• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twin Christmas Parties 3+4 Mafia {The Matryoshka Scandal.} ~ Over! Who had the merriest Christmas? Who got lumps of coal?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Lol, so Kary doing what he was supposed to do, he protected OS from being killed, thus causing his recruit, which ended up causing his own eventual recruitment. Then got uber buttmad when he got recruited by indy OS.

[glow]GOLDEN[/glow]

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I think I'm technically MVP of all factions except for J/Ranmaru.

Independent would have died with Ryker if I hadn't been recruited and lost at any other point had I been lynched.

Mafia would have won with an ace if I hadn't been recruited but would have lost if I hadn't tricked town into going for a tie-win when both Circus and I could have been lynched due to me being hated

Town would have lost if I hadn't been recruited due to the mafia ace, but subsequently won in a situation they otherwise saw as a stand-off

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE*

*except J and Ran

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I am actually writing a thoughts post, but I titled it "How I beat J and Ran" for accuracy

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Well that's easy. Circus lynched J. That's how we beat them. :p

Fun fact, if we hadn't lynched J, he would have died anyway, cuz I had poisoned Ran the night before. Problem with that is that we'd have been short 1 Circus, and that's no good! They still would've lost, though.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Kefka looks so much more nice when you put pleasant words like that above his picture.

"How I won the game for everyone, because I'm just a grand old chap."

-Kefke

Top Bottom