• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
You're just not smart enough to comprehend the kick***ness of the storyline.
I only played KH1 and 2 and understood what was going on just fine. Both games were enjoyable. The storylines were ok.

You can go away now.

The creator of that posts already said that he is a huge fan of the series and was just poking fun at it.

Also i have no problem admitting the story has a complex storyline and a newcomer coming into the series now will have a hard time. But like i said the disney portion stopped being relevant after the 1st game. Which is a big reason why im hyped about bbs. Bbs seems to have more disney then kh1.

And i think org13 is easy to understand. It's xehanort/ansem and sora/roxas/ven that is "a mess"
Yeah, BBS does look pretty interesting so far. I'd greatly prefer if it were released on a console, though.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
**** Kendall ur my mom and all but look at that ether ****
Why, because he told me to go away? I couldn't care less what he says when he doesn't even know the full storyline of the games, lol.

Fact: If you don't think KH is the ****, plot and all, you're dumb and can get the **** out my crew thread.

yea ill play 2day if yall say 7 please be there at 7.
Okay, I'll be there at 8 or 9. =X

Besides, you're usually one of the last people to show up, so what do you care? Lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, at least it's something I haven't seen before. (clap)

I'm leaving at 8, guys. Don't leave before TUSM gets there so we can get legit teams practice. ;-;

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh, then nvm, I won't even bother, lol.

I'll just go on Saturday for doubles practice since I don't feel like playing today anyway.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Why, because he told me to go away? I couldn't care less what he says when he doesn't even know the full storyline of the games, lol.

Fact: If you don't think KH is the ****, plot and all, you're dumb and can get the **** out my crew thread.
]
*looks at Ether's sig

I'm kinda leaning towards the female right now....but what if I don't think KH is the ****?

Singles does sound nice. I remember those days......

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
u still coming right kaylo
I dunno. I really don't feel like playing, and TUSM's not getting there til late, so we wouldn't even get good practice since people'd be on their way out (or already gone, knowing Matt).

I'll play another day...... ><

I'm kinda leaning towards the female right now....but what if I don't think KH is the ****?
As long as you're on my side, you win. <3

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
TUSM, Steph convinced me they're gonna be playing til pretty late tonight.....

No bad day today. :mad: I want quality practice!

*cracks whip*

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Well, if that's the case, shouldn't you reconsider the statement in your sig? Stop sandbagging and starting swingin'.

I kinda do wanna see this. I'm such an instigator.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BBS has officialy leaked. I didn't get the iso yet but pics are popping up everywhere. I should be able to find the iso within the hour if im lucky! People over at 2ch confirmed that the game does work with 5.50gen d-3!.

Ill leave a pic before i leave.

Aww... Aqua is looking over Ven the same exact way Kairi looked over Sora in the beginning of KH1. I hope she calls him a lazy bum like kairi did.

WHO THE **** IS THAT LOOKING OVER VEN???? AND WTF IS THAT ABOVE HIM?

IM OUT B!TCHES!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
What'd I tell you guys? Told you I had it.

Not my fault private registration sites normally get leaks a tad earlier before someone leaks it to the public.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
What'd I tell you guys? Told you I had it.

Not my fault private registration sites normally get leaks a tad earlier before someone leaks it to the public.
Omg stop lying chibo. The game just got pre'd about a hour ago. I still dont have the iso. How about u tell me exactly how big the iso is chibo? Cause i already know. Matter fact tell me who pic is on the title screen. Cause i know that as well. Besides u already dug yourself in a hole when u said u were on m33 since the game doesn't run on that firmware

Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep_JPN_PSP-Caravan
SUPPLiER.. Caravan
RiPPER.... Caravan
PACKAGER.. Caravan
FiLENAME.. cvn-khbs
GENRE..... RPG
SiZE...... 73 x 20MB
ORiGiN.... JPN
iMAGE..... ISO
SOURCE.... UMD
PLATFORM.. PlayStation Portable
RLS DATE.. 2010/01/08
SHOP DATE. 2010/01/09

Funny how u were playing on the 7th when the game was leaked on the 8th. STOP LYING CHOBO

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Perhaps the worst wait of your life

I remember when it happened to me with Advent Children. I could hardly sleep and I ended up watching it before school (high school lol) before leaving (waking up at lijke 5 30) to watch it lol

i suppose il give BBS a shot

yo ev, iv got the latest m33 atm (w.e it is i forget), which firmware do i need again? anything special i need to do to install it or do i just copy over the eboot and run like installing a m33 firmware? any downsides to using a not m33 firmware? cause i love em lol

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yea i remember when days was about to leak. I waited like 3 hours. Luckily ds games ar eonly like 120mb so it took 2 mins to download. PSP games on the other hand are big files. The bbs .iso is 1.58gb uncompressed and im downloading from a torrent at only 128kb. So it's going to take another 2 hours. ARRRRRRRRRRRRG.

Advent Children was the **** though. I don't understand the hate it gets.(Well i kinda do. FF7 was whored out)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
FF7 WAS NOT WHORED OUT ALL PARTS OF THE COMPILATION ARE IMPORTANT IN THEIR OWN WAY :mad:

i cant find BBS somehow :/
aim me a link or tell me the site here (and so u dont get in trouble, tell me a word that rhymes with the site name lol)

and answer my firmware question plz lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Double post for different subject

Another spot opened up in the car to Hackfest, anyone want it?
To come you'll have to take the NJ transit down to Atlantic City (or maybe a stop or two before) early Sat morn and we'll pick you up there and drive you. Full details on timing (which train ul have to take) tomorrow.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
FF7 WAS NOT WHORED OUT ALL PARTS OF THE COMPILATION ARE IMPORTANT IN THEIR OWN WAY :mad:

i cant find BBS somehow :/
aim me a link or tell me the site here (and so u dont get in trouble, tell me a word that rhymes with the site name lol)

and answer my firmware question plz lol
I think i should make u wait for lying!!!!!

And DoC was completely unneeded.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
And DoC was completely unneeded.
I really enjoyed DoC, though I'm not a hardcore shooter fan. I enjoyed how fast paced it was and simple in terms of being a shooter (why a lot of ppl dont like it i believe), but good with customization materiawise. The story was also really neat and introduced the whole substory of the deepground which filled a big plot whole in the grand scheme of FF7

Roxas215

Smash Lord
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRG. So the download is finally finish i load it up on my memory stick i see the sexy logo pop up on my psp screen i press x and I GET A **** BLACK SCREEN!!!!!

This game does in fact has anti piracy on it and will need a patch. DAMMIT!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That sucks. x.o

I just realized I can't play it yet anyway.... the file would be waaaaay too large to download onto this computer.

And I don't have my PSP back yet anyways. ;-;

I'm gonna be a trooper and wait..... I hope.

Top Bottom