• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
just a FYI guys, if you haven't seen it already ... the Smashboards page for Round 2 is live (in the Southwest tournaments section). Spread the word out!

Michael O'Hara

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
orly? Well that happens to be my lucky number so less do it. 99 stock money match.

Dude i really dont wanna do a 99 stock match with ANYBODY. Even if it was in melee where stocks can be taken in less than a minute at any time.

id do a 20 stock MM though. maybe even a 25.

Xyro77

ok i can do a 20 stock MM. pick the price and pick the rules. and if u know of a date in which this **** can be done, let me know and ill head over.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Labernash, you will fall. Just saying. Lucario is holding a lum berry, and ike has second chance(see kh) your Kirby will feel the wrath of my improved skill.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
But first, minifox and icecream must be eliminated! Are you prepared tylers top 3? Number 4 is looking to become the champion!

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Ayo, make it happen. Cause like, you pass me up, now I wanna pass you up, then you wanna pass me up.
Then we're all improving!

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
You will when i get through with you. Once i start consistently beat you, and psy and mini, and the all powerful Tawko! You will never want to play again! Mwahahaha!

Xyro77

I hate Houston >.>
sorry but you shouldn't make threads with next to no info (venue nor date was confirmed so NO ONE will be hyped about this AT ALL). especially if its a tournament thread and even more so if its a LSC thread that reflects badly on me (since i pretty much run this thing) and Denti (who you told the world he had "problems") and you because it makes you look like u dont know how to create a tournament thread.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
the thread looked great, and only lacked venue conformation. Date really wasn't going to be an issue, cause like how often is a video game store booked a month in advance?

We needed a thread, Denti asked me to make a thread, I made a thread.

Xyro77

the thread looked great, and only lacked venue conformation. Date really wasn't going to be an issue, cause like how often is a video game store booked a month in advance?

We needed a thread, Denti asked me to make a thread, I made a thread.
There either was a confirmed date or there wasn't.
There either was a confirmed venue or there wasn't.
There either was confirmed prices/events or there wasnt.

Literally NONE of those^ were confirmed/on the thread. When you make a tournament thread, it isn't a "place holder." It is an announcement of wtf is going on, where is it going on and why you should go there.

IceCream, PLEASE run your LSC thread by either me or some other TOs before you make it. I could understand the F-up on Denti's thread but we cant have 2. If you refuse, i will bring my hamsters to your LSC event and let them eat your nipples off.

Labernash

Smash Lord
That was when icecream was banned tho

But I agree, Psychoace's threads are da bess

Psychoace for prez

Psychoace for top 5 in Tyler

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Rave locked thread =/= getting banned.

Psy has only made my threads cause I was banned.

There was not a venue confirmed, but Denti asked that I make the thread for him now, so I did.
As a result, there wasn't a venue fee price confirmed.
Also as a result, there wasn't a date confirmed.

Side event wasn't confirmed but hey, you host 3 f'ing side event after telling us in the TO discussion we may NOT do any side events at any LSC events.
And Skatr doesn't have a side event confirmed. So obv that's not really a big deal.

I would never make my threads without confirming my venue first, this is a one time exception to help out Denti.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
do I smell a MM at ETFC Round 2?? Ice, bring your capture card and I'll see about bringing my PC to stream from venue.

Top Bottom