• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TWEWY Mafia | scumbags victorious

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Cello, from a third-person viewpoint, I would like a nice, detailed, townie response as to why you outed yourself because swiss wouldn't vote X1.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Tell me why you punched the Sun, causing it to hurtle into Epsilon Auigae, bouncing back and crushing a can of soda and a bottle of soy sauce into a clone of Tom Selleck while starring in a hit new dramedy on NBC.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
:ohwell:

@Afro: Take a side between what just happened. Ignoring any roleclaiming, only focus on the logic of it.

I'm taking cello's btw.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Afro and Swiss: If BOTH of you agree to lynch Sworddancer instead, then that is what we will do. If not, then we're lynching Swiss.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Cello's claim, as well as "Next person goes to endgame" doesn't exactly give me a townie vibe.

Also, why cello would claim FBI agent amazes me, his response even more.

Also, his attack on swiss's "No one CC" makes next to no sense (WHat kind of reasonable FBI agent would CC and out themselves)

Overall, leaning toward swiss.

I'm curious on how you came to your decision.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Swords, in your own words, why does Cello's claim and my 'gambit' make me anti-town (SK)?

I'm almost resigned to a lynch for the sheer, incredible WIFOM that would surround me if we didn't lynch the SK toDay.

Swiss

Smash Lord
@Afro and Swiss: If BOTH of you agree to lynch Sworddancer instead, then that is what we will do. If not, then we're lynching Swiss.
Other than his move on me just now, I see nothing of worth in his lynch. If it were NL, me or him - naturally I'd take him.

He was on our final two list, why change it?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Double ninja'd on my #449.

Has anyone's subscriptions stopped coming through? It happened once before to me.

Also, Cello, your temporary avy. I hope there was no particular reason for this.

>_>

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Swiss, is Afro ********-Town or scum for thinking that I could be lying about my role, then leaning toward you?

Swiss

Smash Lord
He's playing carefully, yet again. Waiting to see which camp is strongest. Though it doesn't exactly take a genius to see you're probably not the FBI agent (so for the love of God no CC). By scum you mean indie, I'll assume.

I'll stick to my read on him, could easily see the lack of harmony between DH favouring me and Nabe being in the middle as deliberate.

Swiss

Smash Lord
swiss, is cello ********-town or scum for spontaneously claiming FBI agent?
If he's town he isn't ********. His quickclaim forced information out of me, he could easily be indie, but not scum. The last several pages have us no information about his alignment. We can't rule out the possibility he IS FBI quickclaiming FBI agent, but the time he did it (when only us two are ever online) implies he didn't want to risk a CC.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Swiss, in this game, the SK IS NOT REALLY INDIE. He is scum, just as much as the mafia.

You really just don't get where you ****ed up, do you? I do NOT accept your idiotic attempts at "opposing" me as "giving me a chance". You are either with me, or against me. That is your **** up whether you are Town or SK.

This is a ****ing open game. There is A KNOWN FBI AGENT. THAT PERSON IS ME.

I couldn't POSSIBLY avoid a CC by coming forth when only you and I were online, because DUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHavatarisSwissHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, we still need five ****ing votes to lynch someone. During that time, SURELY the "real" FBI Agent would come forward.

And why the **** wouldn't they? If I'm "indy" and "definitely not scum" as Swiss surmises I could be, then, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lookie! 50/50 shot at the SK! And if we miss? Then we KNOW who he is toMorrow? Well then, that's REALLY ****ING DUMB FOR THE FBI GUY to NOT come forward then, ISN'T IT?

Unvote Vote Swiss for emphasis.

This is who we are lynching toDay.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Is there some reason you're asking for no CC's? He's not VT claiming FBI, or at least we should assume he's not since that would be stupid. So if he's not FBI, he's scum, don't you think?

I'm not middle of the road btw, I'd support Cello over Swiss. But I'd really like to get a grasp of what's actually being discussed, which no one seems to care to address.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Cello, I was implying you did what you did for reads, and were in fact not claiming FBI. Possibly saving your life because, you know, we could have got away with it. Telling people not to CC gives a reason for no-one to CC. You didn't have to die toNight if you'd cottoned on to what I was doing.

Clearly I now know you are town.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
The reason I want to lynch Swiss is because he tried to change the X1/Afro/Swiss triangle to Cello/Afro/Swiss. With my personal knowledge that I AM the FBI Agent, I opposed this. X1 was suspected of being mafia; by eliminating Afro, or getting him to claim Agent, it would allow him to determine who the Agent was (from Swiss-SK's perspective, since he didn't think I was the Agent). I was sure that either Swiss or Afro was the SK; due to Swiss's actions previous to and subsequent to my claim, I am now, starting from this very moment, sure that he IS the SK. I chose to claim to expedite that process and simply lynch Swiss straight away.

Swiss's plan and attempt to paint me as a possible SK allowed him to avoid investigation, since he would be able to kill the "Agent". He refused to budge on the "switch Afro and Swiss" alteration to his plan, despite the end result being the same.

I won't lie, DH's posts put me slightly on edge, as did Sworddancer (more so). But, Swiss's constant insistence on Cello-indy AND "don't CC" more than overtake anything stupid that they said. Swiss's actions benefit Swiss, not Town. That's why he's the SK.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Back the **** up. You two might as well be slamming on your keyboards. Whole thread is gibberish.

Why is X1 scum? Why is Swiss scum? Why is there a BSL/Swiss/Afro thing?
X1 being mafia or town doesn't particularly matter at the moment, since neither of us think he is the SK. Concerning Zim, every question that I asked was answered reasonably, if you assume that they simply ignored the first time I mentioned Sho-Minamimoto, and so my initial reasoning against him fell apart. Delvro ACTUALLY CLAIMED THAT TOWNIES SHOULD CLAIM MAFIA. No SK would do that. Or mafia. I'm the FBI Agent. No comment on Sho-Minamimoto for now.

The BSL/Swiss/Afro thing came about because you three were the people that "could" be the "Agent", as well as the SK. That was intentional, because I was trying to get you guys killed off so we could determine who was the members of each scum team were. If BSL died, then he'd be town or mafia; which would incriminate Sho or not, as appropriate. I was probably actually going to investigate Swiss. That would either clear him as non-SK or damn him, and the fact that I think X1 is scum means that I would easily be willing to lynch X1 the next Day to either damn you or clear you.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Cello, why, would you turn down the opportunity to live.

Goddamn. I was giving you, the goddamn FBI agent a FREE PASS. This makes two of us playing like dumb ****s. Moreso you for reasons I'll refuse to substantiate or ever clarify.

Would it help if I actually promised I wasn't the SK? It really should.

How you reach the conclusion to kill me after I try to help you is utterly beyond me. Whatever. You die toNight too. Scant consolation.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Swiss said:
Cello, why, would you turn down the opportunity to live.

Goddamn. I was giving you, the goddamn FBI agent a FREE PASS. This makes two of us playing like dumb ****s. Moreso you for reasons I'll refuse to substantiate or ever clarify.
No, you weren't trying to help me. You were making a token effort that could be called "trying to save the FBI Agent".

Oh, forgive me for not realizing that normal Townies can give "free passes". Claimed FBI Agent. Durr, CLEARLY the REAL one wouldn't CC. Only in your warped, deluded fantasy. And desperate attempt.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
With 8 Alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Swiss: (3) X1-12, Cello, Sworddancer
X1-12: (2) Delvro, -Joey-
Delvro: (2) Sho-Minamimoto, Afro Horse
Afro Horse: (1) Swiss

A deadline has been set for Midnight on the 12th Feb EST (10am AEST). That's 2 Days!

Prods
Sho-Minamimoto: 3
Afro Horse: 1
Swiss: 1
Sworddancer: 1
X1: 1

Sho-Miniamoto has gone almost 3 days with out posting. If they do not post before the deadline they will be replaced (or modkilled if no replacement is found). If they are to be modkilled, a deadline will be given.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Let's finish the Day as quickly as possible. If I'm wrong about Swiss, then at least that will prove Sho isn't the SK if he isn't replaced before the replacement deadline. I'll investigate him just in case, so that we aren't fooled by a No Kill.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Ryker replaces Sho-Miniamoto!

Due to all of the replacements, the deadline will be extended by 3 days.

A deadline has been set for Midnight on the 15th Feb EST (10am AEST). That's 5 Days!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alright, you half-wit hectopascals. I'm gonna simplify this equation, but reading the entire game on a phone would be so zetta slow. So if any of you second rate radians have a variable I should be solving for, speak up.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Wow... a lot has happened.

Swiss, I really don't understand why you would NOT want the FBI agent to counterclaim against Cello. I get that you say you wanted to try to protect Cello from the Night Kill, but the fact is that no vanilla townie would ever claim FBI agent... what good does that accomplish? It pretty much guarantees a mislynch as well as outing the real FBI agent. Even if the fake claimant retracts, it narrows down the NK pool for the FBI agent.... no SK would claim FBI either, that's suicide... and Cello is obviously not mafia.

It took me about 15 seconds to realize that Cello would never falsely claim FBI as town, and I know that Cello is prone to falsely claiming as town.

I can easily see the SK responding like this to earn townie points or whatever, but I think it was already obvious to most of the town before you said anything... they just didn't feel the need to pretend Cello might be lying as you did... to "protect" him.

In addition, part of your plan was "investigate Cello"... why didn't you tell the FBI agent to investigate someone else after Cello's claim... since you said you knew Cello was town at that point and was trying to protect him?

I still feel confident that X1 is mafia. However, I'm comfortable with hunting for the SK at this point, since I have a handful of people that I very seriously doubt to be the SK. Swiss is definitely not one of them.

With respect to new replacements, I'm not going to put Swiss in the danger zone right now.

However, my vote is effectively on SWISS.

Top Bottom