• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
To my fellow tylerians, I have defeated the one known as Cody from the castle.

Game 1, fox vs. My cario I win with a stock

Game 2, my Ike vs his something. I SD final stock

Game 3, my Ike vs his d3, I dair him twice on norfair I win.

Game 4, my cario vs his snake I win on castle siege. Tawko is better.

For Tyler!

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
I bet you used items

I'm kidding HIGH FIVE

They should host another tournament so that I could go. D;

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
He counterpicked my cario with fox(chain grab loooooool!)
Counter picked d3 vs my Ike, then counter picked snake vs my Ike and I switched to cario. Also, I had the ****ty wave bird.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Sorry you weren't there Rave. :( You missed it. I got bodied!

Lost to an old gen Yoshi which I shouldn't have lost to, and then...

It happened.

I was defeated

In bracket

By

None other

Than

MINIFOOOOOXXXXX!!!!

I main Diddy Kong now by the way. So get ready to trip, Tyler.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
Thanks guys for coming out yesterday! Of course, it took Infinity forever to win the game of Smash 64 vs. Denti, but it was all worth it to come home and go right to bed at 3am and sleep until about an hour ago. GG WP to all.

Michael O'Hara
East Texas Fight Club co-admin/accidental stopper of Smash games

Denti

Smash Master
Thanks guys for coming out yesterday! Of course, it took Infinity forever to win the game of Smash 64 vs. Denti, but it was all worth it to come home and go right to bed at 3am and sleep until about an hour ago. GG WP to all.

Michael O'Hara
East Texas Fight Club co-admin/accidental stopper of Smash games
XD too be accurate he won the first set coming from losers. I still won that Smash 64!!!

Had a ton of fun. Tyler is always boss. You guys are getting better and better.

I wonder if I could get housing for Who's Tyler LSC??? That'd be hype to play with you all.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
Denti, I may ask you to help me get a stable base in Brawl if I get to come to Who's Tyler ... poor Icecream went over my tired head on Saturday trying to train me.

Also, speaking of Icecream ... he has the Tiopro file from Saturday in his email, so he should be posting results very soon.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I'll see what's up denti, I get off at 6 p.m. that day. Hope you don't mind cats a d dogs.

Also, expect the hype at wt4.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
I may have issues coming to WT4 on the 20th ... Chandra and I are broke and are having to commute to school only until the end of the semester and her graduation. I don't expect you guys to throw money at me to come stream.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Mini I just watched your set vs Cosmo.

The second game made me freak out. You were sooo close to three stocking him in like 60 seconds lol.

Few things about your game-play I noticed tho:

You recover really well. Considering your character at least lol. I like how you wait till you're JUST at the end of the range of upB so he thinks you're done, then you hit it once he gets up.
I still feel like your whistles could be better but they improved since last time I watched you play.

Also there were times when you were approaching when you could've just sat back and kept fsmashing or throwing Pikmin.
But maybe you're supposed to play that MU more aggressively though idk.

Either way your Oli impressed me that set. You could've/should've won but Cosmo is super good lol.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Jared, I'll beat your puff at fight club round 3. This time, I be sure to reset controller lag, and makebaurw I have enough time to slow it down.

Top Bottom