• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TWEWY Mafia | scumbags victorious

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
LOL THIS GAME

Swiss yes. If you can find the SK and we can lynch you tomorrow if you're wrong, then I'm all for it.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
With 6 Alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Swiss: (1)
X1-12
X1-12: (1) Sworddancer

Not Voting: (4)
Afro Horse, Delvro, Swiss, -Joey-

A deadline has been set for Midnight on the 20th Feb EST (10am AEST). That's 3 Days!

Prods be coming later.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Has it always been your belief the mafia can NK? Why did you not take issues with the plans set forth D1 if you believed there to be TWO NK's?
What plans were those? Were they between you and Cello? IIRC I didn't understand half of what you two said and asked for clarifications. (I also skimmed Cello/Zim when they yelled numbers at each other.)

Swiss

Smash Lord
What plans were those? Were they between you and Cello? IIRC I didn't understand half of what you two said and asked for clarifications. (I also skimmed Cello/Zim when they yelled numbers at each other.)
Early Day 1 plans.

If you thought mafia could kill as well as the SK, why did you not scream retardataion at most of what was being said D1? Even LPM becomes a bad idea.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Lynch Pardon Mafia?

How can you have got this far yet not understood roughly half of everything we've talked about. Do you think you can have decent scum reads if you don't know what plans of action someone is suggesting? I do not.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Wtf Vanderzant can't you just accept the fact that I didn't feel like playing mafia for two days in a row? God!! :mad:

Rereading now

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Someone else besides me admitting they skimmed most of this game would be great. I can't be the only one.

Anyway, I do have a decent scum read. Specifically, that Delv is scum, a read I formed before the game deteriorated into nonsense. I'm content with any other lynch that has decent reasoning behind it, as long as I get my man in the end.

#HBC | Dancer

Delvo is probably not mafia and going by Swiss'es logic which is sound enough he is probably not sk either. He has been playing poorly from a town PoV but nothing overly scummy.

Nabe, if we could only lynch one of Swiss or X1 toDay who would you choose and why?

#HBC | Dancer

Nabe reread the thread for me? :woman: It sounds like you haven't done so anyways.

Let go of this Delvo read while you do so please, we need no more of that. Oh dear no we don't.

#HBC | Dancer

Holy **** when did that happen?

I'm actually going to have to reread now. Will post thoughts toMarrow or later toNight. We're going to lynch whoever I say so. Feel free to try to convince me but my word will be final.

We're not lynching Delvo so get off that thought Nabe.

#HBC | Dancer

@Swiss: We have to have town leader or no one will be lynched toDay. We're too disorganized right now.

You want X1 or Afro dead
X1 wants you dead
Afro wants Delvo dead and is being stubborn about it.
Joey wants X1 dead and is being stubborn about it.
Delvo wants you dead
I need to decide who I want dead.

At this rate, if we do get someone lynched, it will be a very last minute rushed sort of affair.

@Joey: Eh, my connection is bad right now. Can't quite reach you. Will have to do it some other time.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@Sworddancer: Explain how your #545 leads you to vote me over Swiss, or alternately go into more detail about how one of us is more scummy than the other.

@Joey: Content. Reasoning- Its not hard.

#HBC | Dancer

I just wanted to see how you would react towards it. You didn't, so it doesn't mean much besides the fact that you might be trying to lay low from me. :awesome:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
DH, hypothesise as to an answer for Nabe.

Joey, if you think it likely I'll die toNight (I agree) - do you agree to give me precisely the lynch I want? Then if we don't lynch SK we can safely assume that I am, infact, the SK. Would you agree with these terms? Why or why not? I'd love for X1 to speak up on this too.
Thats my reasoning. I agree'd with that and he wants X1 gone. My vote stays.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Thats my reasoning. I agree'd with that and he wants X1 gone. My vote stays.
So what if he mislynches then claims mafia toMorrow? Lynching him loses us the game and means we are down 2 players.

What if he mislynches and is town? Then we lynch him and we lose

What if he mislynches then talks his way out of it tomorrow?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Deadline is in 18 hours and 35 minutes of this post.

With 6 Alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Swiss: (1)
X1-12
X1-12: (1) Sworddancer

Not Voting: (4)
Afro Horse, Delvro, Swiss, -Joey-

A deadline has been set for Midnight on the 20th Feb EST (10am AEST). That's less than 1 Day!

Prods:
-Joey-: (1)
Sworddancer: (1)

Swiss

Smash Lord
Oh..****.

Sorry guys I got mad busy with IRL stuff and stopped reading my games.

Vote: X1

If it isn't him...has to be Delv. Think this is the right way round. But this is all from memory and no reading.

/inb4mislynch

o_O

Top Bottom