• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TWEWY Mafia | scumbags victorious

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Because no one else is the SK, remember?

You're aware enough to know that you are at L-1, but not enough to see what the most recent conversation is? Nah.

Don't bother asking questions you won't get answers to. Present a case that someone else is the SK. That is your only hope.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Because no one else is the SK, remember?

You're aware enough to know that you are at L-1, but not enough to see what the most recent conversation is? Nah.

Don't bother asking questions you won't get answers to. Present a case that someone else is the SK. That is your only hope.
Then chill out and let me get to it. All I have to do is put realistic doubt on one or more of your "clears." You're not going for me for my actions, IIRC. You're not going for your scum reads. You're going for the null. Am I correct?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The argument between Cello and Omni/Zen is painfully boring and this Skype call is more fun. Sorry I'm going slow.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Cello, why are you viewing this thread every goddamn time I make it to the bottom of a page? Honest question, are you going to let people talk to me or are you going to continue hounding me regardless of what I say so that I can't get anything?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Nvm. I read that part of the post cello had and it was @ Nabe, which he can still be scum/serial killer

Unvote

Actually gonna re-read :B

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
That's just the easiest way to put it to him, Joey. He still can't be the SK.

Nabe was the first person to accuse three people of being scum all at one time (X1 did so later, in a single sentence and without backing it up or continuing to press his "beliefs"), and unlike X1, specified who he thought was what alignment. If he were the SK, then he would definitely be taking a lot of flak; even assuming that he managed to correctly identify the whole mafia team, then he's still drawing the ire of a townie. More likely than not, it's 2 or 3 townies. Would an SK draw that much attention to himself, KNOWING that he would be at least partially wrong? I don't think so.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Ryker said:
Cello, why are you viewing this thread every goddamn time I make it to the bottom of a page? Honest question, are you going to let people talk to me or are you going to continue hounding me regardless of what I say so that I can't get anything?
The latter.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
He won't cause he's scum, btw. Thanks for the bus, *******.

vote: Ryker

It's impossible to win when you join mid bus.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
If he really does flip mafia, then be sure to lynch Swiss, then X1 if Swiss is SK, or Joey if Swiss is Town or the other mafia, then X1 if Joey is the SK.

Here's hoping.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Final Vote Count D1

With 8 Alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Ryker: (5) Cello, Sworddancer, Afro Horse, -Joey-, Ryker
X1-12: (1) Delvro,
Afro Horse: (1) Swiss
Swiss: (1) X1-12,

The reapers ran around furiously, trying to find their enemies hidden in the crowd. Many blows were thrown, but in the end only one was killed. She was still clutching her teddy bear in her arms as she fell to the floor.

Ryker, Shiki Misaki, Mafia Goon has been lynched!

---

Final Prod Count on D1 (count will restart fresh on Day 2)
Ryker: 3
Afro Horse: 1
Swiss: 1
Sworddancer: 1
X1: 2
-Joey-: 1
Delvro: 1

Delvro earned a prod.

---

N1 begins! Deadline is in 48 hours as of this post. Please send in all night actions!

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
N1 Ends! D2 Begins!

With a Player taken down, spirits were high amongst the reapers. They knew that a Player's power was greatly reduced when they were alone. However there celebrations were short lived as reality was soon thrust upon them...

Listen up and listen good you radians! I have factorized one of your leaders! He was nothing more than a simple subtraction! Now nothing can stop me WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Cello_Marl, Joshua, Town FBI Agent has been erased during the Night!

Day 2 Begins!

With 6 Alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Not Voting: (6) X1-12, Sworddancer, Afro Horse, -Joey-, Delvro, Swiss

A deadline has been set for Midnight on the 20th Feb EST (10am AEST). That's 7 Days!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
that's the logic that people face with scumhunting.

X1, why would vand make the error with Delv if he wasn't his scumbuddy?

Joey, how is it pointless?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm just going to go with Cello's plan because I trusted him to be town and quite honestly I don't see the flaws in it. Plus I'm not going to read through 15 pages of math, stupidity, and *****ing to find a few bad posts for one person.

Vote: Swiss

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I ended up not being able to focus on swiss because of his playstyle LOL. It's just so stupid. -.- I still want him gone though because I believe Cello 100%

Delvro is probably town based on how sho voted him for "hammer"

Ryker said that the person was on his lynch. Lets look at the people that aren't

Delvro
Swiss
X1

I'm going to assume that Ryker was lying about that.

So with that list

Swiss
X1

I'm voting one of those two today since I didn't like either of them yesterday as is.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
God what the hell Joey? Stop this. Read up before you do things, seriously.

Fos Joey

-.-

Btw you do realize now that Cello WAS wrong about who the mafia team was, right?

No one else vote Swiss, he's at L_2. If you vote him now we would have to assume that you are either mafia or the sk.

Nabe mafia doesn't have the ability to nk.

Delvo I highly doubt to be the mafia after Sho pushed for him, unless it was a really insightful bus. I'm going to assume it wasn't though for now. Seems too ballsy for me in this type of set up.

Joey is either dumb scum or town. More nullish than anything else though.

Swiss could be scum simply from process of elimination. He hasn't convinced me that he's town and that's already pretty bad looking for him.

X1 has tunneling Swiss all game and his behavior is super usless. Phoning in a lot of content. Could be scum.

Swiss I think was right in the sense that Afro has been playing super safe. He was very vote reluctant near the end of yesturDay and on top of that didn't really do much besides call Delvo mafia so yeah. Could also be scum.

Hmmm, choices, choices.

I think I'll take X1.

vote X1

Delvro

Smash Ace
Unvote

...only beacuse I like you. I really don't see X1 as SK, I think it's more likely that he's Ryker's partner.

Top Bottom