• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

Labernash

Smash Lord
Guys.

Well Xyro, after beating the first two of my goons... I laugh.

Prepare for the next two.

And then.

You fight.

THE ALL-POWERFUL KIRBY!!!!

Ain't even scurt

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yo players ain't bad at all its just they cannot compare to the legend that is XYRO77. It would take DECADES to reach my level.

Knowing this, when i come to tyler or when u come to houston, im gonna skip up to the top of da list and take down the boss........YOU. Of course i wont decline decimating Icecream or whoever but i wanna take care of the poo poo kirby first.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Gotta get a smashfest going. I have tons of things to practice. Labernash, you are a necessity to my victory. You are required to come.

Xyro77

Xyro is cute, though. ):
wait whaaaaaaaaaa? IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!! im a receding hairline green lesbian. NO ONE BUT MY MOMMY LIKES ME!!!!

Gotta get a smashfest going. I have tons of things to practice. Labernash, you are a necessity to my victory. You are required to come.
Dude, Kirby vs Falcon has got to be SUPER hard. What could training with him possibly do to yo falcon?

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Im the ike..... but its more than my ike that needs work. My cario needs work as well. And labernash has a good understanding and knowledge of many characters. So the more characters i play against, the better my matchup experience will be.

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Ahahaha

Hey mini, did your bro grab my jacket on accident? Theres a batman jacket in my car.
I just asked him and he said yes. He should of told me that earlier. >.>
(You can tell that he was VERY sleepy that night, he was walking to psy's house lmao. )

The batman jacket is his, I'll remind him to bring your jacket when we see each other again.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I have an list of things i need to work on. From reading, to perfecting tilts, to getting down a lot of character specific commands. Hopefully by Dallas or tyler i will be much better. And have it down. First on my list, tilting.... im so bad at it...

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
that works too~

I just do the CPU's for practicing combo's, and for that to be accurate practice my moves need to stale, which they don't in training mode.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
I hereby demand everyone in this city pick up sheik

and we will have a sheik gauntlet

and I will be victorious

winner gets to MM killik

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
MK takes a lot of skill actually.
Coming from a guy who's mained IC's and Yoshi, MK is hard. His learning curve is hard.

He's only easy once you master him, because he's good.

Nado is bad therefore he is not all mash B>dsmash. MK is tough stuff and SD'ing is super easy with him.

Xyro77

MK takes a lot of skill actually.
Coming from a guy who's mained IC's and Yoshi, MK is hard. His learning curve is hard.

He's only easy once you master him, because he's good.

Nado is bad therefore he is not all mash B>dsmash. MK is tough stuff and SD'ing is super easy with him.
LMAO you dumb dude.

A player with decent reflexes and knows that ftilt, dtilt,up+b, nado can out prioritize over have the game's cast can beat TONS and TONS of players. you havnt been around that long but i have and ive seen it for 5 years now.

going sheik is a hell of a lot more respectable for sure but dont get upset when u lose (or get close to losing) to a ton of people that u normally dont. sheik has major flaws that cant be covered (thus she is a mid tier).

edit: sheik vs samus is much easier for me so YESSSSSSSSS

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
I mained puff for 6 months before switching to MK, I'm no stranger to hard MU's and flawed character traits.

I still main MK because its almost the only way to become a top player around here~

Xyro77

I mained puff for 6 months before switching to MK, I'm no stranger to hard MU's and flawed character traits.

I still main MK because its almost the only way to become a top player around here~
See? I knew you couldn't handle a REAL character.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Main who you want, you still will not dethrone me.

SPANKETY SPANKETY SPANKETY!

Those who switch mains only make the ALL-POWERFUL KIRBY even more powerful.

The harder you try, the worst it will hurt you.

Meta Knight, a broken mask.

Olimar, a sunset.

Ike, a critical hit.

Snake, an exclamation point.

Falcon, a burning ship.

Lucario, an eaten dream.

Sheik, a song of in-existence.

I'm not afraid.

Top Bottom