-stocked me like it was nothing,

@Evan: I believe Matt said he was leaving Monday. I think. Ebo I'm sure is leaving Monday. Please confirm.

@Matt: What time are we leaving Saturday?

@Kendall: Just like all good times coming to an end, all bad times come to an end as well. It just takes a lot longer.

@Steph: I think I'm going to start screening your calls from now on.

I think that's it....

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I started playing BBS earlier today
Stop lying it didn't leak yet. I would know. SE is doing the same thing to BBS that they did to FF 13 meaning no one got advance shipments. The distributors haven't even shipped the game out yet. They gonna start tonight. Besides im sure when the iso is released we still going to have to wait for some type of patch just as we did any other big name psp release. A game this big is sure to have some type of anti piracy.

"Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Shipping Tonight from Japan
Japanese distributors were not allowed to release the game last night but they'll begin shipping the game and PSP bundles tonight. Due to the delay, NCS does not expect our shipments to arrive until Saturday in the U.S. Barring no transport delays, we'll be able to ship Express Mail packages on Saturday for delivery on Monday. UPS packages will ship on Monday.

Nice try chobo.

Edit also Kendall u need to see this! It's funny as hell but true. I could tottaly see a person who never played a kh game in his life try to read up on bbs and say the same exact thing. Funny as hell. The ansem part later on is funny too.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=384047

mib004

Smash Ace
anybody trying to play today at 8.. we need some more doubles practice... this ****.. in a week and i start school monday

And we leaving for the tourny at 4pm Saturday... we get there at like 7.. 3hr ride..

mib004

Smash Ace
Matt are u planning on staying til monday?
Evan? singles is monday.. im in singles... but just like i told everybody i got school on tues... at 9. the latest im staying at the venue on monday is like 6pm LATEST!!, i told people from the get go at 6pm im out cause i got class early tues. if u want to ride with me home thats fine.. but im out at that time lady and gentlemen

mib004

Smash Ace
You said we were playing yesterday. What happened? Anyway yea we can play tonight. Tell terrance to bring his **** psp charger lol.
nobody wanted to play but eeverybody wants to play today "im guessing" ok i will terrence to bring it.. also we gone be there at like 7. cause im tryin play a little early.. cool

@ kenny we need that Double TL.. practice...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I can play tonight. 7 sounds good, although I might not get there til closer to 8. =X

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Stop lying it didn't leak yet. I would know. SE is doing the same thing to BBS that they did to FF 13 meaning no one got advance shipments. The distributors haven't even shipped the game out yet. They gonna start tonight. Besides im sure when the iso is released we still going to have to wait for some type of patch just as we did any other big name psp release. A game this big is sure to have some type of anti piracy.

"Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Shipping Tonight from Japan
Japanese distributors were not allowed to release the game last night but they'll begin shipping the game and PSP bundles tonight. Due to the delay, NCS does not expect our shipments to arrive until Saturday in the U.S. Barring no transport delays, we'll be able to ship Express Mail packages on Saturday for delivery on Monday. UPS packages will ship on Monday.

Nice try chobo.

Edit also Kendall u need to see this! It's funny as hell but true. I could tottaly see a person who never played a kh game in his life try to read up on bbs and say the same exact thing. Funny as hell. The ansem part later on is funny too.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=384047
theres plenty more ways it can be leaked than that

and with the latest m33 you dont need to patch it

Roxas215

Smash Lord
theres plenty more ways it can be leaked than that

and with the latest m33 you dont need to patch it
OMG STOP LYING CHIBO!!!!!

First off all why the hell are u still on m33?? The newer games(Gundam,Assasin's Creed,ATV Reflex) Don't work on m33 at all. Yes even with the decrypter. Go get 5.50 gen D-3.

And games like Tekken 6 Little big planet etc while they do work on m33 u need to run them through the decrypter then rebuild them with umdgen. Why go through all that trouble when u can just get 5.50 gen d-3 and it runs on the fly?

And this is a brand new game. The latest cfw been out for over a month. You think SE/Sony don't know about it? There is bound to be some type of anti piracry.

If you have the game then upload the opening. And dont say u dont have the tools to do it. There is a reason why every single source don't have the game yet. IT DIDN'T LEAK. And i hope u didn't fall for this release Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep_JPN_PSP-Caravan

Cause that is a fake. It's a hentai game

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Probably because the translators are struggling to translate the plot in a way that it makes sense, but no matter what they do it never does.
Like I said, the Disney portion of the storyline is superior! The Organization XIII stuff is a mess.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Like I said, the Disney portion of the storyline is superior! The Organization XIII stuff is a mess.
The creator of that posts already said that he is a huge fan of the series and was just poking fun at it.

Also i have no problem admitting the story has a complex storyline and a newcomer coming into the series now will have a hard time. But like i said the disney portion stopped being relevant after the 1st game. Which is a big reason why im hyped about bbs. Bbs seems to have more disney then kh1.

And i think org13 is easy to understand. It's xehanort/ansem and sora/roxas/ven that is "a mess"

Top Bottom