• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
That sucks. x.o

I just realized I can't play it yet anyway.... the file would be waaaaay too large to download onto this computer.

And I don't have my PSP back yet anyways. ;-;

I'm gonna be a trooper and wait..... I hope.
If u just give me your psp ill do everything else. It's up to you though.

Anyway 2 people are working on patching it. Should be patched by tonight at the latest. I will say this. Don't visit any kh site. ESPECIALLY KHINSIDER. There are spoilers EVERYWHERE. I almost spoiled who vantias was.(Actually i did spoil it but lucky for me the creator of that post said he was kidding)

Anyway BBS OPENING HQ-(OMG IT'S BEAUTIFUL!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VItlS-Z5594

EDIT! **** **** **** ****! I know who Vantias is!

Edit again. There are 2 live streams going on. One for terra and ven. No one is doing Aqua yet. I just seen Terra Vs Braig. Crazy boss fight

Terra
http://www.justin.tv/inunonanahou#r=px22qLo

Ven
http://www.justin.tv/tom11725#r=15pkpY4

Lol a over 25,000 people watching ven. Lmao at over 75,000 people watching Terra.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
EDIT! **** **** **** ****! I know who Vantias is!
See, that's what you get for peeking. >=( Shoulda just waited til you could get the game! You always do this!

If you ruin it for me, I will personally gut you like a fish next time I see you. :mad088:

EDIT: OMG THE BEGINNING WAS SO GOOD!!!

Especially at the end with
Sora
and
Kairi
, hoooooly ****. I wanna plaaaay but I don't wanna have to translate everything, GOD****IT.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
wheres hack fest me and my cosuin started playing plus (thanks to ev) but he really wants to go to a toury for it

Roxas215

Smash Lord
See, that's what you get for peeking. >=( Shoulda just waited til you could get the game! You always do this!

If you ruin it for me, I will personally gut you like a fish next time I see you. :mad088:

EDIT: OMG THE BEGINNING WAS SO GOOD!!!

Especially at the end with
Sora
and
Kairi
, hoooooly ****. I wanna plaaaay but I don't wanna have to translate everything, GOD****IT.
You mean
Sora
and
Riku
Kairi
, Isn't there yet.

And the vantias thing wasn't my fault. Someone posted it in the live stream. ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Although it's ****ing crazy!!! I GOT TO FIND OUT HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE)

wheres hack fest me and my cosuin started playing plus (thanks to ev) but he really wants to go to a toury for it
Yea b+ is the ****. TUSM made me drop mario yesterday though. He just don't cut it. Im going peach/zss for now on. Ebo if u go ill go with u!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You mean
Sora
and
Riku
Kairi
, Isn't there yet.
Yeah, that, my bad. He looks awfully girly from behind, lol.

And the vantias thing wasn't my fault. Someone posted it in the live stream. ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Although it's ****ing crazy!!! I GOT TO FIND OUT HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE)
You know people're gonna be spoilin on those streams. Turn the chat part off! Stop now before you ruin everything for yourself!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
You mean
Sora
and
Riku
Kairi
, Isn't there yet.

Yea b+ is the ****. TUSM made me drop mario yesterday though. He just don't cut it. Im going peach/zss for now on. Ebo if u go ill go with u!
Evan, we actually have a spot in the car now cause flizz isn't going.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I kinda wanna go too.

Wait, what am I thinking, Kamar's tourney is tomorrow.

Ebo, go to B+ at Pound 4 on Saturday.......never mind, that's too early.......grrr.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Evan, we actually have a spot in the car now cause flizz isn't going.
Yea but chibo said i need to catch the train somewhere. NIZZY!!!

Yeah, that, my bad. He looks awfully girly from behind, lol.

You know people're gonna be spoilin on those streams. Turn the chat part off! Stop now before you ruin everything for yourself!
Yea Riku does look girly from behind lol. And yea the stream spoiled alot of **** so far. I know malifcent is a d-link. I know how Braig got his scar(****** BY THE WAY) I know who vantias is. I know what happens to Terra at the end(Sort of....) Nothing mickey related yet though.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ok Ven's theme is so nice! It's a mix between sora's and Roxas's. I heard it in a cutscene with him terra and aqua sitting on a buliding in radiant garden(Just like how s/r/k sit son the destiny island tree)

Also take this as a rumor but it looks like the sora boss fight is real. Played from Terra's perspective.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
WHAT?!?!?!?!

Oh.......... my............. god. **** better be real. **** better be real.
Thats what people are saying. I dont have any concrete proof yet. But every other spoiler posted has turned out real(REALLY VANTIAS IS ****ING CRAZY!)

Edit. Crisis Core Theme for the terra vs zack boss fight. EPIC!(Zack seems hard a shell. The player died in under a min 3 times. ILL TAKE IT!)

I kinda wanna go too.

You would really to to kamar's tourney over hackfest if u had a way to get there?

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
what time is + at pound

yea i would like to go tomarrow but i hav to save my money for pound

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
what time is + at pound
"Saturday: All Melee

08:00 AM: People begin arriving.
10:00 AM: Melee teams begins.
03:00 PM: Melee singles begins.
12:00 AM: Players must exit the venue.

All day: Brawl+ with Jcaesar!
All day: Brawl crews"

So I'm assuming just through out the day at no set time Saturday.

EDIT: not ninja'd, smashboards is just ******** and made me have to repost this a few times!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok heres the deal

situations changed slightly for hackfest, terrv cant drive us anymore, mexi is going to drive. only prob really is though that his jeep is a gas guzzler and it seats one less person. atm its me mexi and vex, we have room for one more.

if we get a 4th person, gas would be $15 (each) for vex and whoever
if we dont get a 4th, gas will be $20

the only prob is getting to AC in time for us to leave
vex is comin over my place tonight, hes covered - but i dont have room for another person to stay over, my room is mad small.
since were leaving at 8 30 you would have to catch a bus from the greyhound terminal (11th and filbert, which is a side street thats one block from market) to AC. the bus leaves Philly at 7:20am, and that is the latest one you can take. I forget how much the bus costs, I think $12? maybe $13? The train is only $8 but the earliest train is at like 5:40am or something from 30th, and the next would get u to AC an hour after we already left. You'll be able to take the train home instead, just not going to AC

edit: think of it this way
bus there:$12
train back:$8
tourney entrance w/ doubles:$22
gas:$15
=$57
Unless you don't do doubles which makes it $47. it's a lot, but if u arent goin to pound (evan lol) it might be worth it. supposed to be pretty big.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, it's always nice to stomp on your friends and crewmates for a little extra cash..... especially during these times.

Yes, I will cry more, tyvm.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's always nice to stomp on your friends and crewmates for a little extra cash..... especially during these times.

Yes, I will cry more, tyvm.
Ever so true!

Edit. LMAO!! Peter pan is a boss fight! I never thought a disney hero(outside of hercules) Would be a boss fight. Peter is shanking terra left and right! lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Btw @Evan: Matt and Steph are working on a better alternative to the room situation. I'll PM you once Steph calls me back.

EDIT: LOL @Peter Pan. Seriously??? XD I almost wanna watch, but god****it..... don't wanna ruin it.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Btw @Evan: Matt and Steph are working on a better alternative to the room situation. I'll PM you once Steph calls me back.
Now, if this was taken care of beforehand, and not last minute like everything else we do, this entire situation could have been avoided in the first place.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh, so now you wanna go back on what you said last night and pretend this isn't all you?

Don't put the blame on anybody else. You're being a greedy, money-hungry douche**** and gettin your crewmates for as much as you can. We're not here to pay your bills, we're trying to go to Pound and have a good time as a crew. You're the one screwing that up, so don't try to act like "this could've been avoided in the first place."

You set the price in the beginning assuming it'd just be UFB in the room.
You were willing to eat the extra cost when you thought the room would be more expensive because you were the one who ****ed up by procrastinating.
You let extra people into the room without consulting the rest of us on the price changing/not changing accordingly.
And now you want to keep the price the same even though you're making a ridiculous profit (when you would still make a profit even if you lowered the price).

You already admitted you're being a straight **** about it, so don't try to take it back now.

Also, I'm gonna say it now: you paid for the room, but the room belongs to everybody who's paying to stay there. It's yours for what -- because you put it on your debit card? **** outta here, anybody could've done that, but you volunteered. That doesn't mean you can be an ******* about it.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
OMFG!!!! Terra just seen riku as xehanort/xemnas KH3 RIKU!!!(YES KH3! He looked older then he did in kh2)
Edit. Again. MAJOR ****ING PLOT TWIST. Terra is now my fav char out the whole series. Yes even over riku!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Why the hell would this of been taken place before hand? There was no reason for matt/steph to get their own room until yersterday.
Not true. When Steph saw that there were gonna be 12 people in the room, he said he and Matt were gonna get a second room. Don't know why they didn't.

I volunteered to get the room because chances are it wouldn't have got done otherwise.

Also, it wasn't just me who procrastinated. The reason it took so long to finally get the room was because everybody was all "I'm thinking about going, I'll wait to see if anybody pre-regs." I was reluctant to get the room.

If you guys think less of me, so be it. It wasn't like you people saw much to begin with.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Emo doesn't score you points. But whatever. At least now we know how you really are.

@Evan: Stop taunting me with the news. ;-;

Nah, I'm just kidding, keep going. But it sucks that we can't play it yet. I keep going back to that link, wanting to click on it.................

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Not true. When Steph saw that there were gonna be 12 people in the room, he said he and Matt were gonna get a second room. Don't know why they didn't.

I volunteered to get the room because chances are it wouldn't have got done otherwise.

Also, it wasn't just me who procrastinated. The reason it took so long to finally get the room was because everybody was all "I'm thinking about going, I'll wait to see if anybody pre-regs." I was reluctant to get the room.

If you guys think less of me, so be it. It wasn't like you people saw much to begin with.
WTF? Why do u continue to act like this isn't your fault? No one is saying anything about people procrastinating. It's about the fact you purposely acted like a D!CK right in front of us. Like i said it's one thing if u needed the money. I wouldn't have a problem with that. It's another thing if you purposely try to snake us. Knowing your snaking us. And not giving a ****!

And how can u say we didn't see much to to begin with? Need i remind you we all offered to pay for your bike when it got stolen? Matter fact wasn't u originally suppose to be a roommate? Don't try to act like we were never friends. You the one that decided not to talk to us for 3 months over a **** book.

At the end of the day this is your fault and u know it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
And for the record TUSM, @you saying you need the money:

Boo ****ing hoo. The economy is **** right now, everybody has financial troubles. The point of this trip was for us to all go together and have fun, not deal with your bull**** trying to make a ****ing ridiculous profit off people who're supposed to be your friends and crewmates.

If we were random people, fine, you'd be treating it like a business.
If you needed the money and told us ahead of time, fine.
But the fact is that you could still make a reasonable profit/break even by charging us only $10, but you're choosing to **** us over for more money than you should be getting.

And you don't care, which is the worst part.

Like Evan said, we offered to pay for your bike when it got stolen. Steph says he's paid your tourney entry fee before. I've bought you food, and vice versa. That's what friends do. If you needed help, you could've asked with some respect instead of being a complete ******* about it.

mib004

Smash Ace

no we just volunteered today.. to get one becaause we just realizing... u dont dive a flying **** about us... second... I DEF THINK LESS OF YOU NOW.... NOBODY HAS EVER TOLD ME TWO MY FACE IM SNAKING YOU... THEN GONE GET AWAY WITH IT... YOU TRIPPIN...., TUSM it makes no sense to charge us 15$. and 10$ would cover the room. if it was five of us and we had to pay 20$ to cover the room i would pay 20$ no problem..... It just proves that you only car about yourself, people is broke right now... that 10 extra dollars you want we need that... IM CHARGING 10 FOR GAS AND THATS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WILL BE CHARGING FOR A 3HR RIDE... TUSM you no you wrong for this one man forreal.. you still my *****, but your also a ****.....

Top Bottom