• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
he prolli jus gonna spectate. and whoever thinkn bout goin to sleep at a respectable hour jus chalk it. better get a 5 hour energy drink and call it a day. 1 more person wouldnt be a big deal and he is in our crew. that gets placing over vex and chibo.

mib004

Smash Ace

Brawl crew based in Philly. We all got box status. If you need to ask what box status is then you don't have none to begin with which means you're a unwanted box that gets tossed out. Hurts doesn't it?

Motto is splooken! Which can be EX focused canceled into a spladooken! If you're on the receiving end of this then well. Nice knowing ya!

We haven't decided on a mascot yet even though everyone know i want totodile. But you know what? When u got box status like me you can do **** like this. Aka **** like this is what you can do

THIS TOPIC IS NOW ABOUT TOTODILE! FEEL THAT!

Updates:
- 12/06/09 - UFB repped hard at KTAR, but too lazy to put full results. Besides, TUSM wasn't there, so who cares, right?
- 11/08/09 - Christopher Truth added to Honorary Members
- 11/08/09 - Xzax/Squall and MIB/TUSM Got 13 and 17th at BR2. MIB got 9th place in low tiers.
- 10/22/09 - Gordo added to Honorary Members....... -_-
- 10/21/09 - yoshididdy, AndyG, Ebo, and TUSM added to the crew

Crew Roster (12)

Phillyrider807
- Ranked Honorary Member in PA -

Name: Evan
Main: :peach:
Secondaries: :diddy:
Loves: Totodile, Kingdom Hearts, Girls, Frosty Floats, Brawl+, Pimpslappin Posthaste and Swiftly, Being Emo
Hates: Parties with no girls, listening to his mother, camping in Brawl

KayLo!

Name: Kendall
Main: :pikachu2:
Secondaries: :zelda:
Loves: Kingdom Hearts, electricity, liquor
Hates: Children, people who whine, getting woken up from her sleep

MIB

Name: Matt
Main: :ness2:
Secondaries: :toonlink: :luigi2: :gw:
Loves: Trash talking, PK Thunder bull****, last-minute spikes
Hates: People being too srs about Brawl

King Toon

Name: Kenny
Main: :toonlink:
Secondaries: :toonlink: :toonlink: :toonlink:
Loves: Trash talking, spammy projectile bull****, getting spiked at the last minute
Hates: Other people trying to take his title as the best TL in PA

Squall

Name: Terrence
Main: :metaknight:
Secondaries: :snake: :warioc: :gw: :lucario:
Loves: Squall Leonhart, being a tier w****
Hates: People calling him a tier w**** even though that s***'s definitely true!!!

Dotcom / .Com
- Ranked 5th in PA -

Name: The Loudest Nukka Ever a.k.a. Nadim
Main: :olimar:
Secondaries: :lucas:
Loves: Talking, groups of Korean girls dancing in sync, talking, DRINKING OTHER PEOPLE'S GOD**** JUICE!!! (and talking)
Hates: Drama, people bringing up Brawl at parties

Steph

Name: Steph
Main: :pit:
Secondaries: :kirby2: :wolf: :rob:
Loves: Kirbyciding, talking but making no sense (and being funny as hell while doing it), pretending he knows how to play ROB
Hates: Words he doesn't know the meaning of, like "emo" and "spam"

Xzax
- Ranked 2nd in PA -

Name: Matt
Main: :wolf: :metaknight:
Secondaries: :falco: :fox: :snake:
Loves: Smash, girls, being a little kid, sleeping, getting hit on by old-*** 7-11 managers
Hates: Nerds, smelly people, Zelda in B+

yoshididdy

Name: Shamas
Main: :diddy:
Secondaries: :wario: :snake:
Loves: Basketball, friends, Fresh Prince, X-Men: Evolution, Chamillionaire
Hates: Scrubs, fake people

AndyG

Name: Andy
Main: Whoever he ****in feels like
Secondaries: See above
Loves: His leather jacket
Hates: You just better hope it's not you

Ebo

Name: Steve
Main: :marth:
Secondaries: :dedede:
Loves: Being a lifesaver and helping people get home
Hates: Running out of gas

TUSM

Name: TUSM
Main: :dedede:
Secondaries: :snake: :kirby2: :ike: :falcon:
Loves: Grabbing, bairing, getting lucky *** Gordos that make NO SENSE
Hates: Bowser *cough*

Honorary Members (4)

Vex's Bowser
- Ranked 1st in PA -

Loves: TIGRESS, AHH!
Hates: Ice Climbers

Totodile

Loves: Evan, biting, dancing, being too **** cheerful
Hates: People hatin on him, electric attacks, people acting like his bite isn't top tier. Have u seen his bite?!?!

Gordo

Loves: TUSM, appearing randomly for surprise buttsecks kills, slowly creeping across the stage, striking fear into anyone and anything in its path
Hates: Being reflected, causing harm to the beloved penguin who was kind enough to summon him

Christopher Truth

Loves: Making an hour long car ride funny as ****, ****ing up a good beat with shameless plugs
Hates: King Toon and anyone else who says "It's not that funny" when it most definitely is
lol quote th OP.. lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
1. tusm u didnt get much sleep at apex cause u were the last one to come into the room and stayed in the venue playing friendlies till like 2 am or something, everyone else was sleeping when u got there.

2. we werent cool with u getting the short end of the stick, its just that we werent cool with jumping into a hotel deal when no one was registered. we were talkin about reserving rooms since before vex and i even registered, and we were the first two from philly to register. there was no proof of how many ppl were going, and i didnt wanna be part of splitting a hotel room with like 5 ppl when 90/5=a lot. u offered the 15 flat rate to get ppl to come which worked, but come on we have 12 CONFIRMED (aka as in already paid for pound and have confirmed rides) ppl that plan to stay in this hotel room. now the problem of potentially only splitting with like 5 ppl is gone. stop being slimy and taking all of our cash to pay for ur whole weekend.

3. why pay like $5 or so for all of us at mcDs when we could just instead give u $10 per person? whatcha got some gift cards or something ur holding out on us?

tusm said hes doing the 15 per person as a risk with the possibility of him getting screwed

how about if this is the case then i go reserve a hotel room now (since the deal is still up), and the 11 of us all stay in my room and i charge u guys only $10 per person.

mib004

Smash Ace
he prolli jus gonna spectate. and whoever thinkn bout goin to sleep at a respectable hour jus chalk it. better get a 5 hour energy drink and call it a day. 1 more person wouldnt be a big deal and he is in our crew. that gets placing over vex and chibo.
i agree crew comes first and his diddy is top tier

mib004

Smash Ace
1. Tusm U Didnt Get Much Sleep At Apex Cause U Were The Last One To Come Into The Room And Stayed In The Venue Playing Friendlies Till Like 2 Am Or Something, Everyone Else Was Sleeping When U Got There.

2. We Werent Cool With U Getting The Short End Of The Stick, Its Just That We Werent Cool With Jumping Into A Hotel Deal When No One Was Registered. We Were Talkin About Reserving Rooms Since Before Vex And I Even Registered, And We Were The First Two From Philly To Register. There Was No Proof Of How Many Ppl Were Going, And I Didnt Wanna Be Part Of Splitting A Hotel Room With Like 5 Ppl When 90/5=a Lot. U Offered The 15 Flat Rate To Get Ppl To Come Which Worked, But Come On We Have 12 Confirmed (aka As In Already Paid For Pound And Have Confirmed Rides) Ppl That Plan To Stay In This Hotel Room. Now The Problem Of Potentially Only Splitting With Like 5 Ppl Is Gone. Stop Being Slimy And Taking All Of Our Cash To Pay For Ur Whole Weekend.

All Hail Chibo.. Lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
how about if this is the case then i go reserve a hotel room now (since the deal is still up), and the 11 of us all stay in my room and i charge u guys only $10 per person.
Chibo, are you f*cking serious? WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THIS FROM THE GET GO?!?!?!? D*mn, I swear.......

This entire time you could've gotten a second room and alleviated this entire cramped situation, but now you only want to do it out of spite. F*ck outta here.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol tusm hotel room is the least of my worries. i know people who gonna be there but since yall my crew id much rather stay with yall. im jus sayn u know how we are. we aint sleeping. well im not. and plank said u can pay ur spectating fee at the door so alot of names arent up there.

and lookin at the OP ur not even in our crew TUSM ur an honorary member. are u in it because u still havent answered that question to my knowledge. all im sayn is crew member get top priority then we see about every1 else. but still its yd he might not even go.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i cant get a second room, i really dont have the money to front for it right now. im still living with paycheck to paycheck atm cause my family just had to write a check all at once for 17 grand for school costs (and thats just a fraction of a year here) so almost my entire paychecks are going straight to my parents not leaving me with much at all to myself.

but im just saying if somehow the rest of us could scrounge up the money to get a room so we aren't collectively wasting $165 by giving it to tusm for no aparent reason, it makes sense

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
and lookin at the OP ur not even in our crew TUSM ur an honorary member. are u in it because u still havent answered that question to my knowledge. all im sayn is crew member get top priority then we see about every1 else. but still its yd he might not even go.
You read that wrong, that's my PA ranking, I'm and honorary mention. The honorary members start right beneath me. Even if I wasn't in the crew, the room is still in my name.

Chibo, if you have such a huge problem with it, don't room with us, simple as that. I don't care if you all room somewhere else, which doesn't look like it'll happen. If you do, more room for me.

Actually, you're the only one really complaining about it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im sure no one else wants to hand you $10 for no real reason

and yea other ppl like mib were talking about it

and why would u give us mcDs but not just let us keep the cash instead?

mib004

Smash Ace
that is weird. it seem lik u tryin to get over on us. why treat every1 to lik a $6 meal. when u can jus charge 9 or 10 a piece. maybe we dont want mcD's. dont insult our intelligence

yea TUSM......... if u gonna do dat.. then make it 10.. u giving us back or 6 dollars at mcdonalds... now it makes no sense..

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
As long as I don't have to worry about housing, IDC tbh. I don't really care about the Mcdonalds thing either, though that would have been a nice gesture.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
pools are gonna be crazy at pound 4. lik 250 signed up for brawl and they only makin lik a 48 man bracket.
so less than 1/4 are even gonna make it in brackets. 6 man pools. jus beat atleast 3 people in ur pool. thats not easy sayn the bet people are gonna be there. but ey i aint *****in

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
pools are gonna be crazy at pound 4. lik 250 signed up for brawl and they only makin lik a 48 man bracket.
so less than 1/4 are even gonna make it in brackets. 6 man pools. jus beat atleast 3 people in ur pool. thats not easy sayn the bet people are gonna be there. but ey i aint *****in
Yea, pools are gonna be mad hard, I'm not even sure if I can get out of pools, pretty sure I'm capable though, as is most of this state, IF all of you are playing your very best.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Aren't they doing to rounds of pool play? Either way, I'm confident I can make it to bracket. After M2K almost gayed me out of a spot at CoT4, after almost losing to a random IC player at Apex, I'm ready for anything.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
CoT4 had more players, and pretty much more skill and there was a fair amount of PA players that made it in. There was only one round of pools however but that just means that one round was harder.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Ill ask my parents when they get back. I'm pretty sure if i suck up theyll let me go nah meyne

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Aren't they doing to rounds of pool play? Either way, I'm confident I can make it to bracket. After M2K almost gayed me out of a spot at CoT4, after almost losing to a random IC player at Apex, I'm ready for anything.
you had a terrible falco player in apex brackets though so that evens it out......... kinda

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
idk i think pools at pound 4 are gonna be harder. no offense chibo but cot4 was almost a year ago, people have gotten extremely better over that period of time. and besides im lookin for a more interesting grand finals besides m2k or ally playing somebody.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
u dont think PA has gotten better with everyone else in that same year? lol

id say weve at least grown proportionally (for the players that are left anyway)

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
yea as a state PA has gotten extremely better. its jus we arent gay as others state. wat i like most about PA is we have a range of characters. we all dont jus play a mk, snake, or diddy.

Top Bottom