• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

Psychoace

Smash Champion
It does take a while to get two characters like mk and falcon warmed up. It's hard to Azen this game, something is messing with my consistency and perhaps that is focus related.

I've been bad for a long time, but that's okay it's about to be over. I don't kneed mk for xyro though.

While I haven't played your samus I have seen it in person it's simply applying what I know of "TGM". You aren't ready for my style of falcon.

(That's just my up air)

Also Houston actually smells like a pooptopia so...

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
That reminds me.

Icecream, If you wont be able to go to Hobo 39 it's fine. Birdy said that he would team with me and the Low+Mid Tier dubz also.

MrBlueSky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RowdyRags
Who ever said I dropped Smash for Marvel is technically incorrect. There's always a spot for Brawl P:M in my heart.

>not like anyone cares

Any way to change a profile name ._.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Crew battle at LSC Tyler:

Tylers top 6 vs either houstons bottom 6 PR'd players(ranks 5-10) or DFW's...

k we'd still lose :(

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Hahaha! Just won a bet vs my friend. So i will shortly introduce him. He is required to start playing competitive brawl.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
crew battle o not, tyler b dead after tha green lesbian taps dat a,s,s,s,s,s,s,s,s,s with my zair.

the ike and the falcon are for breakfast. the nerd TO who uses mk is for lunch and that fat pink fluffy ball of crap is for supper.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
If you think i care.... you are wrong. Even if i do lose, its due to my inexperience and will give me a chance to improve my game.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
8 more days until HOBO 39, guys. If you are going, please bring a full set-up and please be early. Im running 4-5 events in one day.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
hey Smash/Project M guys,

just wanted to drop word in that I have practically everything finalized for the Round 2 event coming up in April. For those of you that were there, I was projecting a April 6th date for the next event, and that is looking to be 100% accurate at this point. The library in Lindale, TX will more than likely be our event venue (have not gone to confirm the venue yet, but I will be doing that this week more than likely on my way to Ft. Worth for a college-sponsored trip). More information, including venue fees and tournaments will be announced when I get back on the 18th of March.

Michael O'Hara
East Texas Fight Club co-head

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Alright!

and if none of you 2 can't house us this Friday, what time do you expect us to be at the Lindale library?

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Rob is looking into things there. If at all possible, id like to leave around 6 a.m. as i am bringing my setup. Assuming i can fit it in the back seat. Or find a way to get it in the trunk.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
So next PR them should be sonic adventure battle 2

or Manly Men

@rave
To help me explain stage control, here is an image I drew up.

Ok so, as you can see, Ike is both far from offstage(aka being gimpd) and has stage room behind him if he absolutely needs to retreat a little bit. Samus, on the other hand, has little to no room, and is forced to approach or go offstage, which is scary vs. ike dtilt.

Now, you need to shield/spotdodge his charge shots and zairs and missiles and hope he lands in range of a jab, or close enough that you can walk forward and get the jab. Play king of the hill with the center of every stage, this is the way to victory with bad characters.
You got some hype KO's as per usual, but all I could really see happening was you approaching when you had stage control, and then getting gimped. :/

@psy
Stop playing melee in brawl lollll
like. I was mad entertained by your and xyro's matches because of all the combo's, and some combo's are good(jab>grab) others are very unsafe and should only be used as a mix up like every 3 matches at most(fthrow to upB or something)
you went for a lot of combo's that were unsafe if you didn't land it, and not really likely to land in the first place.

Your spacing is kind of impressing me though. except for dash attack. you usually came up short with it. But bair/jab/uair(you uaird his missiles a few times that was hype)/fair/usmash had good spacing most of the matches. I have no picture for you atm tho lol

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I realize wgat i beed to work on. Got some neat new tricks to try out and some much needed practice vs ics. I wanted tobplay mr. Doom:(

Top Bottom