• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
When is fcr3?
We are currently looking at August 17th for Round 3. We (the ETFC Staff) are implementing sweeping rule changes across the board, including special anti-collusion measures modeled after the Evo tournament series. The only way it will not be on the 17th of August is if there's a major tourney that people won't be available for (Upper Cut Circuit is looking to be in August as well). I will let you guys know right now about one proposed rule change ....

Ready?

All Bracket Matches best 3 out of 5 (this will be for everything, not limited to the Capcom guys), with finals bracket matches/grand finals being best 5 out of 7.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Wow, that gonna be pretty intense. Yet strangely hype. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is beat of 5 doubles.... jared ban mk for this! Give people that whobo training!

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
Wow, that gonna be pretty intense. Yet strangely hype. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is beat of 5 doubles.... jared ban mk for this! Give people that whobo training!
We actually are rescinding that. More than likely, brackets will stay as they have for the past two events.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Yeah. A I don't expect you to drive yo Tyler just for a smash fest. So this is provably best I can do. Psy will help me figure out the fire wall thing andcilm fort back yo you.

Denti

Smash Master
I want MK legal for practice for myself, because he's going to be legal elsewhere in the world and I want/need the practice. But you're not doing the MK mains a favor if they are in preparation for Whobo. You're call. I can't imagine it'd affect turnout. Best case scenario Xyro might bring a carpool in support. Also you have to consider P4 might not bring a carpool (he's one of Houston's only drivers) if MK is banned. Other than that you're only directly affecting only Infinitiy, Ice Cream, and ALSM (sometimes, he goes diddy a lot now anyways). All 3 of them will show up regardless if MK is banned or not. So it's your call. If I had a vote I'd like to keep him legal. But that's just me being selfish wanting the highest practice.

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
I'm fine with whatever lol

SOOOOO
Are you guys going to carpool to hobo40 and need housing???

G-guys! I NEED to go ;-;

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I can't make this one mini, my car has been acting goofy. And I don't think I have it off. Perhaps psy and the rest can go.

Edit: actually, I can make this as long as we can take someone else's car. Its on the 11th right?

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Rave PLZ, yea It's on the 11th

get this guy a car plox

But if anyone else if forming a carpool, let me know PLZ

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I can talk with denti, I don't mind driving my car to Dallas, but I gotta check with him and see if he has

A) room
And
B) how much.

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
WELP

Well, I was thinking of maybe staying with the Houston peeps since someone offered me already;;

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Remember, housing for HOBO 40 is guaranteed at syncs sex saloon. Just make sure you remind him u are staying there. So just figure out HOW you will get there.

IceCream, IF you go to HOBO, we do all of our fights there. Enough of this trash talk, either beat me or lose. Im samus, you CAN do this.

Also, i do not care if you guys host mk legal or banned events. Do whatever you feel u need to do.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
hey guys, just a heads up ... ETFC Round 3 will not be August 17th. There is another area tournament for traditionals that Chandra and I will be traveling to in Ft. Worth that weekend (it's a major tournament, with people expected to come out the ****ing woodwork). We are tentatively scheduling for the last Saturday in August (I have told the library to expect me the 17th of May to pay the deposit). Speaking of which, we will need a dedicated streamer for Smash/P:M (as I will be handling the PS3 for Injustice and Tekken Tag 2 streaming this time). If you are interested, let me know via Facebook ASAP so I can work out details with you.

Michael O'Hara
East Texas Fight Club co-admin/prospective college graduate

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Our thread died... also, someone update the video archive from wt4, and update them power rankings already! Also, hope you guys going to hobo do good. I wish I could go.... and a final note, smashfest at my place Friday. Go or you suck at life.

Top Bottom