• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TWEWY Mafia | scumbags victorious

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Swiss said:
Sure, your way is decent, but it gives the SK an advantage.
HOW?! When you are alone, dead is ****ing dead, you idiot.

You talk about losing a townie, but just what do you think we're going to do after we lynch the SK? First, we're going to lynch Sho. But if he somehow isn't mafia, then we're going to be mass lynching everyone except the FBI Agent and me, OR me and whoever I choose if the Agent is dead.

By "three suspects" you are referring to yourself, Afro and me. But that simply is not true. I am above and beyond reproach and suspicion, and YOU are attempting to open up an avenue of escape. There are two suspects: you and Afro. That. Is. All. By morning, we'll know which one of you town, and which one of you will die. And if BSL is the Agent and dies, then I'll be damned sure to make sure that it is YOU that follows him.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Your way decreases the chance of lynching the SK. Duh.

This is not difficult stuff.

There is no reason for you to be above reproach. In fact, if anyone is - it's me. Indie Swiss? Unheard of. So I can't be SK, right?

No.

If you're town, you'll have no issue being investigated toNight, will you? As SK all you have to do is control the sheep here and kill me in case I am FBI. You stay alive. Push some mafiat lynches and sail through. How you can possibly consider Swords as SK defeats me.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Your plan works the same way if we switch all instances of "Swiss" and "Afro". Are you down with that?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
If we follow your plan of "lynch Afro, investigate Cello, lynch Delvro, investigate Swiss", you would be "proven" non-SK after two normal townie deaths, and even then only if the FBI guy survives until Day 3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. No. That's not going to happen.

Besides, I JUST said to do your plan with switching all instances of Afro and Swiss. That would mean I'd be investigated toNight. Did you forget your own plan? Not surprising.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I am willing to execute your plan, with all instances of "Swiss" and "Afro" reversed.

Since that was your only objection, let's do this.

Unvote Vote Swiss

Swiss

Smash Lord
Good.

Now we know you're willing to lynch who you believe to be the SK.

Tell me, what precisely makes me SK over Afro? What has changed from recently when you were 'comfortable' with Afro as the indie? Why has it taken you so long to change to SK hunting, even though this is far more beneficial to town?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@All: Swiss clearly didn't think his "plan" through. If we lynched Afro toNight, then the only conceivable FBI Agent is revealed; i.e. BSL/Joey. So much for getting him getting "cleared".

He is right though, in that we should try to get rid of the SK here and now.

Swiss

Smash Lord
In fact, drawing upon this, why 'out' BSL as the FBI agnet? Clearly you see the game differently to people, and explaining in detail why a player who we all think is town anyway is our one and only PR is not useful. All it does is allow you wiggle room as you try to not lynch indie targets and instead target scum as we can't 'out' our PR, even though you have don everything in your power to do this.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Swiss said:
Tell me, what precisely makes me SK over Afro? What has changed from recently when you were 'comfortable' with Afro as the indie? Why has it taken you so long to change to SK hunting, even though this is far more beneficial to town?
Because taking out an almost guaranteed mafia member first is safer than going after, at the time, a 50/50 shot. Waiting a Night meant we'd have more information. You claiming normal townie destroyed that possibility, and the way you are acting will not convince the other possible SK players that you are the FBI Agent.

SK hunting is NOT more beneficial to town, innately. If we nail the full scum team correctly, then they have absolutely no reason to NOT come forward and agree to force a NL, and make us into simple Kingmakers, from a SINGLE mislynch. If a fox forces a rabbit into a position where it cannot flee, then it's foolishness will come back to haunt it when it realizes that rabbits have teeth and nails.

As for why I am comfortable with lynching YOU specifically, it is because you are attempting to open up an avenue of escape. Afro did not do so; it may simply be because he was not here to do so, but now we can never know.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
In fact, drawing upon this, why 'out' BSL as the FBI agnet? Clearly you see the game differently to people, and explaining in detail why a player who we all think is town anyway is our one and only PR is not useful. All it does is allow you wiggle room as you try to not lynch indie targets and instead target scum as we can't 'out' our PR, even though you have don everything in your power to do this.
You already outed him (assuming that Afro is not the Agent) when you insisted on certain people being investigated, thereby tacitly claiming vanilla. If you truly are town, then Afro must be the SK. If that is the case, then he already KNOWS that BSL is the Agent, before I said ANYTHING.

I'm not "wiggling" because my plan IS the plan. I don't need room when I'm not trapped. I'm not trapped because I'm not scum. I'm not scum because it is very very clear that that is the case.

You're overcompensating for your personal ****-up. That's not necessarily a ****-up that occurred here. I'll give you ONE more chance to move your vote back to X1 and to SHUT THE **** UP. If you don't take it, then you really are simply an incompetent player, regardless of your faction.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Yet what would I be escaping from/ I'm not the investigation target, nor a lynch candidate. Unless you're implying I'm scum with X1? And decided to trade my life for his? *Pause for laughter*

Likewise, we know Afro has been V/LA - it seems a safe assumption to make that he wasn't here, yet that doesn't diminish the reasons we both found him indie.

Lynch Afro. Investigate myself. If no FBI claim, lynch Cello.

Alternatively, we can agree to investigate Cello, and lynch myself upon no claim.

Problem?

Swiss

Smash Lord
You already outed him (assuming that Afro is not the Agent) when you insisted on certain people being investigated, thereby tacitly claiming vanilla. If you truly are town, then Afro must be the SK. If that is the case, then he already KNOWS that BSL is the Agent, before I said ANYTHING.

I'm not "wiggling" because my plan IS the plan. I don't need room when I'm not trapped. I'm not trapped because I'm not scum. I'm not scum because it is very very clear that that is the case.

You're overcompensating for your personal ****-up. That's not necessarily a ****-up that occurred here. I'll give you ONE more chance to move your vote back to X1 and to SHUT THE **** UP. If you don't take it, then you really are simply an incompetent player, regardless of your faction.

Lol'd IRL.

Do you not understand the basic concept of mafia play? When scum you pretend to be town, when town PR in an OPEN GAME you pretend to be VT.

This is not difficult stuff, you're making assumptions when you cannot possibly know if they're right due to the nature of the goddamn game. You've never directed cop AS cop? Of course you have. Why? Because to do otherwise outs your PR.

Yeah, I **** up sometimes. I'm not perfect. But I'm a goddamn sight better than you. Or do you want me to explain NBC to you?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Yet what would I be escaping from/ I'm not the investigation target, nor a lynch candidate.
Under what plan, fool? Your own, or mine? Mine has you/Afro investigated toNight, yours toMorrow Night, and my modified version of your plan is that you get lynched NOW.

Unless you're implying I'm scum with X1? And decided to trade my life for his? *Pause for laughter*
*laughter at Swiss not paying attention*

Likewise, we know Afro has been V/LA - it seems a safe assumption to make that he wasn't here, yet that doesn't diminish the reasons we both found him indie.
This point must have been make under some sort of false-Swiss-assumption that doesn't make sense to humans.

Lynch Afro. Investigate myself. If no FBI claim, lynch Cello.

Alternatively, we can agree to investigate Cello, and lynch myself upon no claim.

Problem?
Lynch Swiss. Investigate myself. If no FBI claim, lynch Afro.

Alternatively, we can agree to investigate Afro, and lynch me upon no claim (if Agent doesn't die)

Problem?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I **** up sometimes. I'm not perfect. But I'm a goddamn sight better than you. Or do you want me to explain NBC to you?
You mean the game that Town won because we thought it through logically after you were gone? Yeah, that was pretty easy without such a bothersome presence.

Of course, knowing you, I'm surprised that you don't want to lynch the FBI Agent when he claims even if no one else CCed. Because, you know. They're trying to remain concealed, obv. :rolleyes:

Swiss

Smash Lord
Yeah, you were doing great D1&2. What was it again? Two townie lynches? Nice. Town's win was definitely not because I single handedly killed two scum in one day. Wasn't Riddle on your town list? MK too if I recall correctly. Wow.

I still blame you.

--------------

I like how you just offered the same plan that I offered except we lynch myself not Afro. Why not take it a step further and lynch Afro, I'm active afterall. No reason to keep him alive.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Swiss, make your decision. Vote for X1, or die.

Sworddancer, put your vote on X1 or Swiss.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I gave you fair warning. I told you to drop this. I told you to vote for X1. And now you get to die.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
That WAS EXACTLY WHAT I ****ING PLANNING ON DOING, AND WHY I WANTED TO LYNCH X1.

Blind, ****ing, moron.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
This shouldn't make any difference to you, fool. This removes one of your "potential SKs". If you flip town, then we lynch Afro toMorrow. Simple.

Then again, you shouldn't have pushed me to this.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
THEN YOU COULD HAVE ****ING STILL DONE IT.

Goddamn.
No, I couldn't. Say we lynched Afro and he came up town. That means you're SK. There wouldn't be anything to stop you from claiming SK and asking Sho and X1 to go No Lynch, so that you'd share a 50/50 shot instead of being doomed. It was your only hope.

If we lynched mafia first, then the REST of the town would KNOW exactly who the SK is. No guessing. But you wouldn't let it go.

Swiss

Smash Lord
******** way to play it. Utterly ********.

Vote Afro

Preferably lynch him before me, but whatever.

Goddamn. All you've done is kill both of us. Great play man.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
You obviously didn't think it was BSL, you didn't think it was me or else this wouldn't have been a shock, you aren't claiming it, Delvro and Zim/Sworddancer would have claimed when they were being pushed for, and you were sure that X1 was mafia. All that leaves is Afro and Sho.

So just what the **** was your plan hoping to accomplish? Lynching a townie would have meant that Sho was definitely the Agent. If he was the Agent, then he was dead. That would have COMPLETELY destroyed your investigation plans anyway. But, you're acting as though something was lost.

All I've done is kill you. If I'm right, then great. If not, then YOU killed me, for the second ****ing time.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I had no idea, because I assumed people would be smart enough to say they weren't and play like they weren't FBI.

Like your claim.

Which I took as golden.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Also, I didn't bother saying this earlier; but the claims at L-1 can't necessarily be trusted.

Town; lynch X1, Sho, Delv and Afro and you'll have won. Afro leans SK most for me.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
No-one CC.

You......dumb ***
Also, what was this? You didn't ****ING BELIEVE ME? That was the only way that this thought would have crossed your mind. Were you going to lead us down THAT road again? Really?

If I'm scum, then I'm mafia. Claiming FBI Agent as SK is suicide. Yet, your first thought is "nobody CC". But if Afro CCed, then wouldn't that certainly narrow down who the SK is? From your perspective, WHO could it possibly have been? Me? You? Delvro?

Delvro would be the only reasonable person, FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE. But you didn't want that. At the very least you would have suggested that the "real" FBI agent investigate Delvro.

Instead, here we are, with you trying one last ditch effort against Afro. Delvro for toMorrow, right? **** that. Die die die die die.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Also, I didn't bother saying this earlier; but the claims at L-1 can't necessarily be trusted.
I can't wait for you to explain why you think an FBI Agent would believe that being lynched is better than claiming.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I had no idea, because I assumed people would be smart enough to say they weren't and play like they weren't FBI.

Like your claim.

Which I took as golden.
If you accepted it as Gospel Truth, then why did you suggest "No-one CC"?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
That was a nice little WIFOM present for you.
Laughable.

Whoever is the first person to vote for Swiss (other than X1) is the person that I take to Endgame. Everyone else dies.

Top Bottom