• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twin Christmas Parties 3+4 Mafia {The Matryoshka Scandal.} ~ Over! Who had the merriest Christmas? Who got lumps of coal?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gimme a couple July posts and I should be able to read her. I mean, this one is null, future ones should be more telling because she is catching up in that most recent post.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Do you still think I'm scum or will you accept my hand this game

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant

This is the best thing I've ever seen.

It will literally be Kat's face when he sees we were lynched.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
For me, I still want Soup to be looked into and most definitely is my biggest target for a lynch. Next in line I would probably say looking into Circus/Ryker for their sloppy play thus far. Ryker because he also added that line of OS needing to be copped and that people shouldn't give him credit at all which is kind of common sense and seems he is trying to instigate taking thread power away from OS.
As much as I hate to say it, that's kind of par for the course. I actually pushed a lynch on Ryker for not trying to take thread power away from me in another game previously. I see Ryker's overall inactivity as more of a problem than him being a selfish player and trying to direct town/night actions. Ryker hammering so early was dumb, but I don't consider his vote any worse than any of the other inactives that joined on. Just worse timed.

Although it'd be nice if he stopped ****ing failing every chance he got.

I'd really, really not like a wasted Day phase tomorrow.

Circus for throwing Ryker straight under the bus and saying he needs to be looked at for the vote thing without much else to offer us. I also would like more clear stances from Circus. His vote seemed the weakest supported (besides BRB) when finishing up the Chuckie wagon.

Then again, there are just a bunch of people that didn't give really any reasoning to their vote and just hopped on like Ditzy, RR, PBJ, and Kary. The only other person I know to have backed up their reason for voting Chuckie was Raziek.

Speaking of PBJ, just ew vibes from him all over. His attempt to justify his vote on Chuckie wasn't good and read as grimy. I need to re-read his posts to double check what exactly is giving me these bad vibes but PBJ is definitely up there with Soup.

For me it is looking like this for my lynch/investigate line:

Soup>PBJ>Circus/BRB

Not much else to go on and no one in the cast truly interests me as scummy.
Soup is my #1 choice as well, but I'd actually like to hear what he has to say when "people answer his questions", as well as everyone else.

At this point we have to ask ourselves if scum is taking an active role or an inactive role. Normally that is easy to tell, but there is a large number of players playing the exact same way in an inactive fashion and all giving menial support to their votes, if any. Red Ryu literally just voted with no other text and kinda left it there.

I'm interested in your thoughts on this J. I'm going to have to re-read tomorrow after I get everyone's personal thoughts, but currently I have no idea which direction to take. It'd be easy to lynch Ryker, Soup, or Circus. The first for a super fast hammer, the second for playing scummy as hell and sitting on the sidelines all game, and Circus for a sneaky L-1 and some cherry-picking support for the lynch. But at the same time I don't know squat about JDietz, Kary, July, or Red Ryu. I mean July had only a handful of posts up until now and I don't think there was a single post on D2 prior to hammer. Sickness, whatever, but still wasn't here at all and thus if July was the Inquisitor or Mafia we would have no leads or connections whatsoever.

Speaking of L-1 votes:

Everyone stop putting votes anywhere but the very end of your post.

That's not something specific for this game, just something that I hated as a mod. They're really hard to see and if someone is skimming that's how you end up with dumb situations like this.

You honestly cannot say this when you are just sitting on the sidelines doing nothing but "garnering information" when you haven't even done much of that.
Agreed wholeheartedly. Soup, tomorrow I'd really like it if you had your own reads list set up. Ya know, stuff you pick up on your own from reading the game without waiting for people to straight up give you information firsthand. I'd like to hear the edited version after you get this info too, but before you hear the answers as well. No excuses.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I didn't say town-read on Kary, but I said if I had to like any of the "hopper ons" of PBJ, RR, Ditzy, BRB, and himself. Kary looks the best for me because I mentioned a post in my big catch up that I liked the reasoning of.

OS, talk to me on PBJ please.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh and what exactly do you want my opinion on in your post? Do you want me to comment on what the course of action should be towards inactives?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Oh and what exactly do you want my opinion on in your post? Do you want me to comment on what the course of action should be towards inactives?
That, and if you think the course should be that in the first place.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
If Chuckie doesn't flip Inquisitor, then I think the real one is likely amongst the players who decided to avoid the Chuckie wagon altogether. Admittedly, that wagon went way too fast and, even more than the D1 wagon, I'm sure there was scum supporting this one. However, the Inquisitor, if it isn't Chuckie, would have known it wasn't Chuckie and therefor would have found following OS' case against Chuckie, as convincing as it was, pretty dangerous.

Fortunately, Nabe keeps a handy dandy vote log for each Day.

[collapse=Vote Log] Circus > Chuckie
Overswarm > Chuckie
Ranmaru > Ryker
Sworddancer. > Raziek
July
J > soup
BRB, Not Posting. > Chuckie
PrivateJoker-Brown > Chuckie
Raziek > Chuckie
Chuckie > Overswarm > PrivateJoker-Brown
Jdietz43 > Chuckie
ѕoup > Raziek
JTB
Kary > Chuckie
Red Ryu > Chuckie
[/collapse]
The players who decided to vote, but avoid the Chuckie wagon entirely, are people I am personally going to narrow my eyes at toMorrow if Chuckie flips something other than Inq (and if I'm alive; I expect a lot of death to happen toNight). That's Ran, Swords, J and Soup. However, hopefully we'll be able to walk and chew gum at the same time toMorrow. D3 can't solely be an Indy hunting Day. I'll try to read up over the Night phase.

#HBC | ѕoup

I agree with the logic of there being scum on and off the wagon. It's what I pointed out to J previously. I still don't care about this flip either way; I just want to get to the grit of things. Circus, what do you think of Ranmaru and co.?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus for throwing Ryker straight under the bus and saying he needs to be looked at for the vote thing without much else to offer us.
On purpose? I don't know. Regardless, Ryker would do something like that on purpose which isn't indicitive of his alignment. What is telling, to me, is the fact that he tried to brush it under that he "thought" he was putting Chuckie at L-1. That seems fake especially with what Chuckie pointed out on copping OS and the like.
So, basically, you feel the same way I do about Ryker's hammer, but you don't like that I...expressed that shared feeling?

I agree with the logic of there being scum on and off the wagon. It's what I pointed out to J previously. I still don't care about this flip either way; I just want to get to the grit of things. Circus, what do you think of Ranmaru and co.?
The only thing I remember about Ran was his "oh, so we're treating D2 like D1? Lol RVS VOTE RYKER DEN" nonsense. Which I thought was gross at the time, but then the Chuckie scenario literally ate the whole Day. Ran would need to be looked at regardless of Chuckie's flip, I say.

My read on Swords has been strongly town since D2 started. However, I'm hesitant to pour too much weight into that read, as Swords, specifically, has duped me as Indy before (see: Liar Game). The best I'm willing to go on him at this point is "almost surely not mafia." If we find the Inq elsewhere, then I'm pretty much willing to give him a pass.

You and J I'll have to look more into. I hate the way you reacted to OS' case on Chuckie. Considering the fact that it's looking like Chuckie's not going to flip Inq, it looks even worse—like you knew OS was wrong without even reading anything. But a certain game that doesn't exist may have rattled me in regards to reading you as well.

J is, ironically enough, probably the player with whom I'm most comfortable out of the ones I just listed right now.

#HBC | ѕoup

It was snarky but I explained that I was shaking my head at the fact of the quick wagon, not the case itself. I don't like it either and I think Ranmaru is acting weird about it. Sword and J are probably the only players I trust right now too, and maybe you. Your posts seem likable in essence but something that bothers me is your demeanor a bit. I agreed with J that you're a bit fired up about things. Why the change in attitude? You're not an aggressive player.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Soup why do you keep using vague language to describe your feelings? It's like you're expecting us to fill in the blanks on what you think.

"Oh, I like Circus but something about his demeanor bothers me a bit"

translates to "I told you Circus was town!" or "I told you Circus was scummy!" post-flip depending on alignment, and you've done this with multiple players.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Your posts seem likable in essence but something that bothers me is your demeanor a bit. I agreed with J that you're a bit fired up about things. Why the change in attitude? You're not an aggressive player.
I've actually never understood that argument against me. There have actually been multiple games in which someone (often J, I think) has used "you're being too aggressive" or something along the same lines as reason to be suspicious of me. Couple things:

1. I actually think I do tend to be an aggressive player. At least, if I feel like I'm on the right track about something.
2. I would think the fact that I've been accused of this multiple times would eventually defeat the accusation itself. "You're being aggressive; that's so unlike you! Well, except for that one time. And that other time. And that other other time."

If you don't like my demeanor, that's fine. But it would be a waste of my time to entertain everyone who thinks that's a good reason to go at me by arguing it or what it means. At a certain point, it just starts looking like FUD.

#HBC | ѕoup

Actually, what Overswarm doesn't understand that being vague can require me to get a better feeling about players while trying to point to the intent of things. I'm vague, yes. I have reason behind it though. Some being true uncertainty and others being the fact I'm looking for a specific reaction. I know someone will bring up the argument that I'm not doing anything and sitting on my hands but I can tell you that how you responded to me makes me feel better about you, clarifying my already previous town lean on you.

I ask questions for the sake of getting information, I ask questions to discern intention and I can be vague about it. I get frustrated over the fact Overswarm wants to believe in his perfect Mafia World that I'm not doing anything. Frankly, the fact doesn't really matter to me but I will defend my actions either way.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
What exactly HAVE you done, Soup?

All I've seen are open-ended questions and blaming people for not doing your work for you. It's one thing to be inactive or playing catchup and ask questions just to get info so you can hop on a pro-town wagon, it's another to be present the entire game and manage to be completely on the sidelines.

This is your vote log for Day 1:

ѕoup > Le Bateleur > No Lynch > Unvote > No Lynch > Unvote

Bravery level: So

Your vote log for Day 2:

ѕoup > Raziek

I mean come on. You've brought nothing to the table, have been a part of 0 successful lynches at any point and have voted for only one actual player the entire game (Raziek). I don't even recall seeing a case on Raziek.

I don't know your stance on anyone because you always say "I like them, but..." or "That seems scummy, but I could be wrong!" or some variant of the two. Have a reads list for tomorrow, because even though you've posted a ton I'm still considering you amongst the inactives.

#HBC | ѕoup

I feel inspired a bit. OS' sharp tongue has made me want to explain my reasoning on things a bit more.

I don't like PJB for the stubborn reaction and over-exaggerated stance on Chuckie. All he did was mimic Overswarm in a verbose manner along with the fact he just came back again to fan the flames of something. His attitude is confrontational. There isn't an intention to understand things, rather than try to get people to do it for him. The lack of posting and attitude bothers me, and certainly it does not match with the PrivateJoker of the last day. I don't know if it was because of the quick wagon but I would expect him to look at it more instead of just going 'yeah im sold.' I don't understand the reason behind it and I don't understand why he wouldn't put his own read on Chuckie at stake before just sheepingly agreeing to it. It's not like him and it's not very townie.

Red Ryu is not a player of words but he has a sort of care for things. His attitude also strikes a bad chord with me especially stating that he was going to re-read. He did not discern anything from it and just recently, he continues to post for the sake of posting. It's coasting and RR likes to do it as scum. This isn't meta that much rather that I would expect town to at least have some incentive to do more. Red Ryu hasn't done anything. I know it's hard to say that all inactives and lurkers could be scum, but look at the players who were actually active this day. J, Sworddancer., Me. Chuckie. Circus. Overswarm. That's about it. There was a 8-man wagon of inactives and people who frankly didn't care. And that's not getting to the players who didn't even care to vote or check up on the thread. I'm glad July posted regarding this though but I still can't read her that well. :I

Ranmaru's post at the start of the day came off as forced and rather really odd. I didn't like it at all and it just seemed like a shallow attempt to have a townie attitude. Question the Night Kill. Follow along with the RVS. Roll it all the way to the bank. He just drops off the face of the earth after that too. I don't know if Ran is busy or something but it doesn't sit well with me.

Raziek is still a player that I'm not comfortable with. He responded to me but I still feel like he just let it happen. I know he's not a super strong town player but from observation I know that Raziek doesn't feel committed to the game as scum, even though he has stated before he likes to be scum. There's a lack of commitment here and I'm sure someone can call me out and say 'well what about BRB' or the alike. I can't say anything about them really. I know J and the others dislike his post but I went in to what I felt about it.

#HBC | ѕoup

Blaming people? No. Shaking my head? Absolutely. I'm shaking my head at the fact I have to play a guessing game with everyone and try to discern the intent to lurk. I'm not going to say I'm a super active poster but I know I at least care to some amount. Do you think any of the active posters could be scum? Besides me.

#HBC | ѕoup

I know you're going to say, 'well what about BRB and JD and what not blah blah blah' and I simply don't have answer nor really care. I had JD as town earlier on in D1 but what I really need to do is remember who all had their alignments yesterday. That would probably help as I did have reads on people back then, I just happened to forget who was confirmed or not. The day was short and filled with bull**** mechanics all day. That was not about bravery that day rather than deciding what the best course of action would be. I didn't see reason to lynch with so many players being a question mark of their own. I still disagreed that we gained anything from the Rajam lynch. I might look at the consistency of the wagon and what players were on Rajam comparitive to Chuckie. I feel the attitude on both of them was just sheep and lurk. I don't recall anybody really giving a reason on Rajam though, maybe you?

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh yeah, I like JTB. Just a small amount. He's looking like inactive town over scum. It's not out of him to do it either way.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Which of JTB's 15 posts gave you a town read on him, Soup? The one where he agreed with you on No Lynch?

/in to replace
I've read up but I'm on.gy phone so i can't say much now

For now, the deadline is set to 9/7, iS that a hint?

:phone:
I've been spending my time on this game trying to figure out the layers. I was up to the third layer prior to Chuckies post and been delving heavily on it.

What really throws me off is that my 3rd layer is actually another Hanged Man card. I don't think this layer has any significance other than to hint that the character in the 2nd layer can be linked to a tarot card.

My guess is that the 4th layer is your role itself and the 5th layer is the theme.
its also a good idea to not out your anime character at this point if you haven't already done so
I don't have my guess anymore. My present opening ability was to trade tags with someone. If they were further ahead than me, I would open all layers up to theirs while losing my guess for that phase. I targeted Chuckie a few days ago and can confirm he was indeed 3 layers in.

I only outed my tarot card since it's the same as the OP and I don't think it has any real significance other than what I already posted. If you think that it might have some relevance to your role, then I would suggest to not out it.
I have already thought of this, but its unlikely. I'm all about that Dark Tower flavor so I think I would've picked up on something by now.
(fun fact, JTB stands for jake the boy, one of the major characters of the series)
I agree with Soup in the sense that the best way to go toDay is a no lynch. The only thing to really discuss is mechanics toDay as we don't even know if the scum team had gotten through the first layer prior to Chuckie telling everyone how to get to the third layer.

If a lynch was to be preferred, I would prefer Le Bateleur out of sheer curiosity of him maybe being Nabe.
woops

Vote: No Lynch
One thing that I want to note is that if Le Bateleur is indeed Nabe, the mod is directly influencing how his game is being ran. So take what LB says with a grain of salt.
Raziek, are you familiar with Persona? If so, which characters would you expect to be mafia?
I'm mostly interested in P4 characters right now raz, so hit me up with whatever information you might have

OS, what do you think scums numbers are like this game?

prod dodge

i skimmed up to here and ill do an actual read tomorrow

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
So we're all just waiting for the flip to see if Chuckie was really the indy now I take it?

*clearly invested heavily in this game after the novelty of figuring out the theme finished*

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
man I love Jdietz

ok so i'm basically up to date, but I haven't been reading in that great a detail. On the other hand, given that god-awful hammer I don't think there's much that needs saying toDay. Pretty sure Chuckie's flipping town, so OS is my top priority tomorrow, at the very least he needs to be put on the back foot and answer for the way he keeps butting heads with people whilst pushing what reads a lot like a mechanics case.

Oh and I'm not interested in lynching Soup anytime soon, what the hell.

And where is Ranmaru etc.

(purposefully not commenting on some things)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Really? We got an "accidental hammer"? It feels like this day literally just started.

You can talk directly to me if you want to, J.
Weird tone in this post. Anyways, PBJ, what I would like from you is your own actual reads with substantiation. What are you planning on doing after Chuckie's flip? What if he flips town? What if he flips indy? Give me the specifics of your reads and why you feel them.

That, and if you think the course should be that in the first place.
The only thing I can really think of is actively being harsh policers on them and making them post in some fashion. If not, we can get the mod involved to prod/replace/modkill those who should be here but actively are not being here. However, until that drastic measure we can continue to take jabs at them but nothing can really happen till they get in here. For me, it is a second option and should not take place of actively pressuring and lynching those who are here and actually scummy.

The players who decided to vote, but avoid the Chuckie wagon entirely, are people I am personally going to narrow my eyes at toMorrow if Chuckie flips something other than Inq (and if I'm alive; I expect a lot of death to happen toNight). That's Ran, Swords, J and Soup. However, hopefully we'll be able to walk and chew gum at the same time toMorrow. D3 can't solely be an Indy hunting Day. I'll try to read up over the Night phase.
Uhm, Circus? I was on the Chuckie wagon since Chuckie was my second scum-pick which I highlighted in my post and also a bit more in my conversation with Chuckie.

So, basically, you feel the same way I do about Ryker's hammer, but you don't like that I...expressed that shared feeling?
Sort of. The reason I feel it's different is because I feel you don't really have a leg to stand on in this situation because without your hop-on vote to L-1, this would not have happened. That is what is bugging me Circus. What was your motive of putting Chuckie to L-1 so early and so haphazardly in your post? I can't shove all of the blame onto BRB because you have some of it to take up for yourself. The reason I don't like that you expressed the shared feeling is that I feel you are trying to make BRB look like the ultimate bad guy/fall guy for what he did when there is equally enough blame to be given to you.

Hope that makes more sense, but answer me this. Why did you choose to put Chuckie at L-1 so early in the day-phase? The best word I can use to describe your actions so far this game is hurried. It relates to your reads, your votes, and even your posts so far. I know you are having some V/LA things in life going on so is that the reason why things are so rushed for you?

It was snarky but I explained that I was shaking my head at the fact of the quick wagon, not the case itself. I don't like it either and I think Ranmaru is acting weird about it. Sword and J are probably the only players I trust right now too, and maybe you. Your posts seem likable in essence but something that bothers me is your demeanor a bit. I agreed with J that you're a bit fired up about things. Why the change in attitude? You're not an aggressive player.
Circus is an aggressive player. I have the scars to prove it. Also bringing up this post there is something I noticed when reading through it in the reply box.

You are starting to have a common thing with your town reads. Namely on OS/Myself/Circus/Swords. You say that you trust us the most and have the strongest town reads on us. There is a common thread between us four though. We are all attacking/suspecting you of possibly being scum. It gives me the bad vibe of you calling those who attack you town while you try and push the bandwagoners as the biggest scummies of the earth. (Which you finally explained more in detail so thank you for that.)

Can you explain your town reads more?

Oh yeah, I like JTB. Just a small amount. He's looking like inactive town over scum. It's not out of him to do it either way.
Snowballing of OS, how can you tell the difference between inactive JTB and scum JTB?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Are you playing the same game, Kary? What exactly was the issue with my case on Chuckie and why didn't it come up before more than half the people in the game voted for him?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ninja'd

Kary's post reads disgenuine and trying to be the opposite force of things/devils advocate.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Again, another ninja but I agree with OS in terms of asking Kary what game he is reading because he needs to explain why OS should be looked at besides the fact that he pushed Chuckie and it may be a ML. If Chuckie isn't a ML then OS is still fine. If Chuckie is a ML, I really don't see what needs to be looked at of OS because I am reading town intent in his posts. Misguided maybe, but he was the same way in Celeb Rehab so yeah.

I guess the reason I dislike Kary's post is that OS is probably my strongest town read and I have yet to be wrong on him in a game so I am sticking to that gut vibe for now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kary, if you can, explain your town read, or to better word this, your not wanting to lynch Soup.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I was hoping to hear from J here but tomorrow regardless of Chuckie's flip we need to look at all the inactives. Everyone who hasn't been a big poster in this game needs to be prepared with a reads list for toMorrow. Some of us have content that can be read, but several players in this game (JTB, Red Ryu, looking at you) don't have hardly anything at all.
Are you playing the same game, Kary? What exactly was the issue with my case on Chuckie and why didn't it come up before more than half the people in the game voted for him?
I don't gain anything by arguing with you as to how good your case is, and if you're asking me why I didn't try and de-rail the waggon it's because I wanted to see where it'd go.
On the other hand, the reason I'm disliking you is more to do with the way in which you're butting heads with people, like you're trying to do with me now. You having a bat**** insane case is basically a null tell.

Ninja'd

Kary's post reads disgenuine and trying to be the opposite force of things/devils advocate
Hmm. Is that more because of the Soup stance or the OS stance?

(and I will answer you on Soup in a second)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Both it seems because you have the exact opposite of what I am thinking at the time, sans the terrible hammer qualm on BRB.

If I had to choose as to which one bugged me more though, I would say because of the fact that you have OS as scum at the time because I don't understand what makes him scum to you besides the fact that he pushed Chuckie. You say you don't like the way he butted heads with people. What do you mean by that? Earlier you were alright to go with what he was doing because you hopped on the Chuckie wagon.

Let me ask you a hypothetical:

If Chuckie was not lynched right now and still alive, would you have tried to swing an OS wagon instead of the Chuckie wagon?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
If you could save Chuckie from the lynch right now, and the Day continued, i'd lynch OS over him, definitely. A lot of the stuff post-hammer in particular reads to me as though Chuckie is town.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I agree with the fact that Chuckie heavily reads town after the fact that he was lynched. I disagree, however, on switching the wagon to OS, but to each their own opinion.

I'll just wait on the soup thing for now then from you.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I don't want to lynch Soup now because I read you/him as TvT and think he's probably legit frustrated Souptown as he normally is. I might lynch him later on the premise he was indy or something. I don't understand why people are saying stuff like 'oh you're not genuine' because Soup is always the sort of player to talk a lot and not do that much.

As to OS, I really don't understand how you've a strong townread on him. I mean first of all he seems to be indy hunting before looking for maf, and as I said he just seems to be walling with people not scumhunting. So yeah I don't really follow that one J, I thought you agreed with me that there was scum between OS/Chuckie, implying it could be either?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I don't gain anything by arguing with you as to how good your case is, and if you're asking me why I didn't try and de-rail the waggon it's because I wanted to see where it'd go.
On the other hand, the reason I'm disliking you is more to do with the way in which you're butting heads with people, like you're trying to do with me now. You having a bat**** insane case is basically a null tell.
See where it would go?

Are you implying you were here the entire time this was going down yet only had this post to show for it:

kary said:
Soup, who do you want to go for toDay?

I feel like one of Chuckie/OS should go toDay. I know OS always thinks he has a masterplan as either alignment, but while I agree with his numbers, I don't like the leap straight to Chuckie. On the other hand, I can't help reading Chuckie's reaction and seeing nothing but flail.

Vote: Chuckie for now

Swords what do you think of July?

Ran what do you think of soup/Ditzy/Joker?

gotta run. should be back on tomorrow.
That is your one and only post before the hammer. You were the FIFTH out of EIGHT votes and there was more than enough to comment on. When you put someone at L-3 and the next person on the list has only one vote, you kind of know where it's going. -_-;;

I don't know how someone with ten posts can accuse me of not scum hunting, especially when I've given open statements on Rajam, Chuckie, and Soup and the majority of town has agreed with me on all three of these.

Here's a question for you Kary:

What are Soup's scum reads?

Top Bottom