• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twin Christmas Parties 3+4 Mafia {The Matryoshka Scandal.} ~ Over! Who had the merriest Christmas? Who got lumps of coal?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
youre right i just post because its fun what the **** am i chopped liver

j swords isnt attacking me and its a bad argument in the first place i havent been appealing to you no youre looking for appeasing to you. i work with people who are willing to work, so yeah maybe i have some bias on the actives but ****ing christ at least they care enough to porduce any sort of content

this is why i asked os if he thinks any of the actives are scum and i never got a goddamn answer like do you realize how insulting that is its like people dont even ****ing read oh god im going mass effect on this game

phonepost

#HBC | ѕoup

j youre town because you give a **** and youre here posting content trying to scumhunt you didnt waste your time with things and got into it all like this is just common pro town intention as every other sorry *** inactive clearly forgot about a main fundamental

circus is town based on he responded to me it came off genuine and he seems to have a serious issue with me not just feigning it to try and look like he cares i appreciated his response and he took time to delve into chuckie

sword is obvious town for being ****ing sword

os is null btw my logic on you all isnt ****ing rocket science and its not about appealing to you either as i explained scum doesnt ****ing lynch themselves but i forgot how inept swftown can be sometimes

#HBC | ѕoup

gutted like a ****ing fish i say did i squirm enough for you to be happy

July

Smash Apprentice
@J: I have to reread you, with so many people in this game I just decided that it'll be easier to really read you apart from my catch-up, although during my catch-up nothing you said set off red flags. So right now your null until I get around to reading you a bit closer.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Night 2!

Without much fanfare, everyone agreed to kill Chuckie, then eat cake, before retiring to an early good night's sleep.

Chuckie was Yukiko Amagi, Town Posu-Doctor.​

Night 2 begins now and lasts 48 hours. Send in any Night Actions by November 16th at 15:14, EST.

#HBC | Nabe

Day... No, wait. Night 3?!

No one feels that they've gotten any sleep. The stark, staring corpses littering the floor keep everyone less than pleased during their cakey breakfast.

Raziek was Elizabeth, Town Volunteer Backup (as Town Jailer).

ѕoup was Shinjiro Aragaki, Town Vigilante.

As a result of Shinjiro Aragaki's Mourned role modifier, the next Day phase will be skipped.
As a result of Shinjiro Aragaki's Vengeful Carebear role modifier, another player was killed.

BRB, Not Posting. was Nyarlathotep, Shadow Inquisitor.​

Someone found a fridge with two sealed trays of Weird Takoyaki and an 24-can assorted pack of TaP Soda, Cylon Tea, 1UP, and Dr. Salt NEO. The group all spent the Day snacking and trading stories about Shinjiro.

----------------------------------------

Circus
Overswarm
Ranmaru
Sworddancer.
July
J
Private-Joker Brown
Jdietz43
ѕoup
JTB
Kary
Red Ryu

Night 3 starts now and lasts 60 hours. Deadline has been set for November 19th at 10:00 p.m. EST.

#HBC | Nabe

Day 4! 6/11 to lynch!

No one died last night.

----------------------------------------

Circus
Overswarm
Ranmaru
Sworddancer.
July
J
Private-Joker Brown
Jdietz43
JTB
Kary
Red Ryu

Day 4 starts now! With 11 players alive, it's 6 votes to lynch.
Deadline has been set for November 28th at 4:00 p.m. EST.

(Sorry for my absence at deadline, I was unexpectedly busy.)

July

Smash Apprentice
I feel very lost in this game so far. I need to reread, I remember wanting to look at RR, JDietz, and Circus, and I don't remember much at all from Private-Joker Brown and Kary.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@Mod: Soup is still in your player alive list for D4, is that a typo?

Going to need to do a re-read. Feeling one of PJB or RR should go toDay, but going to finalize who I want after finishing my thoughts up. I've had a terrible past couple of days and just need to go at this slowly.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
PBJ, instead of making comments like that, show us who you feel is scummy. You have been a tag-along on everyone else's scum reads so who do you personally feel is scum now?

Throw Circus in the list of who I am looking at lynching toDay. Maybe more than the other two I previously stated.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Right now I don't like Ryu much, but that's probably for all the same reason's people don't like me (ie. inactivity and whatnot). His posts don't sit right, but there's not really enough of them to amount to much.

I dunno about circus though. I've never played with him so I wouldn't know what his typical play looks like.

JDietz is the other one I'm looking at, tbh.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Yeah, die with dignity. If it makes you feel better we'll look at the possibility of OS Mafia toMorrow mmk? :p
Posts like these, made me feel like he was trying to rush the chuckie lynch along. I may have agreed that chuckie was scummy, but if he had stuff to say in his defense, I wanted to hear it. This felt like ditz just wanted chuckie to roll over and die, despite the fact that he turned out to be town.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh, now things just got interesting.

One of RR/PBJ toDay most definitely now but this got fun.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I honestly don't know what Ryu is trying to prove by claiming he shot me. Obvious explanations for that are that I was Doc'd, or that Ryu was RB'd.

Ryu, explain to me why me still being alive is incriminating in any way.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I also just thought of the possibility of me being bulletproof (which I'm not), and that still doesn't prove anything about my alignment. Ryu, what are you getting at?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I already have an idea. We have two protectives flipped, and 1 vigilante flipped, while Red Ryu claims vig.

RR, are you a strong man? Yes or no.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Oh no, there is no third protective that was me n1 and n2, and I don't believe for a second a townie used their doc on you.

I'm Shu Nakajima, town genius.

Whoever gets lynched I turn into a one night back up for them or in N2s case whoever dies first.

N1 I found out I was a doctor and protected OS.

This is why I questioned if Chuckie was actually trolling or not when they looked serious about it.

N2 I turned into the poison protection doctor, it removes poison or stops it from targeting the player, that was what I was told.

N3 happened and I turned into a chemist vig and shot you.

I back up protectives so I seriously doubt there is a fourth one.

I'm damn sure Nabe tells people when they are token locked bass on Halloween mafia.

So why are you alive?

:phone:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
If he was a strongman, I would be dead, regardless of whether he thinks I'm mafioso or not. That's what a strongman is for.

Claiming anything along the lines of "I shot you, and you're still alive, therefore you're mafia" is ridiculous. Town vigs are supposed to shoot scum, so why would scum be inherently immune to NKs? Even if there was a legitimate reason for scum being immune to NKs, that still doesn't prove it applies to me. There is nothing telling here, and I don't understand what Ryu is doing.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Go more into this chemist vig ability, why did you receive it, etc

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I don't know why you want me to explain why I'm still alive. I don't know what to tell you, because I honestly don't know why your shot failed. What are you trying to get at?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I thought I was a doctor first which is why I kept my lurking going when D1 was due to legitimate reasons.

I only figuredy role out last night when I got Soup's role, since I learned first person to die is the person's I get during the following night phase.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Do you guys think a strong man would be scum?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I thought I was a doctor first which is why I kept my lurking going when D1 was due to legitimate reasons.

I only figuredy role out last night when I got Soup's role, since I learned first person to die is the person's I get during the following night phase.

So... you're saying you didn't really read your role pm?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Because there is a strongman in the town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
PJB you not dying concerns me because I don't believe for a second you were protected by a doc like role from town.

Multiple people called you a scum pick and I doubt one would protect you like this.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
My role pm changes each night, ran why are you asking that? I never claimed strongman.

You were never, at any point, told that your role copies the powers of the previous day's lynchee? You just kept getting new role pms, and figured it out from there?

If you were given that little information about YOUR OWN ROLE POWER, what makes you think you'd be informed that you were roleblocked?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was

Rise Kujikawa, Town Scanner Cop.

I then became Risette, Town Confused Scanner cop.

Originally, I was able to check any one during the day, and find something related with their character.

The change, was that I then thought at night. So every night I am thinking, and if I am interrupted, I will be told I was during the start of the day.

I get my results in twilight.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You were never, at any point, told that your role copies the powers of the previous day's lynchee? You just kept getting new role pms, and figured it out from there?

If you were given that little information about YOUR OWN ROLE POWER, what makes you think you'd be informed that you were roleblocked?
Nabe told people people they were roleblocked by Gova's jailer role in Halloween mafia, 90% sure on this.

And no I was not told about my role pm changing roles initially.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Ryu, assuming that the setup works a specific way just because you think the GM would definitely handle it a specific way all the time is not reliable setup speculation. This is a different setup.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Red Ryu, you never answered my question directly. Please do.

Top Bottom