• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TV's Left at Genesis

Zoap

Smash Master
Thread title says it all. Right now I'm currently in possession of 5 TV's that are not mine and I want to know if I get to keep them or if their owner wants to claim them. Right now I know for sure that one is Dajuan's and another is Kevin's. The other 3, its up in the air as to who they belong to. So how do you get your TV back if it is in fact yours? Description including but not limited to: Size, Color, Brand, Extra Features and or any distinct markings that will give it away. So you have a month to claim your TV's, if no one claims them then I guess I get to keep them.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
I left a burrito in your car from the NCB Forward came, It's a chicken burrito with a wheat tortilla. Do you still have it?

The King

Smash Ace
I've got some stuff still at my folk's house from Genesis as well. I need to stop by there & start sifting through it all, but I think at least a couple backpacks / TV's / systems belong to norcalians. I'll have a list up a bit later, at work right now.

****it bob$ I'm sorry! Had to work OT last night, went home & fell asleep, forgot about our L-canceling date last night. Gimme a call anytime tonight after 7pm or anytime tomorrow & I'll haul my *** over there.

Zoap

Smash Master
how the **** does no one want their tvs back, stop being bootsy mother ****ers.

P.S Bobby I found your burrito a while ago but since you didn't ask for it I was forced to take extreme measures.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Zoap if no one claims those tvs you should donate them to Onski for melee at CGC :D.

Ill help you move them out of your car if you want.

onski?

Smash Ace
I've got some stuff still at my folk's house from Genesis as well. I need to stop by there & start sifting through it all, but I think at least a couple backpacks / TV's / systems belong to norcalians. I'll have a list up a bit later, at work right now.
i have 2 power strips with my name on them. and im missing my purple 1st generation GC, its got a fat sticker that says "Hello my name is: Onski" on the cover. there is a copy of Melee inside and a memory card of course.

f0cus

Smash Cadet

My backpack + duffel bag full of clothes should be there too. its a black jansport full of shoes and my duffel bag has like.. equipment in there xD.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
There should be a norcal team name power rankings. I nominate.
7: Dicksucking Janitors (Boback and Sheridan)

The King

Smash Ace
Ok, finally got off overtime shifts for a bit; inventory of lost equipment has been taken, and everything in my possession is as follows:

-3 Wii Censor Bars
-1 White Wii USB cable (unknown as to which device it's used for)
-1 Wii Remote + Nunchuk
-1 Logitech USB Mouse (black)
-1 pair of black-framed Prescription eyeglasses, custom-fit for "wide-set nose and head" (quoted from someone else who actually wears glasses, i dunno lol)

-1 Blue SJSU dual tightening-cord backpack, with a Silver Gamecube + cables/power strip/disc
-1 Nintendo Wii + Cables + power strip + Wii Remote, in an Albertsons plastic bag lol
-1 Black Jansport Backpack, containing various items (Believed to belong to FOCUS, nametag was inside)
-1 Green Ricardo Duffel Bag, with clothes and a toothbrush (Believed to belong to FOCUS)
-2 Power Strips (Believed to belong to ONSKI... apologies, your purple gamecube was not among the equipment here)
-1 Black "Sharp" CRT Television, ~16"
-1 Silver "Emerson" CRT Television, ~17", includes a remote

This is all the lost/forgotten equipment I have stored here. Please post if anything in the above list belongs to you, and if possible we can make arrangements for pickup, delivery via smash tourney, or delivery via U.S. Mail (your dime.)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I am also in possession of a lost controller. If you have lost a controller, and can tell me the distinguishing features of this controller, and what day you lost it, I'll get it back to you.

aMtt

Smash Apprentice
there was a memory card in my gamecube when I took it home, and I didn't notice it until the next day. PM me or send me an IM

sidefx

Smash Champion
dan i told you the small black sharp tv's mine, i dont have a car to pick it up, come drop it off at my house =D

The King

Smash Ace
Lol aight boback. Gonna pick up my laundary and your tv at the folks, stop by taco bell then drop off your TV. You going to be home around 4:30pm? I'll be over around that time with it if you'll be home.

Step it up guys & claim yo ****. I don't *really* want to be the new proud owner of a couple new wiis, gamecubes and prescription glasses... but I'll make that sacrifice if I must, lol.

onski?

Smash Ace
fvck, there goes my GC.. :(

i think it would make sense to bring all the **** to CGC Reparations on August 15th. everyone will be there.

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
I lost a Checkered Black and Grey Hoodie.
Left it by my tv the first day adn then that side became Brawl territory and I checked and it wasn't there. D:
It's alright though. But I was wondering... Are you guys still in possesion of some shirts?
I wanted to buy one but I didn't have mah money.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i left some body wash at the hotel. did anyone happen to pick it up?

Zoap

Smash Master
still no claim to the last tv in my possession, if it doesnt get claimed soon im gonna just keep it(its pretty balling)

Top Bottom