• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tuscaloosa Competitive Smash SIX!! Ft. Low Tier Doubles! NO DOOR FEE! August 22nd!!

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Hey Winnar! Who do you plan on using at this tournament? I know you are typically in search of a main, so who do you think its going to be at TCS?

Winnar

Smash Lord
Hey Winnar! Who do you plan on using at this tournament? I know you are typically in search of a main, so who do you think its going to be at TCS?
I...don't really know XD

I guess we'll see, but it will probably be a combination of Peach, IC's, Mario, Jiggs(?). I might throw some snake in there for good measure, but I haven't played him in a long time so I'm probably really rusty. I dunno, I just know I won't be going Falcon vs any PT ever. Squirtle is freaking stupid to fight :(

Also I'm guessing your apartment is open to visitors the night before, George/nu/T1J? Jeff, Robert, and I might go ahead and do that since last time Zigsta and I went it was super awesome.

Maybe I'll catch another glimpse of George's amazing DI.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I dunno, I just know I won't be going Falcon vs any PT ever. Squirtle is freaking stupid to fight :(
I take the blame for this. :p

Don't forget your random piss Mr. Game and Watch.

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
The tourney is so close yet so far. I start school again on monday yay!!! Then brawl at the end of the week, double yay!!!!! Triple yay at having a double yay, yay!!!!!! Lol

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i think we should do a side tourney where we are only allowed to use the wii mote.
no nunchuck or anything since serin uses that already.

for future reference of course.

<3

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I need a partner. Anyone wanna to take me in? :O

I kinda wanna team with the same person over a long period of time to, you know, develop team strats?

(Someone good preferably. <_< ... >_>)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm living in Auburn, so I'll get to go to a lot of GA tourneys if I've got a ride. I'd like to team with someone that can come too. :/

Maybe 3GOD or Elev8 maybe? :( Do you guys have partners already?

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I would like to try and team with you DanGR, but I think I'm teaming with Mr. Referee for TCS6. I'll be in Auburn University so we would be really close, and we could get the same ride to tourneys.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good luck Dangr........... hold up 3GOD is comming?
I don't know. He should though, lol.

I would like to try and team with you DanGR, but I think I'm teaming with Mr. Referee for TCS6. I'll be in Auburn University so we would be really close, and we could get the same ride to tourneys.
Cool. We need to exchange phone numbers there.

Could you give me a ride to TCS6? Where are you living atm? Elev8 won't respond to my pm. <_<

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Cool. We need to exchange phone numbers there.

Could you give me a ride to TCS6? Where are you living atm? Elev8 won't respond to my pm. <_<
I'll PM you my phone #.

My parents won't let me have my car for my first year, so I will be getting a ride with Elev8 to TCS6. I'm living in Toomer Hall in the Hill. We should play sometime :).

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll PM you my phone #.

My parents won't let me have my car for my first year, so I will be getting a ride with Elev8 to TCS6. I'm living in Toomer Hall in the Hill. We should play sometime :).
I'm at the hill too. Awesome. I'm at Hollifield. You're about two buildings away. ;)

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I'm at the hill too. Awesome. I'm at Hollifield. You're about two buildings away. ;)
Awesome! Did you bring a Wii? My parents won't let me bring a system for the first 2 weeks.

By the way, your message space is full, so:

DanGR said:
Have a first name I can call you by? ^_^
Lol, yeah. It's Billy. I also use Billy as my tag name for Brawl.

How about you?

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Hell, if I could get a ride from Tuscaloosa to Georgia I'd go to more out of town tourneys myself.

But I bloody well hate driving that trip since I do it all the ****ed time.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Awesome! Did you bring a Wii? My parents won't let me bring a system for the first 2 weeks.

By the way, your message space is full, so:

Lol, yeah. It's Billy. I also use Billy as my tag name for Brawl.

How about you?
I brought my Wii and an extra wireless GC controller. I use the classic controller.

I prefered to be called me Dan in person. :p No one really knows how to pronounce DanGR, lol. I wanted it originally pronounced Dan-gee-are before I realized it looked like Danger.

<_<

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I brought my Wii and an extra wireless GC controller. I use the classic controller.

I prefered to be called me Dan in person. :p No one really knows how to pronounce DanGR, lol. I wanted it originally pronounced Dan-gee-are before I realized it looked like Danger.

<_<
Lol. Well, do you want to play some brawl sometime today? I've been itching to play brawl since I got here. XD

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
<.< This is next week and I dont think I got my Marth up to par yet. Guess Pit will have to pull me through.

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
I was hoping to team with you Billy but if you really wanna team with Dan, I'm not gonna complain. Though I will love you forever if you just team with me for this one tourny! :D

Winnar

Smash Lord
Hey Dan I'll team with you for TCS6 if you'd like. If it goes well I wouldn't mind teaming with you for TCS's and those tourneys george holds occasionally. I don't know how many GA tourneys I can go to what with school and the really long drive and stuff, but I am planning to go to at least one this year to visit 3GOD.

Oh btw 3GOD moved to Georgia over the summer, so he will not be at TCS6.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I was hoping to team with you Billy but if you really wanna team with Dan, I'm not gonna complain. Though I will love you forever if you just team with me for this one tourny! :D
Would it be ok with you if I teamed with you for the regular doubles and teamed with Dan for the low tier doubles?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
danGR i will be your partner again if you want and you can teach me frame datas and we can beat reflex and kismet next time, you deal with nades better than everyone i've ever teamed with lol

if i can get my car working (hopefully getting it back this week) i can go to GA more often, esp. if winning money is a possibility yayaya

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Would it be ok with you if I teamed with you for the regular doubles and teamed with Dan for the low tier doubles?
Uhhh... I guess... but crap. The side tourney is the tourney I always look forward to the most and now I'm gonna have to find another partner last minute just for that tourney...

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
btw, my sheik is getting smexy and I will probably try her against dan's olimar if i have to fight it, and i will probably lose but you know whatever

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry Janitor, I'm teaming with Winnar in regular doubles. :O
I think I'm teaming with Billy (stealth3654) for low tier.

I'll do a team MM with yah though, lol.

I'm accepting all MMs! I've got one scheduled with Elev8 already. Any more takers?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Holy s***.

Last minute change of plans and my sister is having her BDay party next week. I may be able to go on that painfully long drive. Problem is, I don't know if I can get M3t to come last minute. Gimmie about 24 hours to see if I'll be able to go.

If I can go, RSVP will be a problem as I have no Facebook. Thank Winnar for making me think about this. If I go I'll play a SA2B money match with you. Maybe Blaz too.

Out of curiosity, do we have a rough estimate of how many people will show?

Top Bottom