• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
This is all I saw.

Omg. This isn't helping Evan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dasdjalsdjlasjdansdad I WANNA PLAY NOW. ><

Is the patch done yet???
Here is the only screencap i could find. Remember this just happened about 20 mins ago and Terra sees little riku as about 3 different people all together(Or 2. I can't remember)

WHO THE **** IS HE?

Also the last world(The world where the big fight between t/a/v and mx/vantias/ takes place in is called Keyblade Graveyard!. There was a big *** mickey crater when terra 1st arrived)

Also the castle in Land of Deptaure becomes Castle Oblivion. That explains CO origins!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
OHHHHHHHHH MY GOD.

I watched that battle with Terra vs. MX, and after seeing what happened at the end..... OH MY ****ING GOD. I can't watch anymore, I don't wanna spoil anything else. ><

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Major Spoilers!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! Terra is KH2 Xehanort! I knew it but the build up was amazing. Also lingering sentiment in kh2fm was indeed cannon. After MX fused with Terra his sould was left behind in the armor. Basically the part of Terra that wants to kill MX is comatose in his own armor. Terra's final boss is Terra!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
EVAN PUT SOME GOD**** SPOILER TAGS ON YOUR LAST POST. :mad:

Even though I already spoiled it by being in the chat. ;-;

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Tell me if the final battle is harder than the one I saw. Because that one looked pretty easy, and if that's as hard as it gets........ booooooooo.

Although I saw people in the chat saying the ME battle was harder.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Tell me if the final battle is harder than the one I saw. Because that one looked pretty easy, and if that's as hard as it gets........ booooooooo.

Although I saw people in the chat saying the ME battle was harder.
Girl watch it NOW! This boss fight is the hardest boss fight in the entire series He lost over 10 times now.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
LOL this is hilarious. He almost beat him..... awwwwww.

**** looks madd hard.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm so pissed.

When people started talking a lot at the end, the stream froze, so I couldn't see the end of the fight. -_- I hate this computer.

EDIT: I can play tonight, but only for a few hours. Evan's gonna wanna play BBS tho.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I'm so pissed.

When people started talking a lot at the end, the stream froze, so I couldn't see the end of the fight. -_- I hate this computer.

EDIT: I can play tonight, but only for a few hours. Evan's gonna wanna play BBS tho.
He finally beat him. At the end lingering sentiment said "Aqua,Ven........ One day"

And then the credit rolls

We know Aqua's story ends after Terra's so this will be resolved at the end of Aqua's story!! SO EPIC!!

We can play today but if the patch comes out(which it didn't yet) You already know what im doing.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ohhhhh em gee, I can't watch anymore. I've already spoiled enough for myself. ><

This game looks so so good.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yea we kinda do. Ok ill stop. Im actually going to stop watching Aqua's story. Don't want to spoil her story too.

Anyway so we playing at 8?

TUSM u can come. I don't want u to think we just disowned u. I just want u to know we don't like the fact your snaking us right in front of us and dont give a ****.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I want this Pika texture:

But he has so few slots, I dunno where to put it. X.X

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
>=(

I don't have a download link yet, gotta get it from the guy who posted it. I'll send it once I do!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
YES CAN WE PLEASE DRINK TONIGHT.

I'll throw a couple bucks in. Every stock lost is a shot.

EDIT: Evan, I stole Aqua from you for my avatar. =X

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
wait a minute wait a minute im not gonna be the first one im balling tonite and mat stop with that mr owl and arion gave me my bread

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
LOL, Matt, my sister wants to transfer to Lincoln now.

Look what you did. :mad088:

Jk, she's wanted to transfer for a while now.... and she knows another guy there..... but still.

mib004

Smash Ace
LOL, Matt, my sister wants to transfer to Lincoln now.

Look what you did. :mad088:

Jk, she's wanted to transfer for a while now.... and she knows another guy there..... but still.
Lol i know ;) but yea she should its cheaper.. only 8000, and she said VU was 22000, and lincoln is a way.. better school than VU.. she would be saving money..

i know she said her friend goes there, we had that conversation about her coming their.. Ill take care of her ;) " In a good way lol"

But that still dont take the fact that u gave her the intention that i was a meat head :mad: lolololol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
But that still dont take the fact that u gave her the intention that i was a meat head :mad: lolololol
I did no such thing! All I said was that you like to work out a lot. ........And that you've left at least one Smashfest to work out, which I only said because Steph said it!

=X

Just now seeing this. GIVE ME AQUA BACK!
No. >=(

I was gonna go with Terra, but Aqua's the best-looking out of all three of them.

EDIT:

Link to the Pika texture: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4386.0

Lol!!! They also have Monkey from Dexter's Lab!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no we just volunteered today.. to get one becaause we just realizing... u dont dive a flying **** about us... second... I DEF THINK LESS OF YOU NOW.... NOBODY HAS EVER TOLD ME TWO MY FACE IM SNAKING YOU... THEN GONE GET AWAY WITH IT... YOU TRIPPIN...., TUSM it makes no sense to charge us 15$. and 10$ would cover the room. if it was five of us and we had to pay 20$ to cover the room i would pay 20$ no problem..... It just proves that you only car about yourself, people is broke right now... that 10 extra dollars you want we need that... IM CHARGING 10 FOR GAS AND THATS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WILL BE CHARGING FOR A 3HR RIDE... TUSM you no you wrong for this one man forreal.. you still my *****, but your also a ****.....
this was perhaps the hardest block of text iv ever attempted to read b4 lol

though i find it odd that yesterday ppl were like chibo ur the only one complaining or u shoulda gotten ur own room and now all of a sudden all of you are revolting as well

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You weren't there for the conversation we all had last night, so you wouldn't understand.

Crew business, Chibo, crew business. >=(

Top Bottom