• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TWEWY Mafia | scumbags victorious

Delvro

Smash Ace
Haha, well it's the same reason that I've thought he was mafia for the entirety of D1...

It was his reaction to me when I claimed that town should claim mafia when they're about to be lynched... X1 actually believed that I claimed mafia, yet no vote, just laughed about it. I believe he reacted that way because he was mafia himself. He later claimed it was because of LPM, but that was a post hoc explanation.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
With 6 Alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Swiss: (2)
X1-12, -Joey-
X1-12: (1) Sworddancer

Not Voting: (3)
Afro Horse, Delvro, Swiss

A deadline has been set for Midnight on the 20th Feb EST (10am AEST). That's 7 Days!

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
@Joey:

I don't know about the SK.

Swords lol that post has nothing to do with cello omgusck :x
Oh, but what about this then?

I ended up not being able to focus on swiss because of his playstyle LOL. It's just so stupid. -.- I still want him gone though because I believe Cello 100%
You believe Cello 100% even though Cello near the end of yesturDay said that Swiss and X1 were mafia while Ryker was the sk. Ryker ended up being only mafia though, and so Cello was wrong about at least two things. Rykers alignment and at least one of X1's or Swiss'es alignment. So why still follow his old opoinion?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Swiss if you're anti-town and not enjoying yourself then please by all means just out yourself and save us all some trouble.

Also Swiss, why did you believe Delvo's actions not to be pro-sk?

Delvro

Smash Ace
SK must be lynched D2 or D3. As long as this happens, the remaining mafia can be lynched D3/D4 for a win.

My two candidates for SK is Swiss, of course as I said earlier. In second place is probably Afro Horse. Reasoning is similar to Sworddancers, hasn't taken many stances except when he followed others in voting me (don't get me wrong, I love tunneling), and I don't remember many unique arguments from him. Or anything notable at all, really.

I can't really see anyone else being SK. An X1 SK flip would surprise me. Joey.... ehh, Zim showed some mighty guts standing up to Cello and scum would probably have tried to redirect. Sworddancer is out of the question imo.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I took a stance on you in my first post of D1 and we've stuck to it all game. :awesome:

Fine with Swiss or Delv going. The post quoted in 615 is mad scummy, Swiss is phoning in an opinion on Delv. Delv is scum also, word to the wise.

Delv, are you the SK?

Swiss

Smash Lord
I'm back. Let's trip whip this town into shape.

Swiss if you're anti-town and not enjoying yourself then please by all means just out yourself and save us all some trouble.

Also Swiss, why did you believe Delvo's actions not to be pro-sk?
First paragraph. Everyone knows I'm V/LA. Explain this. Also considering you're confirmed non SK (right?) are you scum? If you were anti-town, which alignment would you be?

Quote where I said it. I cannot remember my stances or reasoning.

Think X1 is scum, so want to LPM him and watch him WIFOM in later days. Then head onto Delv, who'll claim VT. That should net us the SK and the scum. Willing to take Afro as less SK inclined on Cello's belief, ignoring the fact that I disagreed with most of his other reads.

More content after reading in a bit.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Joey is town.

Why didn't the mafia kill?

The error was what? Mod wrote Delv's name, then changed it? Doesn't matter, forget the error. Delv is Ryker's scumbuddy though, regardless.
Has it always been your belief the mafia can NK? Why did you not take issues with the plans set forth D1 if you believed there to be TWO NK's?

@ Swords 615 - Delv was worried about townies fake claiming mafia, as that would save their lives. Mafia want town to fake claim, it helps them. SK however wants lynches to go through, and so doesn't want to see LPM.

I believe this was my reasoning, it made more sense a the time when it was in total context.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
You're saying it like Swiss can't convince the town when he gets his cases going.

From what I have seen, he can and probably will.

Unvote incase my vote is on someone.

Swiss

Smash Lord
DH, hypothesise as to an answer for Nabe.

Joey, if you think it likely I'll die toNight (I agree) - do you agree to give me precisely the lynch I want? Then if we don't lynch SK we can safely assume that I am, infact, the SK. Would you agree with these terms? Why or why not? I'd love for X1 to speak up on this too.

Delvro

Smash Ace
DH, hypothesise as to an answer for Nabe.

Joey, if you think it likely I'll die toNight (I agree) - do you agree to give me precisely the lynch I want? Then if we don't lynch SK we can safely assume that I am, infact, the SK. Would you agree with these terms? Why or why not? I'd love for X1 to speak up on this too.
Can I answer this, or do you only want Joey or X1 to answer? >_<

X1-12

Smash Champion
Swiss I'm pretty sure that is the second time you've tried to bargain so you can put off being the lynch until the next Day

got any reasoning for me being scum yet?

@Swiss: A towell.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Mafia probably won't claim mafia at L-1 with only one mafia member left. It guarantees a loss for them, as they don't have a partner to cover for them.

If mafia claimed mafia and we lynched the SK, we would then lynch the Mafia. Mafia loses.
If mafia claimed mafia and we didn't lynch the SK, then the SK wins in a 1v1 against mafia, Mafia loses.

Mafia might claim in a 1v1v1 kingmaker situation, I guess.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Nah. Mafia will claim. Anyone claiming VT gets lynched, only scum don't. Scum will later WIFOM they were town saving who they knew was town. But we probably won't believe them.

Comment and discuss.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Where did I say you implied it? I did not.

But, I'm digressing from the point. Since we know what you'll be claiming, and that is the 'lynch' claim, do you mind if say yourself, Joey and Delv were to vote you - to see what you claim at L-1?

X1-12

Smash Champion
You seem to infer if from my post, somehow.

1.) There's no reason to try to get me to claim yet.

2.) The fact I'm one of the votes voting me makes the whole L-1 pressuring thing not that scary

X1-12

Smash Champion
LOL

its not the time for me to claim now at all. I'm not scummy and no-one has shown me to be. Sworddancer has touched on it but thats all iirc.

Top Bottom